SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 79 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:56 pm

TPTB have their own rhyme and reasons. Trying to figure them out is like spitting in the wind imo.  When you sign their contracts, you sign away a lot imo. That 2 yrs can be a long wait.

@Linds911 from my understanding both. I don't want to take the thread off topic, but I remember in the past a law suit threatening a F2 that was quite serious. Bottom line was waiting at least 2 yrs from the FRC until their hands were untied. That could have changed since then. Personally, I doubt it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 79 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:05 pm

@Kashathediva ah ok thanks! sorry for taking it off topic was just wondering!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 79 8367-910 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 79 I_got_13 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 79 E5kqdm15 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 79 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:10 pm

Linds911 wrote:^ not really..Andi and Josh announced theirs the week Chris Soules season just aired. i guess it's when ever the right time for TPTB is.

Since the contract is 2 years.. let's just say Rachel and Bryan were to break-up, would Bryan still be under contract or just Rachel?

I'm also pretty sure Chris and Witney's breakup was announced well before Kaitlyn's season had ended.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:51 pm

I don't think there's a definite time of when they announce, but one thing I have noticed is that they normally tend to announce it with other good news from Bach nation.  A baby or wedding announcement, renewal notice, start or end of a season with an engagement, etc... just something to to help bury the break up news, IMO.

JMO

ETA: sorry for being off topic, back to R&B. Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Seab21 Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:10 pm

If I may ask, why are we talking about contracts and breakups on Rachel and Bryan's board. Is there something going on???

Seab21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:15 pm

No, nothing's going on that we know of.  They seem happy in NY at the moment.

Someone just asked earlier if we thought they were under contract to remain together for a certain time period before breaking up and referenced Nick and Vanessa.  Indicating they were only together because of contractal obligations and that lead to the discussion of contracts.  And for the record, we know of no contract that stipulates that any couple has to remain together for X amount of time before breaking up, etc.  i mean there could be, but so far no one has proof or said they've heard of such, based on seeing old contracts, etc.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:17 pm

That was a pretty lightweight comment from Marcus to get that kind of response. Maybe she (the poster) should get a life herself.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Seab21 Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:27 pm

Okay, thank you for your response @ladybug82

Seab21

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:55 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh