SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SNARK - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SNARK - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SNARK - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nuts2uiam Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:10 pm

Just read Sean Lowes comment about a potential new contestant.

The only "right reason" to go on The Bachelor is to gain an IG following & get free stuff when it's over.

That sums it up well.

Last edited by nuts2uiam on Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SNARK - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SNARK - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:21 pm

LOL Does free stuff include a pretty wife and family?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:22 pm

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SNARK - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 20664931_10212160001829155_623244692199270108_n

Because I am quite sure all the Kraus men are experts at having found their own Peter's over and over again. hehehe
At the rate Peter is going with commitment issues, this might be his one and only.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:34 pm

rofl rofl rofl

Now, had I looked at it THAT way... I wouldn't have got so sick to my stomach!  laugh out loud
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:50 pm

What kind of comment is Find your Peter?
Is it lost?
Where did he lose it?
Is it so small he can not find it?
Do they need to include a magnifying glass with the tee?
I mean its being sold on Amazon. For another 5 bucks they could combo it.
Do they need one of those little chains to keep it attached so they don't lose it again?
Curious Kasha minds want to know.
Not that I am this kind of person or twitter savvy, but if I were mean spirited or twitter savvy these are the kind of things I would be tweeting on dad's account. Jeez.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:01 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:Just read Sean Lowes comment about a potential new contestant.

The only "right reason" to go on The Bachelor is to gain an IG following & get free stuff when it's over.

That sums it up well.

Sean would know this firsthand. He lives off the hog because of that show cheeky 

Sean is such a hypocritical sanctimonious douche bag imo and Peter may just be ready to dethrone him with that title  Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:14 pm

Find Your Peter. rofl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:36 pm

I am still wondering how he lost it and what he was doing to lose it? I mean I hope it's not at Subway with Jared. Did he lose it as a sacrifice? Was it truly PETiocre?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:06 pm

coolangel wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:Honestly, I'm starting to think that maybe he and AI would be perfect together. They can go off and overdramatize every single minute of their lives together while shading & gossiping about the "fake" people & congratulating themselves on being so morally above all those "players" and "lying whores".

dizzy
OMG!! You are so right. They are perfect for each other IMO. She would obsess over him and agree to everything he says and he can take forever to makeup his mind and she wouldn't care one bit. He might have to wear a Jared face-mask during 'quicui' though. laugh out loud laugh out loud

#TeamPashley rofl

All JMO

OMG! spitcoffee
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:16 pm

@Nibbles22 @Kashathediva @coolangel @MiaHawk  #teampashley   #teamkrash Hugesmile
AI has also said repeatedly on her podcast with Ben that she thinks Peter's "out of her league" - and he seems to think he's God's gift to women without whom they would have "mediocre lives" ... so this is all just too perfect IMO.

Someone set this up stat laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:17 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:@Nibbles22 @Kashathediva @coolangel @MiaHawk  #teampashley   #teamkrash Hugesmile
AI has also said repeatedly on her podcast with Ben that she thinks Peter's "out of her league" - and he seems to think he's God's gift to women without whom they would have "mediocre lives" ... so this is all just too perfect IMO.

Someone set this up stat laugh out loud

They already agree in the most important aspect of that relationship. He's out of her league and God's gift to earth and all women. Everything else can be negotiated about, as long as she agrees it's his way or the highway. Match made in Bach heaven
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:47 am

Kashathediva wrote:Actually he and AI might make a good pr. No snark there.

Maybe because anyone could plainly see he wasn't into Rachel at ALL, but wanted to stay on the show as long as possible to get all the coverage he could get...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SNARK - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+24
Ladybug82
charriotoffire
Aria
allykat
alwaystulips