Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:47 pm

General discussion, NO Spoilers.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43594

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by HEA on Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:35 pm

Thank you @Guardianangel for this safe place

this is going to be long until january but so much fun. I do remember him with emily and all the exes a la JORDAN/JOJO out of the bag. That was hilarious. I also rememeber that he was adored versus bad bad o so bad Jef with one F.

That was one season I knew Jef was F1. However, I also believe Emily much prefered Arie. Since I hardly check on the couple once the show is over, I think I recall that Jef was an a$$ and kinda cheated on Emily who also had a fling? I remember Jef and Arie best friends and all of a sudden no more. I know he was also almost bachelor but prods decided to pick another, was it Ben?

Anyway. If someone can update me about Arie. I see him as a playboy and a player. I do not have much to say about him. Since he is the lead, he will play his act I guess. Maybe he matured and is now serious to settle down? giggling

Well this is going to be an interesting season since I have preconceived ideas eh? I hope to like him so I can enjoy his season. If not, will be fun to sleuth as I will have no preferred fish really.
HEA

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Sprite on Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:38 am

@HEA I don't know about Jeff (I still refuse on principle to delete the second F) cheating, but I think Emily was caught sexting with some football player. I think one of his brothers spilt the beans.

Arie was apparently on the short list to be the Bachelor and they went with Chris Soules.

While I am disappointed that he was picked as the lead, I did enjoy him back in the day. I don't know that he has matured or is ready to settle down. I doubt it. It doesn't really matter since none of them other than Sean ended up marrying who they picked. I'll watch regardless.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach on Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:32 pm

I will be here as well when January rolls around Smiley

I remember Arie a bit. I was #TeamJef as something about Arie didn't sit right with me.  If I remember he was in racing and Emily's Ex (daughter's dad/family) who died was in the racing scene too. I thought Arie might have ulterior motives and from memory don't recall seeing him show much emotion, where Jef was fun and seemed to really like Emily.

Anywho, I will watch.  Just cannot believe we can't find someone NEW to be TB.  There have got to be a ton of good, eligible men out there that are looking for a nice woman.  Although I guess that is not what the US version is about anymore.  It is about a small group of people constantly recycling their fame card.
locoforbach

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:36 am

Just a reminder: If you are posting in the spoiler threads, you can not be posting in the NON-Spoiler threads.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29325

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum