SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:48 am

If Elise gets SD wakeboarding, then I think the first single date may be Michelle (unless she is eliminated before then)? Who else hasn't had a date that could get it?

Per @mercieme's episode timeline here, Ep 10 should have around 8 girls remaining. This means it is likely pre-F7 GD and Michelle (or whomever else) wasn't on that GD so it could be she was eliminated before then.

Another thing is that looking at the timeline, if Elise's Hot-tub/Hockey date is a 2nd SD then it would be before F7 GD and Matty took a ~week off of filming between Elise's date and F7 GD as noted here. So perhaps Elise has her date in Ep 10 or Ep 11 or so?

If Elise doesn't get wakeboarding date then her getting the first single date in Ep 10 seems way too long to wait especially with the show building up Elise getting a SD (which is why SCs and edit so far I think point to Elise for wakeboarding date in Ep 7). 

Thoughts? question

S5, Ep10 - Aug 24
One Bachelorette scores her first single date with Matty, but is it too late to develop feelings for one another? Later in the evening, one of the Bachelorette's drops a bombshell on Matty.
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:52 am

AllAboutLove wrote:If Elise gets SD wakeboarding, then I think the first single date may be Michelle (unless she is eliminated before then)? Who else hasn't had a date that could get it?

Per @mercieme's episode timeline here, Ep 10 should have around 8 girls remaining. This means it is likely pre-F7 GD and Michelle (or whomever else) wasn't on that GD so it could be she was eliminated before then.

Another thing is that looking at the timeline, if Elise's Hot-tub/Hockey date is a 2nd SD then it would be before F7 GD and Matty took a ~week off of filming between Elise's date and F7 GD as noted here. So perhaps Elise has her date in Ep 10 or Ep 11 or so?

If Elise doesn't get wakeboarding date then her getting the first single date in Ep 10 seems way too long to wait especially with the show building up Elise getting a SD (which is why SCs and edit so far I think point to Elise for wakeboarding date in Ep 7). 

Thoughts? question

S5, Ep10 - Aug 24
One Bachelorette scores her first single date with Matty, but is it too late to develop feelings for one another? Later in the evening, one of the Bachelorette's drops a bombshell on Matty.
source

Could the first SD girl be Alix?
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:59 am

I also was thinking Alix since she hasn't had a SD and is not in F7 GD. Michelle getting FIR and no SD since so weird though for her edit. I guess maybe her not getting a SD would just keep her in the background and not make it even stranger.. FIR, late SD, then goes home  dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:01 am

@allaboutlove, there should be 2 dates filmed the week startign Sunday March 26th: Episodes 7 and 8.

I know most believe Laura is the Episode 8 date but DT reported her date on April 6th and said the date took place on the Nepean River that week starting Sunday April 2nd. I believe poster Bobette had posted that based on the DT publication, it would mean that Laura's second date took place between April 3rd and April 5th.

In summary the only way Laura's second date could be Epsiode 8 is if production only filmed one SD the week starting Sunday March 26th.

Also the episode 8 description is "one lucky Bachelorette is chosen for a second single date away from prying eyes". Is the Nepean River where Laura had her second SD considered somewhere away from prying eyes as I believe this could be the overnight date that OK Mag supposedly reported on according to DM. I don't know how far the Nepean River is away from the mansion location hence why I ask...TIA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:09 am

Hmm... I don't know what the Ep 8 description means about "away from prying eyes" since all the dates technically aren't away from prying eyes so it could mean off-camera time aka an "overnight" date. IDK though. I do know that part of Laura's 2nd SD was visiting a waterfall so if they go behind the waterfall that would be technically away from prying eyes. 

I am trying to figure out the filming and episode match-up. Working backwards I think Laura's 2nd SD could still be in Ep 8. Especially if Matty took some time off as was reported. I'd have to see more previews SCs to verify either way
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:10 am

mercieme wrote:@allaboutlove, there should be 2 dates filmed the week startign Sunday March 26th: Episodes 7 and 8.

I know most believe Laura is the Episode 8 date but DT reported her date on April 6th and said the date took place on the Nepean River that week starting Sunday April 2nd. I believe poster Bobette had posted that based on the DT publication, it would mean that Laura's second date took place between April 3rd and April 5th.

In summary the only way Laura's second date could be Epsiode 8 is if production only filmed one SD the week starting Sunday March 26th.

Also the episode 8 description is "one lucky Bachelorette is chosen for a second single date away from prying eyes". Is the Nepean River where Laura had her second SD considered somewhere away from prying eyes as I believe this could be the overnight date that OK Mag supposedly reported on according to DM. I don't know how far the Nepean River is away from the mansion location hence why I ask...TIA.

The Nepean river spans from about a 40min drive to about 1.5hr drive, depending which end of the river you go to from the mansion Smiley
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:10 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:So there's lots of speculation that F2 would have a broken heart (whoever that might be)... but what if F2 simply didn't fall in love with Matty at all...? I have no doubt they would have to act like they do love him when they are on the show. But if it was "so obvious" to the girls who Matty loved (like they keep saying), then would you really fully invest?

But wouldn't it be nice if at the FRC, F2 says "Oh no worries! Look I think you and F1 are actually perfect for each other. And as much as I think you are an amazing guy, I just don't think you're my amazing guy"

Now THAT hasn't happened before on Bach (i think..)

I can imagine Elise saying something like that, putting others' happiness before her own. There is that soundbyte though of what I'm sure is her voice saying "I think this is worth fighting for". Unless she fights until it's obvious there's no longer any point...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:19 am

Bobette wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:So there's lots of speculation that F2 would have a broken heart (whoever that might be)... but what if F2 simply didn't fall in love with Matty at all...? I have no doubt they would have to act like they do love him when they are on the show. But if it was "so obvious" to the girls who Matty loved (like they keep saying), then would you really fully invest?

But wouldn't it be nice if at the FRC, F2 says "Oh no worries! Look I think you and F1 are actually perfect for each other. And as much as I think you are an amazing guy, I just don't think you're my amazing guy"

Now THAT hasn't happened before on Bach (i think..)

I can imagine Elise saying something like that, putting others' happiness before her own.  There is that soundbyte though of what I'm sure is her voice saying "I think this is worth fighting for".  Unless she fights until it's obvious there's no longer any point...

Ahhh maaaan. I thought was Laura!! They all look the same, they all sound the same, bah this is exhausting :crazed
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:29 am

Finally got to watch and trying to catch up on the thread so apologies if I am repeating anything!? But I really enjoyed that episode TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 4256136633 Tara is awesome, group date was amazing they all seemed to have so much fun even poor Simone and then cocktail Elise was revealed TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 1710264613 her getting to know Elise was gold ! I'm sorry but if Elise is in the f2 no way imo Matty dumps her imo Matty is more of the slow burn type anyway. If she gets that f1 music I think I can say she's the one Embarressed!
Also I went and bought the NW mag today and there is an interesting interview with Jen in it where she states that Laura has said she doesn't want kids! CMIIW but isn't that a deal breaker for Matty? Also Matty has mentioned his favourite dates are ones with cheese and wine and talking- hello Elise's hint tonight... anyway either Laura or Elise seem like awesome chicks so will sleuth it out eventually right :gotcha: JMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:35 am

Hmmm......thanks @leapoffaith....so Jen saying Laura doesn't want to have kids....that's an interesting revelation, wonder when/if that bomb will drop on one of da episodes....I guess we stay tuned

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:00 am

I wonder what the secret will be tomorrow night? In the mags it says Leah, Jen and Laura met Matty once at a New Year's Eve party in Bondi... would that be the secret Leah tells?? So intrigued but it's Leah and she does love to make up Sh!t to stir trouble :stirthepot
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:06 am

Just got home. Tara! Really!!! Wow ok. This slow burn is going to be super slow hey! Elise was cute. I'm popping a couple of caps in the screencaps thread to see if we think Elise is the wakeboarding
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel