SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 5 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:38 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Sundy wrote:Just throwing this out there but do we have Laura as confirmed F2

I don't think so.... only that one SC of her kissing Matty with those bloody poles and blanket ... which I'm leaning towards being in Sydney..... no idea

@Sundy that's what I've been wondering as well. Maybe they are making it look like the Laura show, for her to shockingly go out after hometowns? And the only thing that could put her out early IMO is if he asks the babies question and she nopes out on it.

I agree with @LeapofFaith that the poles and blanket shot is in Sydney. I believe the main thing that puts Laura in the F2 at the moment is her social media blackout around the time of FRC, but at the moment she doesn't have enough screen caps. That might change if we get another extended promo.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:59 pm

Pretty please appreciate if someone based in AU can watch the upcoming episode 7 sneak peek posted on TenPlay and summarize for those of us unable to watch....TIA.

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/ep-7-sneak-peek

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:34 am

mercieme wrote:Pretty please appreciate if someone based in AU can watch the upcoming episode 7 sneak peek posted on TenPlay and summarize for those of us unable to watch....TIA.

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/ep-7-sneak-peek

It's the surprise of the season. "I'm Matty's big sister".
Kate talking one-on-one with Simone, Tara plus more and uncovering secret, after secret, after secret...
"Matty needs to know"
Two different shots of Kate talking with Matty re the allegations.
Leah stating that if she is going out this week it will be with the biggest bang.

carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:42 am

@mercieme it was not really eventful. Matty asked Leah who has dirty little secrets/laundry (can't remember). Here's the only cap workwhile from a sleuthing perspective. Courtesy of tenplay. Note no Laura,Alix,Lisa or Elise. They were probably on the bridge avoiding the dramaBachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Img_1526

Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:44 am

Thanks @carraiger and @Sundy...DM posted that Matty's sister was going to take 6 girls on a kiddie GD. Did they show the girls on that GD? Trying to find out who Matty sent to spend time with his sister...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:48 am

mercieme wrote:Thanks @carraiger and @Sundy...DM posted that Matty's sister was going to take 6 girls on a kiddie GD. Did they show the girls on that GD? Trying to find out who Matty sent to spend time with his sister...thanks.

You see her have individual chats with Tara, Leah and Simone. She's laughing with Tara, the other two look more serious.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:50 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
mercieme wrote:Thanks @carraiger and @Sundy...DM posted that Matty's sister was going to take 6 girls on a kiddie GD. Did they show the girls on that GD? Trying to find out who Matty sent to spend time with his sister...thanks.

You see her have individual chats with Tara, Leah and Simone. She's laughing with Tara, the other two look more serious.

Thanks....so Tara only shown of the F7 in the sneak peek talking to the sister. I would think Laura would be on that GD as the current favorite so the sister can get to know her; but I guess we wait and see if she is on the GD or not.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:04 am

No they don't show the group date but that might be the volcano thing that was at the end of the last episode. I will try and get some caps
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:23 am

Just loaded some caps in the screencap thread. Not sure how much they will help but they are hilarious
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:33 am

mercieme wrote:
Hearts_And_Roses wrote:

Thanks....so Tara only shown of the F7 in the sneak peek talking to the sister. I would think Laura would be on that GD as the current favorite so the sister can get to know her; but I guess we wait and see if she is on the GD or not.

This would make sense if Matty had any say in it, however despite his "I'm no puppet" speech I don't think he would have actually chosen the girls.  IMO this upcoming episode is going to be a Clash of the Titans B*tchfest Showdown between Matty's sister and the Mean Girls so I'm expecting the people on that date to be ones who will further that storyline.  I'm no fan of Matty's sister but I'm sick of Leah so hope Kate takes her down.

Also with Elise and Laura both on the Skydiving date it would look v suss IMO if they both went off with Kate too.  And assuming they're final two they will get to meet Kate on the hometowns so they wouldn't want to peak too early showing Kate grilling the girls about having babies 5 minutes after the finale wraps - they will save that for later IMO to introduce doubt about Laura being F1 as I'm guessing she will not be super keen.

So that said I'm guessing the girls on the kindy date will be more like Cobie, Alix, Leah, Lisa, Michelle and maybe Sharlene or another of the MOTs we haven't seen much of (who else is left - Stephanie?).  Tara would of course shine in that environment and the GIFs would be legendary but I think they'd find it more funny to send girls who are possibly, shall we say, less comfortable around kindergarteners and watch the chaos ensue.

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:36 am

Leah is the only confirmed on the group date so far based on the caps
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:56 am

mercieme wrote:
Hearts_And_Roses wrote:

I have to be honest, I'm not a big fan of Tara so far. IMO, on their SD she was very loud, a bit rough and definitely OTT. She took it too far when they were cooking. Calmed down during their time on the couch at the end of the date. I have a feeling that Elise is going to be the surprise and will shine from now on. Of course, JMO.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel