SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 74 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by sdmom Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:07 pm

For sleuthers, they know clues before Bach couples breaking up. Posters here noticed  Ben and Lauren spent most time apart, Vanessa and Nick haven't posted pics together for weeks. This board notices things.
As for Rachel and Bryan, both posted I love you yesterday and just had brunch with friends who don't seem to be part of Bach nation.  As a matter of fact, after filming, other than the public engagement party, one bip watch party, I don't see Rachel hanging out with her squad?

Last edited by sdmom on Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 74 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:18 pm

So far post-show I think Bryan and Rach are just fine. Whatever happens here on out and whether they last or not doesn't really matter to me. If they do, wonderful. If not, it is what it is. It's their lives and there's no guarantees with any relationship - show or no show. Wishing them the best! 

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by starser Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:20 pm

Am I the only one that feels as though A LOT of bachelor nation and bachelor alum are against Rachel? I don't want to feel that way, but I do... fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 74 2292733854

starser

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:24 pm

No I don't think a lot of bach alum are against her. I do feel like her crop of men are very petty and like to kick up drama imo.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:29 pm

i think a lot of the men gossip about her in their group chat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:29 pm

Don't know if this is the appropriate thread, so moderators please delete it if you need to.
Constance commented on Astrid's latest post (granted Rachel liked the picture). It was a very harmless comment about GOT, but I was a "little" surprised that R's sister commented on this picture, but has never commented on anything posted by Rachel and, or Bryan post show. I feel they have a healthy personal relationship, and that IG comments does not a successful connection make, but it just struck my eye.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:34 pm

Actually Constance posted hearts under a comment Bryan made with the 3 sisters together.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:37 pm

Constance also "liked" Bryan's post in support of Rachel yesterday. And liked Rachel's post as well. It seems like Constance is gaining understanding of who are the good guys and who are not IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:37 pm

@sfrank thanks and sorry! Spoke too soon.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:38 pm

@Seabear that's good to know.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:28 pm

rachelisqueen wrote:ok i know u guys know im not the biggest fan of bryan but heres an idea I've been seeing comments that news in the bachelor bubble travels fast and it's very tight-knit and small. Perhaps the squad knows that rachel and bryan are having problems. Remember sm doesnt mean crap for how the relationships going because lauren and ben were all ilu before they broke up. This is all my imo

What clues have made you speculate this?

I just saw a picture of Bryan holding an iPad for Rachel so she could watch it. He's holding it for her. I've seen pictures of him ironing her clothes. I've seen a ton of IG where he is constantly touching her in one form or another, or praising her. We are always looking for clues, so far I see none.

So if you have any articles, or information to justify your idea, please share.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:43 pm

sdmom wrote:For sleuthers, they know clues before Bach couples breaking up. Posters here noticed  Ben and Lauren spent most time apart, Vanessa and Nick haven't posted pics together for weeks. This board notices things.
As for Rachel and Bryan, both posted I love you yesterday and just had brunch with friends who don't seem to be part of Bach nation.  As a matter of fact, after filming, other than the  public engagement party, one bip watch party, I don't see Rachel hanging out with her squad?

:yes: I think Rachel and Bryan are good right now but time will tell once they settle down. They are still in the post-Bachelorette honeymoon stage.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 74 8367-910 fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 74 I_got_13 fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 74 E5kqdm15 fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 74 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh