SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  Empty Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:45 pm

General discussion thread for Rachel and Bryan.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Murakamee Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:50 pm

I'm just so glad this season is over! I hope they work out, and that they got/will get what they want from this experience!
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:47 pm

An interesting tidbit/allegation about Bryan (starts at 13:24) might be true, might not (for the record, cast bios came out may 19th, after the engagement)

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:05 pm

I am fairly certain that bumble match talk has been mentioned before. I don't think they have spoken since that time--May 19/20 whatever?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:08 pm

May 19th. But the engagement was may 11th. Why's he continuing to talk to girls from a dating app after he's engaged tho?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:13 pm

Eh. Jordan had the same stuff said about him and had even more "proof" provided if one will. Sounds to me like more of the same rumor nonsense. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:14 pm

We don't know what day he came back to communicate. Did he communicate with her from May 11 -May 19 and have hot and heavy sexting for multiple times?
Did he come back one time and say something like "I'm in a relationship now and won't be available. Have a good life." I don't know.
I guess it would depend on what those communications were the amount and context.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:16 pm

When is the video recorded? And what's the contents of DM? How often did they DM?
I will reserve judgement until more details surface.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:22 pm

I don't know how to link it, but on May 23 Bryan posted an IG picture of a FAKE account telling people not to follow it and that he doesn't have snapchat so don't follow anything there. Maybe it was the 'fake' person?

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:23 pm

We really need to publicize our web address so all these chicks with beef with our wide sampler of baddies can come here first!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:53 pm

I've yet to actually see someone from Bryan's past come out with some beef. He's one of the most boring baddies I've ever seen laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:56 pm

A lot of these rumors are the same thing for past baddies too for the most part - just nameless people making accusations that they don't provide proof of. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh