SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 66 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:04 am

IMO Demario is like a junk yard dog. Nuff said.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 66 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by makeover Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:07 am

Bryan has "clapbacked" with his latest IG post and he did it in Bryan's way and in the best and positive way possible. squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 66 1f64c  I have always admired how Bryan has handled things.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYjm8_nndsz/

Last edited by makeover on Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:08 am

There you go: https://instagram.com/p/BYjm8_nndsz/

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:10 am

Chgohighlife wrote:Rachel and Bryan's fans have sunk that entire page with insults against  DeMario and we are the best ones to do it. Neither Rachel nor Bryan have to say a word.

Haha! No for me. laugh out loud I live my best life too and I have never commented a single thing - positive or negative on any contestant's SM. That's a rabbit hole I stay far far far away from. All my Bachelor Nation thoughts are for this board alone. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Just realized right now after seeing all these discussions that Rachel's never-ending season is still not over thanks to the #squad and #roseboys. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO

ETA: Bryan is adorable IMO. I like his version of 'clapback' so much! laugh out loud laugh out loud He is truly living his best life IMO. Hugesmile

Last edited by coolangel on Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:12 am

makeover wrote:Bryan has "clapbacked" with his latest IG post and he did it in Bryan's way and in the best and positive way possible. squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 66 1f64c  I have always admired how Bryan has handled things.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYjm8_nndsz/

Like Rachel said, he is her better half. I have always believed in being with someone who excels in areas where you are weak and vice versa. I am glad Rachel found her person.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:15 am

And Demario's mum is defending him. What a poop show!

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:15 am

Well Bryan stayed true to himself, and that's all we can ask for. EVERYONE needs to move on!!!

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:17 am

YAS, Bryan. That is how it's done. He gave her a public show of support. Threw her love. Talked about staying focused, nothing else matters. Bless him.

Hopefully this also means he's got her phone is his hand being held hostage as he repeats... "STAY FOCUSED. We're good. You're fine. He's a troll. You're good. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS. LET'S NOT DRAG HIM, OKAY? IF I HAND YOU BACK YOUR PHONE... WILL WE STAY FOCUSED? OR DO I NEED TO HOLD IT A FEW MORE HOURS... DAYS?"

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:18 am

Rachelsseason wrote:And Demario's mum is defending him. What a poop show!

Wait, what?! The wheels have come all the way off. What even?!

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:20 am

@likeashipblown yes, if you can believe it.
Bryan should bottle his maturity and sell it for a pretty penny.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:29 am

Rachelsseason wrote:@likeashipblown yes, if you can believe it.
Bryan should bottle his maturity and sell it for a pretty penny.
Omg. That is... that is something. I stopped reading his comment section, they were tragic last I looked and I didn't think it could get uglier, but it seems there were new lows to reach-- which is basically the moral of this never ending season. So we now have his mom trying to defend his honor against all the peeps coming for him? Demario, don't have her in that mess. I mean... Bad news bears.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:32 am

This is a mess but I still want to know who is the disloyal friend laugh out loud
DeMario's comment section is serving tea and I recognise some name. laugh out loud

Last edited by ElonM on Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh