SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 77 of 77 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 75, 76, 77

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:39 am

If Matty is genuinely a slow-burn love person as he's consistently said he is, then he will pick Elise as his F1. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Miyala Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:42 am

Has the episode begun?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:46 am

ssin0547 wrote:@Leapoffaith

My theory is that Laura gets the last SD of the season (like Lee) and Matty gave her the SQT at Ep 8 knowing that she wouldn't get an SD for awhile. JMO.

I think laura had that sqt ep 7 right? and IMO it sounds like Flo gets that ep 12 SD , and EP 13 sounds like mini dates with all the remaining girls? only chance for laura IMO would be ep 11 but to me it sounds like elise might get back to back sds???? i guess we will see how it all plays out soon but i just want to know now Hugesmile only an hour to go till bach Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 1176891977
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:48 am

@Miyala ~ 45 mins before it starts. Speaking which. This thread is getting close to 80 pages and a new episode airing soon so will create a new thread for tonight's episode.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:48 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I was the one last season that said the F1 will usually always be the contestant the lead most wants to sleep with  giggling Especially on a show like this where there is no sex, it's basically first initial attraction and a race to the FRC so they can jump each other's bones (jmo).

It's also why I believe something as predictable as SD placement (recent F1s all have their first SD in Ep 3 or Ep 5, for NZ, for US, etc...) because the lead knows on night one who they most likely will pick for F1 imo.

Barring something drastic happening, that lead will pick the person who they wanted most night one (wanting physically but also emotionally by FRC). Whatever happens afterwards is when the relationship deepens past that and into a possibly long-lasting relationship.

I don't even think it's just "edit", I think it's just how it is... that the lead has their number one pick so anyone else will be seen as an underdog. I think if the edit is ever a true "edit" then the F1 will be made to look like they're not the obvious one from the beginning. That the early obvious one usually ends up F1 tells me that's just how the lead saw it night one. 

The only editing I see in recent years is "obvious F1 in the beginning -- hidden/doubt for F1 and viable F2 edit --- back to obvious F1" at the end.

If Laura is indeed F1, then that's exactly how it's playing out this season, just like recent past ones.

jmo

I agree 100%.  The editing seems to be following the usual formula to me too. It's easy to forget this whole show is filmed over a 10-12 week period so even a "slow burn" is going to be pretty rushed.  IMO a true slow would be measured in months or years, so it's unlikely we're ever going to see it play out on our screens unfortunately.  

Re: the bold, yep - Matty said in one of the recent interviews that they went straight to the hotel from the FRC and did the deed and considering he was practically eating Laura's face off on the riverboat I can't see anyone else provoking that kind of *urgency* within him (though I'll still be watching his kisses with Elise with interest).  :detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:55 am

My belief has always been that a season where there is an obvious F1 is the best for sleuthing. My favorite season that I ever sleuthed on this forum was Des's season from the US Bette series. There were less than 10 of us in the entire forum (and we were in the thousands back then) that sleuthed that Chris S who is her husband now would be the F1. Up until the last minute during the finale, the notion was that the spoiler would come true and that the popular guy would come back even after he self eliminated himself in the F3. I actually recommend that folks watch that season to understand how producers can really flip the script.  It was unreal then but really fun times for sleuthing IMO Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:00 am

Thread 3 here
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 77 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 75, 76, 77

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel