SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by brownravens Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:09 pm

I was listening to the fishing game and there was some music being played at the end (couple of chords)...Does this match up to any known music out of curiosity?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:08 pm

Is there any benefit watching Tara's date? Serious question. I'm about to start watching the episode
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:18 pm

Sundy wrote:Is there any benefit watching Tara's date?  Serious question. I'm about to start watching the episode

Yeah, watch it and tell me if you think it was a reshoot. Hers & Flos both feel like reshoots to me - especially the kiss on the couch where he cuts her off mid-conversation. Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:32 pm

Watching from the end forward. Matty will need to be blown off him feet by Elise to take her to F2. I've noticed all the girls that have had single dates so far are extroverts in the proper sense of the word. Elise I see as an introvert so it will be interesting to see the dynamic change. I am not warming to Laura at all. There is such an alpha vibe around her. At this point I think she is a clear F1 still, you just had to watch the very last second of their red carpet meet and greet as she is walking off, Matty looks to someone in production with a very satisfied look on his face. Sam Frost did exactly the same thing when Sasha was entering the mansion. Game set match perhaps
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm

Laura does seem to my eyes to be very supportive of most of the gals, no? Happy for them if they've been waiting for dates? I loved how she defended cobie.....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:52 pm

Billysmom wrote:Laura does seem to my eyes to be very supportive of most of the gals, no?  Happy for them if they've been waiting for dates? I loved how she defended cobie.....

Hmmmm yes well IMO it's easy to be supportive if you know no-one else has a shot.  What was said between Laura & Matty in the secret garden?  He could have told her she's got it in the bag and not to worry about the other dates for all we know. Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:15 pm

Billysmom wrote:Laura does seem to my eyes to be very supportive of most of the gals, no?  Happy for them if they've been waiting for dates? I loved how she defended cobie.....

Yes I agree she seems incredibly supportive. I Still think she is an alpha though. And I need to correct. I don't think Cobie is an extravert
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:24 pm

I haven't watched but based on SM postings I saw on the show FB page; seems some folks were not happy Laura was calling out the pecking order for Matty time at the CP...so yeah this kinda behavior can come across as being alpha IMO. I think Laura is a nice girl that was IMO popular in the house. And she was one of the older ones as well so I can see how her take charge attitude will come across more in the edit. I am still not convinced she is F1 despite the edit but I am always in the minority season after season on who the F1 is. The only 2 seasons that i ever jumped quick on who the F1 was Sam F both on the Bachie and when she had her Bette season, the producers han't tainted the show yet for me then laugh out loud. So cheers and happy sluething to those that are continuing to sleuth this season out Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:14 pm

Just an FYI. The 'blossoming romance' tag is used for the next single date. This kind of reference 'blossoming' 'blooming' etches been used before for particular girls in previous seasons. Can anyone remember who? Also just noticed that the next episode is running for an extra 20 minutes, probably for Mattys sister, so I think we will get decent time on the single date too
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:32 pm

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:Is there any benefit watching Tara's date?  Serious question. I'm about to start watching the episode

Yeah, watch it and tell me if you think it was a reshoot.  Hers & Flos both feel like reshoots to me - especially the kiss on the couch where he cuts her off mid-conversation.  Suspect

It certainly felt like a reshoot didn't it? It was also odd that Mattys commentary for the date kept changing between Matty in front of tree with fairy lights, and matty in front of window during the day, and matty in white T-shirt in mansion room... it felt bizarre and disjointed
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:36 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Yeah, watch it and tell me if you think it was a reshoot.  Hers & Flos both feel like reshoots to me - especially the kiss on the couch where he cuts her off mid-conversation.  Suspect

It certainly felt like a reshoot didn't it? It was also odd that Mattys commentary for the date kept changing between Matty in front of tree with fairy lights, and matty in front of window during the day, and matty in white T-shirt in mansion room... it felt bizarre and disjointed  

Yeah, reshoots for sure IMO.  Based on what I've seen of their personalities, I think both Tara and Flo would be fine with "faking it" - I think they could remain emotionally distant and actually find it quite a laugh.  I felt a different vibe between the "outdoor" portion of their dates and the more intimate time later.  Subtly changing hair colour/styles, facial blemishes appearing and disappearing and overall just their manner seemed a bit too OTT, as if they'd been told to amp it up which is of course what they would have been told, if the chemistry was lacking the first time.  

An analogy: In my 20s I had a friend who went to film school and we used to "act" in her projects (I use the term loosely laugh out loud) and the feeling I got from the intimate/couch/kissing portion dates for both Tara and Flo was like when my friend would get one of us to kiss her boyfriend for a scene - we did a convincing job (what are friends for?!) but there was always a lot of cheeky, nervous giggling because she was there filming us, and that's the same kind of vibe I got from these dates - like they knew they had been asked to make out with someone else's boyfriend.  JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:37 am

So only got to watch the end part of the last episode now since it lagged and I missed most of it.

Laura is definitely an alpha ITA @Sundy. I posted before but I can't warm to Laura either. She comes across "cold" to me... doesn't mean she is, just that's how she comes across, like she wants to "win". Even so, I still think she is F1.

I also didn't care for Laura's pecking order comments in this past episode and from SM many other viewers didn't either and recaps pointed this out as well (see pic below).

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Original-grid-image-8003-1502350990-3
twitter @tahls

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel