SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:02 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I've yet to actually see someone from Bryan's past come out with some beef. He's one of the most boring baddies I've ever seen laugh out loud

I looked around. Believe me. I came up with nothing. giggling He seems like a boring nice guy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:19 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I've yet to actually see someone from Bryan's past come out with some beef. He's one of the most boring baddies I've ever seen laugh out loud

I looked around. Believe me. I came up with nothing. giggling He seems like a boring nice guy.

Me too. Nada. Even RS who thrives on this stuff said he hasn't heard anything. That's how boring of a baddie Bryan seems to be laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:07 pm

Rachel also said Bryan is misunderstood. He is a homebody by his own admission. Even look at his IG, pretty boring too. I totally see Rachel is the wild one in this relationship.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:21 pm

Ikr?! Bryan seems nice, stable and calm. Really, getting excited because the guy used lines to woo the woman. If that is his only offense...

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:06 pm

ishkabaha wrote:I don't know how to link it, but on May 23 Bryan posted an IG picture of a FAKE account telling people not to follow it and that he doesn't have snapchat so don't follow anything there.  Maybe it was the 'fake' person?

He is actually following the woman in question, still. If IG shows the follows in chronological order then he followed her before going on the show. Who knows to what extent they've communicated since though.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:45 pm

Since I'm so naive about dating apps, or whatever you call them, how does this person know it was really Bryan? She actually met him, went out with him, saw him in person??

The page that he posted on May 23rd, that was fake has been taken down.

https://www.instagram.com/bryan.abasolo/

makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 2 18644821_1862597324004735_2179056373499691008_n

thebryanabasoloSooo the fake accounts have been created...please DO NOT FOLLOW this account. If you do...pls unfollow and report. Sorry for the inconvenience!

My official and only handle is @thebryanabasolo

Annnd I DO NOT have Snapchat yet so ignore and report anyone who claims to be me!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUcP8RDD7hW/?hl=en&taken-by=thebryanabasolo

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:55 am

Guys Constance Liked Rachel post on instagram about her and bryan tonight. Im shocked. Smiley

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:49 am

Ash2214 wrote:A lot of these rumors are the same thing for past baddies too for the most part - just nameless people making accusations that they don't provide proof of. JMO
And it's all mentioned in such a super vague way. He replied her DM after the cast bios were announced but in what context? Was he flirting? Was he just replying to say "thank you, stay tuned for the show", or just saying hi since he was in contact with her prior to the show? My gut feeling is... If he has done something incriminating like trying to pick her up, I BET it would be leaked. Especially during the season when people accused of him being a player. That was prime opportunity to create a story.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:26 am

Kashathediva wrote:

Imagine that! A boring nice guy on THIS show? laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:08 am

makeover wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:A lot of these rumors are the same thing for past baddies too for the most part - just nameless people making accusations that they don't provide proof of. JMO
And it's all mentioned in such a super vague way. He replied her DM after the cast bios were announced but in what context? Was he flirting? Was he just replying to say "thank you, stay tuned for the show", or just saying hi since he was in contact with her prior to the show? My gut feeling is... If he has done something incriminating like trying to pick her up, I BET it would be leaked. Especially during the season when people accused of him being a player. That was prime opportunity to create a story.

Yeah, that girl was SUPER salty about Peter not winning and she was shading Bryan. I'm glad with woman on the phone pressed her for details because she could not answer really saying she "thinks" they may have DMed after the show?! Also, her co-host wasn't even aware of the story - do you really if something salacious it would not have come up between them even in private when they are recaping the show on a weekly basis?! Sounds like a pack of nonsense.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:21 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Since I'm so naive about dating apps, or whatever you call them, how does this person know it was really Bryan? She actually met him, went out with him, saw him in person??

The page that he posted on May 23rd, that was fake has been taken down.

https://www.instagram.com/bryan.abasolo/

makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 2 18644821_1862597324004735_2179056373499691008_n

thebryanabasoloSooo the fake accounts have been created...please DO NOT FOLLOW this account. If you do...pls unfollow and report. Sorry for the inconvenience!

My official and only handle is @thebryanabasolo

Annnd I DO NOT have Snapchat yet so ignore and report anyone who claims to be me!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUcP8RDD7hW/?hl=en&taken-by=thebryanabasolo

As I said before, Bryan follows that woman on IG and I mean his actual account does. Anyone can check, her first name is Courtney. So it seems like they were in contact at some point. Whether they have been since filming, who knows. She wouldn't be the first or the last person to exaggerate her connection to a "celeb" to her friends.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:24 am

Yeah, it seemed like he was liking her pics back in Jan/Feb so they probably were in contact at some point. It's definitely weird if true that a) Courtney hasn't told RS and/or other tabloids that were looking for dirt on him and b) her roommate had this huge scoop on a Bachelor finalist and didn't tell her co-host and never brought it up in a prior recap?

I'm hoping it's not true, as Bryan/Rachel seem really happy together and the girl is making up contact after the show or that he only DM'd her to let her know he didn't want to continue his thing with her anymore.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh