SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by teambigrach Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:02 pm

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 79 DHw-TEGV0AA4_oL

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHw-TEGV0AA4_oL.jpg

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by bachfan218 Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:10 pm

@teambigrach Seriously! eyedrool His voice is sooooo smooth. I'm guessing that's what he sounds like early in the morning. Maybe he woke up not too long before they answered the phone? They did have a crazy weekend laugh out loud
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:12 pm

quietbreezes24 wrote:Here is the audio link from the Tom Joyner Morning Show. https://blackamericaweb.com/2017/08/21/rachel-lindsay-dr-bryan-abasolo-had-great-chemistry/ Source Tom Joyner Morning Show.

Thank you for the link!

I can't get over what a good man Bryan is - so many guys would be petty and jealous over the breakup with TOG, but he's totally secure in what he has with Rachel and just so understanding of where those feelings were coming from. And people say that they didn't talk! He seems to know and understand her so well, for a couple that has only known each other for 5 months. And, damn, Bryan withe the shade about the guys being salty over the watch, but he got a good woman and a good watch, so he's happy. And, that's how we do shade properly!

And, did Eric really say that?? I can't find that anywhere! I feel like that must be the interviewer messing up a quote, because it seems like Eric always knew he wouldn't win.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:19 pm

Aria wrote:
quietbreezes24 wrote:Here is the audio link from the Tom Joyner Morning Show. https://blackamericaweb.com/2017/08/21/rachel-lindsay-dr-bryan-abasolo-had-great-chemistry/ Source Tom Joyner Morning Show.

Thank you for the link!

I can't get over what a good man Bryan is - so many guys would be petty and jealous over the breakup with TOG, but he's totally secure in what he has with Rachel and just so understanding of where those feelings were coming from. And people say that they didn't talk! He seems to know and understand her so well, for a couple that has only known each other for 5 months. And, damn, Bryan withe the shade about the guys being salty over the watch, but he got a good woman and a good watch, so he's happy. And, that's how we do shade properly!

And, did Eric really say that?? I can't find that anywhere! I feel like that must be the interviewer messing up a quote, because it seems like Eric always knew he wouldn't win.
Yes in his interview with them as well.Happy that Rachel and Bryan are beyond the comments now.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:23 pm

fabgirl wrote:
Aria wrote:

Thank you for the link!

Yes in his interview with them as well.Happy that Rachel and Bryan are beyond the comments now.

Trying to be fair but this is def a brand new Eric if he thinks that if it had been between him and Bryan, that Rachel would have choosen him, his head has gotten a little big I see, but trying to not be negative.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm

Hope everyone is having a great day. Can we please post about Eric in his thread going forth concerning this, so we won't take away from the happy couple. JMO
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:35 pm

@bachfan218 there's no way they're gonna do long distance, rach probably couldn't bear not waking up to that voice every day  wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 79 1f60d
(i still can't get over how fckin hot his voice is laugh out loud)

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:35 pm

teambigrach wrote:@bachfan218 there's no way they're gonna do long distance, rach probably couldn't bear not waking up to that voice every day  wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 79 1f60d
(i still can't get over how ******** hot his voice is laugh out loud)

Now that is the truth.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:41 pm

fabgirl wrote:Hope everyone is having a great day. Can we please post about Eric in his thread going forth concerning this, so we won't take away from the happy couple. JMO

Agree!
I have to say, Bryan really isn't what I had thought from the beginning of the season! I am so pleasantly surprised! He's a good combination of maturity, strength, goofiness and sexiness. IMO.
I "stalked", I mean, researched, his old IG photos. Interestingly, he was in LA with his friend Jeff in the end of January. I think it might be for the final casting for Rachel's season.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:45 pm

IA Bryan is a such a man and quite a catch. IMO. Yeah I wish they would cast more Bryan's on the show going forward. Mature, secure, confident, self aware, knows what he wants, and ready for love and commitment.  What a babe and sweetheart.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 79 1f49b  wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 79 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:49 pm

sdmom wrote:Agree!
I have to say, Bryan really isn't what I had thought from the  beginning of the season! I am so pleasantly surprised! He's a good combination of maturity, strength, goofiness and sexiness. IMO.
I "stalked", I mean, researched, his old IG photos. Interestingly, he was in LA with his friend Jeff in the end of January. I think it might be for the final casting for Rachel's season.

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 79 Giphy

gif

Last edited by teambigrach on Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:56 pm; edited 3 times in total

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:50 pm

mysthelma wrote:IA Bryan is a such a man and quite a catch. IMO. Yeah I wish they would cast more Bryan's on the show going forward. Mature, secure, confident, self aware, knows what he wants, and ready for love and commitment.  What a babe and sweetheart.

word

I just love your avi !!! This guy is hot!

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

+61
sarahg
bachfan218
agentcurls
Stacia620
teambigrach