SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 12 Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:49 pm

veg_out wrote:A thought: Remember during Nick's season when he dropped on the girls that he wasn't sure it was working, could Becca be referencing some type of revelation from Arie? Why are they all aghast and crying in the preview for next week if it's a normal week?

Also, have we been able to agree on the F4? It's definitely Kendall, Becca K, and Lauren B in the F3 per @grace8136's superb screencap sleuthing. Are we guessing Tia because of the crying cap that looks like F4 RC?

So he let's Becca, Sienne, and Jaqi go next week?

I think that those caps from the end of the preview might be tricky to find or even use to sort out the ending. It seems like they want us to think that it's Becca.

Truthfully, the only person I'm interested in anymore: the boyfriend! Come back already.

I think those are the three he lets go. I was surprised that Jaqueline wasn't let go during their date. It was painful. She was missing up until then and I'm sure she will be toast next week. Similar for Sienne. We barely saw her expect on her first date and basically nothing since then, so I think she will be gone. 

As for baby, I can't see him keeping her for HTDs. It would just look bad for him since he wants a wife and not a girlfriend. Can you imagine the questions he would get from parents? Although I might enjoy that!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 12 Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by veg_out Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:57 pm

Sprite wrote:

I was surprised that Jaqueline wasn't let go during their date. It was painful.

As for baby, I can't see him keeping her for HTDs....Can you imagine the questions he would get from parents? Although I might enjoy that!

@Sprite, you are so right about the potentially awkward vibe of a HTD with Beks. If I'm honest about a preference (and @agentcurls mentioned this thought to me), Arie should have just picked Beks if he wasn't serious about this season. I still can't really decide if he's committed to finding love or if he's confused or if he's complacent. Does Arie really want to settle down? hmmm #deepthoughts

I gotta say that Jacqueline is probably my favorite of this season. Such an elegance about her. She and Kendall are my tops though I find myself enjoying all of this season's group.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:12 am

Yes, it is unfortunate we got so little of Jaqueline. I thought she was the most beautiful this season and very accomplished. Of course, most of the women seem really attractive this season and I have enjoyed most of them.

I do wish he would pick Baby, because I really don't see it lasting with anyone and if there is indeed a Mesnick, it won't be pretty. I don't think Arie knows what he wants. He may say he wants a wife and family, but I doubt it. He seems to go for the superficial and that is not someone who wants a real relationship. I loved when Jaqueline asked about why he doesn't go for the intellectual woman....because he is not so bright....as he admitted to Krystal when he took her to Scottsdale.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:37 pm

agentcurls wrote:These 2 SCs are tricky because it looks like Becca is wearing an off-the-shoulder blouse in each, however, they may be different colors as I see a blue-ish color blouse here (see lower right-hand corner):
BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 12 Inkedb10
my SC
vs. white:
BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 12 791610
my SC

Sorry for the delay in getting back to y'all on the mystery meltdown meltdowns. Good catch! I thought that shoulder was part of the gold pillow from the sofa Arie is sitting on.  laugh out loud  I see the blouse you are pointing to now (and her shoulder)! That's your own cap, so you probably already tried to capture more of it, but I don't think it's just a shadow, so she is upset at 2 different times. Did you think the sofa fabric matches with Arie's sofa ?

I didn't think that sofa looked like anything I'd seen in Cusco, but I looked for it anyhow, no luck. If the crying VO is not Becca, it's probably not even a break-up. I should have assumed it was trickery! If it's her ex and she's upset about him, I thought the boyfriend was in Cusco because of the cobbled road. Can't find that either! Maybe there are tied together, but it happens during FD. I need to find that tent FD and see if there are any cobbled roads around there. I did look in that Oasis town and Tacama for the road and iron gate, but it could be in one of the other towns near there. I'm half tempted to go ahead and spoil myself, I want to know the answer to these dang caps more than I want to know who Arie picked!

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 12 Image103
LB S/C source[/quote]
veg_out wrote:A thought: Remember during Nick's season when he dropped on the girls that he wasn't sure it was working, could Becca be referencing some type of revelation from Arie? Why are they all aghast and crying in the preview for next week if it's a normal week?

Also, have we been able to agree on the F4? It's definitely Kendall, Becca K, and Lauren B in the F3 per @grace8136's superb screencap sleuthing. Are we guessing Tia because of the crying cap that looks like F4 RC?

So he let's Becca, Sienne, and Jaqi go next week?

I think that those caps from the end of the preview might be tricky to find or even use to sort out the ending. It seems like they want us to think that it's Becca.

Truthfully, the only person I'm interested in anymore: the boyfriend! Come back already.

Not feeling very superb, but I believe we have caps for the F3:
Becca (sand dune tent FD), Kendall (Dune-buggy FD), Lauren (@agentcurls shoe match at the ruins LCD, Also, possible MTP in town square).
Then F2: Becca and Lauren, because Kendall only got a 2 on 1 and no caps in Cusco. There is one cap, that I believe is Cusco. I didn't bother to confirm that because even with lightening it, I can't tell who it is. Watching the video, her size and walk, most looks like Lauren to me, but not positive.

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 12 Image87
LB S/C source

Tia, F4 (crying cap), though I'm not sure why that couldn't be next episode? One of the dad's has a twang, so maybe that's a match. AC did you have another reason why she's not eliminated next week? I can't recall if you already said. She's gotten an awful lot of screen time, not to be in the F4, but so has Bekah. ETA: I just read AC's post on the page before and she said it could be either. And ETA2 sorry, finally caught up and saw @sprite and @veg_out 's reasoning on Beks. I agree, it'd be awkward for Arie, but that could be a reason she stays, not goes. That sounds more entertaining than a hayride in Weiner, Ak.  laugh out loud

This was a new addition for the boyfriend. I'll go back and listen to his VO on it. Anyone want to look for the tent FD and cobbled road/gate?

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 12 Image86
LB S/C source

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:19 am

^Thank you, @grace8136 for this SC breakdown.
The 2 grayish sofas match, imo. As far as Becca's off-the-shoulder blouse, I did get a closer look and I stand firm that it's a blue top, so yes, two different occasions where Becca "appears" upset.

I'm not positive who is in the dark cap (Arie & ? walking the cobble street) but, I noticed that Becca has thicker calves than Lauren and when you lighten the cap, it looks like hers. Also, Becca is 5'7/Lauren 5'5 so I think this may be too tall to be Lauren.
BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 12 Arieco10
my SC
Also, could this cap be Tuscany I wonder? The environs might be similar to Cusco.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:03 am

^^Wasn't it in the second part of the preview after a CH VO that said coming up later this season or something like that?

I'll try a closer crop and then lighten it. I didn't realize their heights were that close. The length of the coat may match the coat the girl had on in Cusco town square.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:35 pm

Her hair does look dark. I bet you are right AC.
BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 12 7fccef8f-e447-4212-9f2f-0208398382e9_zpsr1mlkgrdBACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 12 C3c24b52-1905-483d-9e95-5acc7d38dcf0_zpssvtyfpof
LB S/C lightened source

Same outfits?

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 12 A33969d4-4542-441a-9f8b-945a19e59d96_zpsc8ydknev
LB S/C cropped source

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:18 pm

I just watched the preview for Becca 1:1 date on Monday that LB posted in the other thread. While looking for cobblestone steps this picture popped up and I dismissed it because it was in Barga, Italy. Then I heard Arie saying that's where they are going on their date. Does this match? Note the pipe and location by a window. Why are they in warm weather clothes during the day and coats at night though? Kind of drastic change. PLUS, this cap is in the second half of the video, so why didn't they put it with the episode 7 previews? IDK, maybe it's not a match, but I can't find an exact match in Cusco and none of the steps in Cusco have potted plants along the path.

Barga Garfagnana Tuscany Italy
BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 12 Narrow-and-steep-steps-and-alley-barga-garfagnana-tuscany-italy-b3cp1g
source

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 12 7fccef8f-e447-4212-9f2f-0208398382e9_zpsr1mlkgrd
LB S/C lightened source

ETA: Here's where it came up, if you click on the source the Italy pic is in little pics to the right of it. This looks like less of a match than the Italy steps. There are steps that lead down to that town square that are a possibility too.

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 12 Steep-steps-of-an-alleyway-in-cusco-peru-ga60gh
source

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:52 pm

^^ Thank you @grace8136 for bringing these over.
At first glance, I thought it was Italy because I've been to Tuscany. But you're right that this SC was shown after CH said "coming up later this season...." so that makes me lean more towards Cusco on this. And leaning towards it being Becca on MTP/LCD. The town square outfit could be the same for one of the F2, but I think Arie's jacket is different in each picture (rainjacket vs. blazer, imo.)

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:18 am

^My two cents: It looks like the woman in the dark stairs cap has a belt as part of her coat. The town square girl does not. If in Peru, this stairs cap would have to be the FD. It also seems out of the ordinary for typical FD locations since they're usually somewhere close to the hotel, which, besides Arie's Marriott stay, we still have no idea where the FSDs are.

Random of randoms: I think that woman in the dark stairs cap is Sienne in Tuscany.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:27 am

I just noticed something. Besides the pipe and window, look at that topiary tree. BRB, I'll put arrows. It's Tuscany.

ETA: @Veg_out @AgentCurls
BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 12 Aa834058-106e-4e6c-96ae-3693c2af7671_zpszehixexn
BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 12 9d482f60-6acc-4be1-a5a8-da48ae4237b6_zpsewj49eef

The shots are taken from different ends, so the 2 matches I pointed out are on opposite sides. Those dirty rats, I can't believe they put episode 7 clips in the "later this season" part. It's a complete accident that I found this.

Last edited by grace8136 on Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ETA)

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:45 am

I'm looking for Arie on the couch. The decor of the space is pretty standard American decorating, so I think that's stateside. @grace8136: Do you see the foliage reflected in the mirror? I'd also suggest that it's somewhere with vegetation. Do we know where the F4-F3 RC is?

It feels very casual to me for some reason. I don't think it's in Cusco.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+2
Ladybug82
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum