SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 13 Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by grace8136 Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:56 am

veg_out wrote:I'm looking for Arie on the couch. The decor of the space is pretty standard American decorating, so I think that's stateside. @grace8136: Do you see the foliage reflected in the mirror? I'd also suggest that it's somewhere with vegetation. Do we know where the F4-F3 RC is?

It feels very casual to me for some reason. I don't think it's in Cusco.

Yeah, me either.  If it's not a break-up, it might not be after filming ended or at F2 so during FDs. ETA: OR HTD. We know that 2 of the fantasy dates are near the sand dunes, so in the ICA area of Peru but not where they stay. If they go near Lima there could be a sectional like that I guess. I did notice the vegetation but it lead me no where. I'm stumped on that sofa. Maybe I'll accidentally run into it while hunting for the iron gate. giggling

The tuscany cap is Becca as AC thought. Arie said they were going to Barga which is where those steps are. Could her coat have been tied in the Cusco cap and it's the same coat or is this cap too short for Becca?
BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 13 A33969d4-4542-441a-9f8b-945a19e59d96_zpsc8ydknev
LB S/C source

ETA: @Veg_out I don't know where any of the remaining rose ceremonies take place.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 13 Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by agentcurls Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:38 am

F4- F3 RC is usually stateside ...often at the mansion as neutral location after HTDs

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:18 am

Barga, Italy This is only 4.3 miles from the hotel they are staying in. Short convertible ride over there. I'm looking forward to this episode for the beautiful locations!

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 13 Image59
LB S/C source

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:49 am

Nice work--glad that we squared that one away. Italy will be AH-MAZING!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:53 pm

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 13 Image89
BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 13 Image103
LB S/C source

I was looking more closely at the sectional mirror with the foliage that you brought up @veg_out. I thought maybe it might be related to the above cap, but I don't think so now. I might have found mesnick evidence instead. It looks like a wooden fence is reflected in the mirror which, like the sectional seems more typical of America. Also, what is Arie rolling around in his fingers? Could that be a ring? I'm going to try to get a close-up cap of it.

Last edited by grace8136 on Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:39 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : link)

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:36 pm

@grace8136, I'll wait for you to lay it out before saying anything else. When I first saw Arie on the couch, I thought that maybe he was just fidgeting with his fingers. I'll watch again to see if I can see an object.

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:56 pm

delete

Last edited by grace8136 on Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:38 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : delete)

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:47 pm

^Nice, @grace8136. I LOVE your new avi--surly alpaca! What do you think the fence means? It's at a safe house?

It's possible that Arie ends his engagement to his F1. I still don't know if that means he pulls a Mesnick.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:33 am

I just thought the fence is less likely to be in Peru and more typical here. If it's not a mesnick, i thought TPTB would make him wait until after the AFTER. That would be a dud of an ending otherwise. Plus, a lot of talk about picking the wrong person or not a fit for his life after.

I saw animals all over Cusco in my search, so I grabbed one for my avi. I swear I saw Lesley Murphy with some llamas. What do you think? BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 13 3806527698

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 13 2Q==
source

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:32 pm

grace8136 wrote:BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 13 Image89
BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 13 Image103
LB S/C source

I was looking more closely at the sectional mirror with the foliage that you brought up @veg_out. I thought maybe it might be related to the above cap, but I don't think so now. I might have found mesnick evidence instead. It looks like a wooden fence is reflected in the mirror which, like the sectional seems more typical of America. Also, what is Arie rolling around in his fingers? Could that be a ring? I'm going to try to get a close-up cap of it.

I have rewound this part of the preview several times, and yes, I believe Arie is holding a ring. It's too sparkly and bright when the light hits it just right to be a fingernail, imo.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Screencaps - **SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+2
Ladybug82
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum