SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 40 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Kels0012 Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:
makeover wrote:Sketchy DMs are fine-ish if it comes from the right source, like the person who was receiving the DMs. But personally I do NOT think it is ok if it comes from hacking, a blatant invasion of privacy. I wouldn't wish it on anyone, even if I don't like the person. It's the same as those hacked and leaked naked selfies of celebs. Completely unacceptable. JMO.

Oh I definitely agree. I haven't been following the thread. Just agreeing that I'd love some of Bryan's shady past to come to light, because I believe it is there. However, done in an illegal matter is uncool and I don't condone it. I hope you can separate my opinion within the context.

What shady past?

The one I'm hoping to come to light with DMs. cantstopl
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 40 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Kels0012 Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:28 pm

Aria wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:
makeover wrote:Sketchy DMs are fine-ish if it comes from the right source, like the person who was receiving the DMs. But personally I do NOT think it is ok if it comes from hacking, a blatant invasion of privacy. I wouldn't wish it on anyone, even if I don't like the person. It's the same as those hacked and leaked naked selfies of celebs. Completely unacceptable. JMO.

Oh I definitely agree. I haven't been following the thread. Just agreeing that I'd love some of Bryan's shady past to come to light, because I believe it is there. However, done in an illegal matter is uncool and I don't condone it. I hope you can separate my opinion within the context.

Well, if it's in the past, why does it matter? He was a single man back then. It would only be problematic to me if he has anything from May 15th and onwards. All of his other shady past, like the tea shilling and the lawsuits and "The Player" have already come to light.

AMEN to this and let's apply it to ALL potential Bachelors too **cough, cough Peter ***

Opening up a can of worms. Upset
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:29 pm

Everything I've seen of Bryan while sleuthing, and post filming doesn't give me any indication that he's not the guy he appears to be. Some of his bachelor friends have said wonderful things about him.

The way he treats Rachel is telling to me. He showers her with love not to mention the never ending body language that is so obvious to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:32 pm

No more merchandise link in his bio...
Am I right?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:34 pm

@sdmom It's gone but it was there when the IG came back up and the few seconds before we realized it was hacked because I checked it.

I even asked, why are there two other people on that website selling merch.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:34 pm

I actually think Bryan is a stand up guy. Just..you know..a little misguided in thinking he's a bigger deal then he is IMO. And his early 2000 fashion sense too. Glad he got his account back, I wanna make fun of him on his own actions not what malicious people pull up.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:39 pm

FashionLover wrote:I actually think Bryan is a stand up guy. Just..you know..a little misguided in thinking he's a bigger deal then he is IMO. And his early 2000 fashion sense too. Glad he got his account back, I wanna make fun of him on his own actions not what malicious people pull up.

What has Bryan done/ said that makes you believe he thinks he is a bigger deal than he is? ( just curious) question

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Everything I've seen of Bryan while sleuthing, and post filming doesn't give me any indication that he's not the guy he appears to be. Some of his bachelor friends have said wonderful things about him.

The way he treats Rachel is telling to me. He showers her with love not to mention the never ending body language that is so obvious to me.

That is great and I do truly wish him well and them well. But I'm allowed my opinion just like everyone else and no reason to justify it. He has done "shady" things in the past with his reality tv show, lawsuit and so forth. And if DMs show up that prove his "player" ways, I'm all for it. Obviously, if obtained in a legal manner or released through those that received them. No need to defend the guy. I already know how he is with Rach and portrayed.

This is MY OPINION. I'm not looking for tit for tat. Just stating MY OPINION.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:49 pm

@Kels0012 I though you were talking about something shady that we didn't know about. The way you worded indicated to me there was something more that what has been discussed for pages on end. If we're going to accuse someone of being shady, then an example would be expected.

Everyone has opinions however I prefer to ensure that rumours are not posted as fact. You have since indicated the shady stuff is what you're "hoping" to see via DM's which we do not know they exist.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:49 pm

@Kels0012 i agree i just get bad vibes from bryan. if there are sketchy dms of him I'd rather them be exposed than not. And according to a bachelorette interview he MAY have dmd a girl after coming back from filming on bumble.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:56 pm

I'm glad to see it reiterated that rumors shouldn't be posted as facts. I hope this goes for all discussions regarding the other contestants.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:00 am

Let's talk about those shady DMs if they are available (hopefully not through nefarious means), yeah? Right now we have nothing to go on besides "hope" laugh out loud. IMO.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh