SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by teambigrach Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:13 pm

Does anyone know why the brachel fan forum is locked..?

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by bachfan218 Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:14 pm

@sfrank ITA. It's not surprising and I doubt he has some alterior motive. Most people go on the show and know they're going to end up with a following and more popularity afterwards. He went by that name before he was on the show and wants to have rights to it now that he's in the public eye and wants to brand himself. It's a smart move. Now the merchandise is another story laugh out loud I don't care for it and it's cheesy but that doesn't take away from his relationship with Rachel. The only thing I'd consider purchasing is the "I'm chill until I'm not" mug laugh out loud. All JMO of course.
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:18 pm

bachfan218 wrote:@sfrank ITA. It's not surprising and I doubt he has some alterior motive. Most people go on the show and know they're going to end up with a following and more popularity afterwards. He went by that name before he was on the show and wants to have rights to it now that he's in the public eye and wants to brand himself. It's a smart move. Now the merchandise is another story laugh out loud I don't care for it and it's cheesy but that doesn't take away from his relationship with Rachel. The only thing I'd consider purchasing is the "I'm chill until I'm not" mug laugh out loud. All JMO of course.

The guy put "Dr. Abs" on a UT jersey with "Big Rach" and gave it to her after he proposed. The two of them clearly talked about during the show. It's not like he was trying to keep it a secret. laugh out loud
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:22 pm

@sfrank Right! And IIRC that was his Instagram username before he changed it to @thebryanabasolo. So the whole trademark thing doesn't surprise me.
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:22 pm

So Rachel was announced as lead on 2/13. Two days later on 2/15 Bryan was pictured with Josh and the management team who would later file his trademarks. Look, I think Bryan is perfectly nice, but these kinds of things are not a good look that early on. Probably doesn't reflect on the relationship today as much but I'm cautiously side eyeing. JMO.

Last edited by bleuberry on Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:23 pm

I think everyone who goes on this show should brand themselves, I also think they should be prepared for people to question there motives.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:27 pm

If people think everyone goes on these shows exclusively to find love  - I've got a bridge to sell you. They ALL have some kind of motive. Even previous Petey did. Some are more successful than others.

Last edited by sfrank on Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:29 pm

bleuberry wrote:So Rachel was announced as lead on 2/13. Two days later on 2/15 Bryan was pictured with Josh and the management team who would later file his trademarks. Look, I think Bryan is perfectly nice, but these kinds of things are not a good look that early on. Probably doesn't reflect on the relationship today as much but I'm cautiously side eyeing. JMO.
Throw caution to the wind and fully side eye with me laugh out loud  #OnlyThereForRachel #MeticulouslyCalculated #LikeFromAPlaybook

Last edited by ReneeM on Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:30 pm

Donesnt everyone who goes on these shows have some sort of PR rep working for them? Advicing them about contracts and such?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:31 pm

I don't think there's anything wrong with having a game plan going into the show, it's smart. Per Kenny and Josiah, he would even seriously plan for his dates, which is a bit weird to me but whatever. It's just...choosing to brand yourself as a sex symbol IMO without even figuring out how you're gonna be perceived is hilarious. Even though you think you're the ish, you gotta let other people give you nicknames like that and assign you as a pop culture sex symbol. otherwise you risk coming off as a little egocentric IMO. so what's he gonna do now? host clubbing events? lololol
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:32 pm

ReneeM wrote:
bleuberry wrote:So Rachel was announced as lead on 2/13. Two days later on 2/15 Bryan was pictured with Josh and the management team who would later file his trademarks. Look, I think Bryan is perfectly nice, but these kinds of things are not a good look that early on. Probably doesn't reflect on the relationship today as much but I'm cautiously side eyeing. JMO.
Throw caution to the wind and fully side eye with me laugh out loud  #OnlyThereForRachel #MeticulouslyCalculated #LikeFromAPlaybook
#ILoveYouFromTheMomentYouWereBorn cantstopl Man, this is extreme planning. No wonder the merch came out so quickly.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:35 pm

Rachel's nickname is Big Rach. Everyone who knows her calls her that. & yet, *she* didn't trademark it before Nick's season.

Last edited by ReneeM on Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh