SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thelindsays - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:04 pm

Connie is not the first older sister to not be in love with their sister's choice for mate. She doesn't appear to understand that none of this is about her or, maybe that really is the crux of the problem. Regardless, she's tacky and jealous. My sisters and I have not seen eye to eye on many issues but, if the SM world of unknown idiots were attacking me the way they've been attacking Rachel of late, I wouldn't get a chance to clap back because it would be handled on my behalf with the utmost efficiency and I would never have to worry about anyone attacking me or, my choices and either of my sisters liking or in any way supporting anything negative to or against me, EVUH and vice versa.

Starting with MTP and throughout, the family should have never shown any preference for any of the contestants, period. It was not their decision and they did not know ANY of those men as they were meeting them all for the first time. They should have at least tried to display impartiality and given their real and honest feedback to Rachel, only.

I don't expect any SM response from Judge or, Mrs Lindsay or the sister who doesn't engage but, what the hell is the point of a big sister who sides against you with people nobody even knows? The whys and wherefores are irrelevant. Connie is nobody. Who is she trying to impress?

I've been a woman and an older sister a long time and I know what sibling jealousy and envy looks like and in this case,  Constance is its name. ALL JMO, of course.

Last edited by Chgohighlife on Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot JMO)

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

thelindsays - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15

Post by Aria Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:14 pm

@Chgohighlife You might be right! Rachel did say that Constance loves being a fan favorite in that Essence interview. I was cracking up that the one picture she put up to promote Rachel's season on her social media was just a black and white close-up of herself. She does seem kind of full of herself and someone who is used to be the center of attention. Eh, maybe she'll surprise us and be the most supportive big sis ever at the engagement party! IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:38 pm

Just looking at the event tonight... description says
"Join The Bacherolette Rachel Lindsay and her newly annouced fiancé Bryan Abasolo, as they step out in public for the first time and celebrate their engagement with friends and former Bacherolette couples!".  

Wonder who the "couples" are?  Not many left in the franchise that are still together? Maybe her squad and their non-bach-bf's that RS alluded to?  

https://m.facebook.com/events/1484219408311325?acontext=%7B%22ref%22%3A%2298%22%2C%22action_history%22%3A%22null%22%7D&aref=98

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:55 pm

@Chgohighlife Couldn't agree more. If Constance's self-appointed role is to be the guardian big sis she plays on TV then she should be doing it.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:00 pm

bleuberry wrote:*snip*

I'm surprised both are vocal about not liking the other's hometown. I guess it'll likely be LA.

I'm just chuckling at the irony a bit. There was so much talk about Peter wanting to move to LA since he didn't seem keen on Dallas and about Bryan moving to Dallas, since he let out his apartment. Now it turns out Bryan isn't keen on Dallas either and the happy couple might be heading to LA. giggling Not that it's a bad thing necessarily. Moving to neutral ground would put them on a more equal footing. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:11 pm

mindless wrote:

I'm surprised both are vocal about not liking the other's hometown. I guess it'll likely be LA.

I'm just chuckling at the irony a bit. There was so much talk about Peter wanting to move to LA since he didn't seem keen on Dallas and about Bryan moving to Dallas, since he let out his apartment. Now it turns out Bryan isn't keen on Dallas either and the happy couple might be heading to LA. giggling Not that it's a bad thing necessarily. Moving to neutral ground would put them on a more equal footing. JMO.

Oh yes, I remember how much conversation that comment from Peter generated online and how it was proof that he had "aspirations" that had nothing to do with wanting to be with Rachel.

Wait, what? Their Dallas engagement party is open to the public? That's weird IMO.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:19 pm

It's at Nikkei in Dallas and actually looks like it would be a lot of fun. If I lived in Dallas, I think I would check it out. Why not? The food alone looks great. I think they are doing it as a nice tribute to their fans and are doing something more intimate later for family and friends.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:29 pm

The event at Nikkei is an after party. The engagement party is happening prior with customised cotton candy's and party favours. I think that is happening in a different location, the person providing the favours did not say where.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:38 pm

mindless wrote:

I have not heard that Bryan is not keen on living in Dallas or they want to move to LA . I think they just want to live somewhere neutral but have not said for a fact. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:58 pm

The People.com has Bryan saying they want to live in LA. 
http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolo-talk-wedding-kids/

Lovely pics, too.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:58 pm

Snark belongs in the snark thread. No where on this forum is snark allowed aimed at members opinions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:00 pm

Did connie do anything else I'm not aware of? I don't think the likes are a big deal, the same way I never thought peter's likes were a big deal. Guess I just don't read too much into things no idea

I guess the public did get to witness their love story so why not invite them but that's just something I wouldn't do personally no no
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15

+44
DarkCerulean
Seab21
bluejay25
Maggenzm
pbmax
gisellexlopez
whit90
Acrunch
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Amethyst
Chgohighlife