SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 4 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:41 am

I am trying to understand Laura's comment about the pecking order, haven't watched but read the reaction on the FB page and folks were calling her out for it.

Did Laura mean that there was already a line formed to speak to Matty or was she insinuating that those that had the best connections with Matty had to speak to him first, trying to understand context of what the viewers saw that caused the reaction on SM, thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:45 am

That's pretty much how it came across. Like there was a pecking order and line and those who had the best connections (mainly Laura herself) were in the front of that line.

It just came across as like Laura was really full of herself and the alpha telling the others what's what and SM seemed to share that same sentiment. Then again, with first kiss perhaps that's why she is confident but to me it wasn't classy and just seem to be more arrogant like. IDK. Since Laura's M&G where she was promoting her jewelry line combined with her "queen of reverse parking" bio tag, she just comes across very "in it to win it".

For reference, here's how one recap explained Laura's comments about "order"...

[Laura] was very adamant there IS an order thank you very much, and no one could jump the line in order to get the Gold Class seats. "I do think there becomes an order," [Laura] stated like we didn't hear her the first time, and as though they were now in the queue for limited seats at a Beyoncé concert

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Original-grid-image-8003-1502350990-3
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:50 am

Just throwing this out there but do we have Laura as confirmed F2
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:00 am

Sundy wrote:Just throwing this out there but do we have Laura as confirmed F2

I don't think so.... only that one SC of her kissing Matty with those bloody poles and blanket ... which I'm leaning towards being in Sydney..... no idea
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:03 am

@Sundy posted my reply in the F1-F4 thread here  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:58 am

Mattys on the living room now!!! Man he can cook drooling
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:50 pm

Hi guys! handwave

I'm late to the party once again but just read through the threads and I have a question which I can't find the answer to.

Why does everyone think that there's going to be an overnight date next week? Where is the evidence of this? Something that Osher or Matty said? Is it in the episode description? Can someone please point me in the right direction.

Sorry - I just can't find the source of this. Would love to discuss it with you all but can't because I have no idea what you are talking about!

TYIA

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:55 pm

hi @Katiebelle....it was OK mag that broke the news (see link below) that Matty will have a sleep over date with one of the girls who is going on a second date. Matty has said in interviews that  he didin't have a fantasy date like the US series so I personally am keen to know what the heck this sleepover date is about.

Right now based on SC some folks think it's Elora while others think it's Laura. Check out the SM & SC discussion threads for more deets  Smiley

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-matty-johnson-sleepover-39947

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:27 pm

Just watched 5th and 6th episodes:
Florence - So real but don't think she'll end up with Matty. That discussion of why she moved to AUS showed me how serious Matty is about finding someone who will stay local.
2 on 1 - what a waste of time

Tara - So fun. Can't tell if it's a reshoot but Matty likes her.
Skydiving - I'd do it in a heartbeat but what a waste of SQT with Simone.
CP - Elise was so clever with that fishing game. Matty liked it and likes her.

Does anyone else hear Leah's voice and think it's Sam Frost? (Except Sam isn't so negative)

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5282

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:30 pm

@mercieme That description screams Laura to me for the overnight date. I don't know if Nepean River area has camping but isn't that something Matty has said he likes to do? I could see a camping overnight date.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5282

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:33 pm

mercieme wrote:hi @Katiebelle....it was OK mag that broke the news (see link below) that Matty will have a sleep over date with one of the girls who is going on a second date. Matty has said in interviews that  he didin't have a fantasy date like the US series so I personally am keen to know what the heck this sleepover date is about.

Right now based on SC some folks think it's Elora while others think it's Laura. Check out the SM & SC discussion threads for more deets  Smiley

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-matty-johnson-sleepover-39947

Thanks @mercieme Smiley

I've read the article and assume the OK are the official Bach mag this season?

This sentence struck me though

"Only a few hopefuls have been on single dates so far, so whoever Matty takes on a second (all-nighter, if they wish!) date will stand out as a fave."

Mmmm.... if they wish? So if it was a situation where they had to stay overnight due to the storm etc then why would the girl and Matty have a choice ... if they wish?.

IMO this was definitely a planned overnighter by Matty and TPTB.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:06 pm

@Katiebelle....yikes, I missed that "if they wish". I wonder if that will be on the date card, the girls are going to fume big time IMO if they know upfront....this is not going to go well with the Aussie viewing audience IMO. I posted in the SM thead that I expect Matty and whoever it is to go on a media rampage next day to dissuade any impression that something went down on that date....next Thursday is going to be a massive blunder IMO.

@norcalgal....we have a SC that placed Elora near the location of what is considered being away from prying eyes per the epidose guide...we also have Daily Telegraph saying Laura was taken on a cruise around the same location so its either one of them IMO. Regardless I say how lucky are the girls that didn't go on that date, this is unlike the US series where folks don't bat an eye to this but based on the postings by our AU posters here in the SM thead, I don't see how this goes down well with the audience but we shall see.

And Matty's sister Kate is the intruder Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel