SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION Empty BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:47 pm

General discussion, NO Spoilers.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:54 am; edited 3 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:35 pm

Thank you @Guardianangel for this safe place

this is going to be long until january but so much fun. I do remember him with emily and all the exes a la JORDAN/JOJO out of the bag. That was hilarious. I also rememeber that he was adored versus bad bad o so bad Jef with one F.

That was one season I knew Jef was F1. However, I also believe Emily much prefered Arie. Since I hardly check on the couple once the show is over, I think I recall that Jef was an a$$ and kinda cheated on Emily who also had a fling? I remember Jef and Arie best friends and all of a sudden no more. I know he was also almost bachelor but prods decided to pick another, was it Ben?

Anyway. If someone can update me about Arie. I see him as a playboy and a player. I do not have much to say about him. Since he is the lead, he will play his act I guess. Maybe he matured and is now serious to settle down? giggling

Well this is going to be an interesting season since I have preconceived ideas eh? I hope to like him so I can enjoy his season. If not, will be fun to sleuth as I will have no preferred fish really. BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION 3806527698

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:38 am

@HEA I don't know about Jeff (I still refuse on principle to delete the second F) cheating, but I think Emily was caught sexting with some football player. I think one of his brothers spilt the beans.

Arie was apparently on the short list to be the Bachelor and they went with Chris Soules.

While I am disappointed that he was picked as the lead, I did enjoy him back in the day. I don't know that he has matured or is ready to settle down. I doubt it. It doesn't really matter since none of them other than Sean ended up marrying who they picked. I'll watch regardless.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:32 pm

I will be here as well when January rolls around Smiley

I remember Arie a bit. I was #TeamJef as something about Arie didn't sit right with me.  If I remember he was in racing and Emily's Ex (daughter's dad/family) who died was in the racing scene too. I thought Arie might have ulterior motives and from memory don't recall seeing him show much emotion, where Jef was fun and seemed to really like Emily.

Anywho, I will watch.  Just cannot believe we can't find someone NEW to be TB.  There have got to be a ton of good, eligible men out there that are looking for a nice woman.  Although I guess that is not what the US version is about anymore.  It is about a small group of people constantly recycling their fame card.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:36 am

Just a reminder: If you are posting in the spoiler threads, you can not be posting in the NON-Spoiler threads.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:46 pm

Sprite wrote:@HEA I don't know about Jeff (I still refuse on principle to delete the second F) cheating, but I think Emily was caught sexting with some football player. I think one of his brothers spilt the beans.

Arie was apparently on the short list to be the Bachelor and they went with Chris Soules.

While I am disappointed that he was picked as the lead, I did enjoy him back in the day. I don't know that he has matured or is ready to settle down. I doubt it. It doesn't really matter since none of them other than Sean ended up marrying who they picked. I'll watch regardless.

Same here. I remember him for being a smooth operator. I also remember how many girls went out in the open via RS. Forgot the details but probably the same old: he left for the show without telling the current GF. But I think they were multiple GF.

The vibe I have is not that good but hopefully he will surprise me, doubtful but he will do for my TV season. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:45 am

wow... time flies... only a month before the show?
taping must be done by now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:43 am

Here we go...watching Bachelor Arie...sort of. Countdown to his season.

Preview of the season...

Ladies saying Buongiorno...so I'm assuming they go to Italy. It looks like the coast...maybe the Cinque Terre?

There is a girl with a pixie cut like Kait from the Bachelor Canada. 

There is also something that looks like a chateau so I'm thinking they go to France. Yup...there is the Eiffel Tower in Paris.

They go to Peru...Machu Picchu. Looks like  a good season for travel.

Women declaring their love and lots of tears from them and him. What a surprise!

Updates from Evan and Carly, Tanner and Jade and as I predicted, Sean and Cat and the bambino coming to return the favour and give Arie some advice. Listen to him Arie. He is the only one who managed to pick right.

Some auditions from the girls and we meet a few.

CH spewing his usual drivel...most romantic season, sexy romance, crazy emotional drama and of course...true love. I'm torn between... rofl and   BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION 1838857674  and    :shootme: .

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:04 am

Premier is New Year's Day. 

Catching up with Arie starting from Emily's season. Yikes. I had forgotten how much her baby voice annoyed me and how much they made out! Was that the first kiss up against a wall? It is the first one I remember. It was hot and fresh then. Now it is just an expected cliché. She was so hot for him. I remember how shocked I was that she picked that idiotic man child Jeff...(I still refuse to condone that pretentious spelling). Of course, then I remember how her eyes lit up with $$$ when he showed her the family ranch. Poor schlep didn't understand what had changed. I could have told him. Oh, the terrible acting from Emily...crying with no tears.

Oh oh...the whole journal saga when she slapped him back down again. I felt for him. I wanted to slap her prissy little face all over again. 

Cue the standard walk along the beach with the deep thinking...Show was his biggest heartbreak, helped him learn about himself and that he could fall deeply in love and that is what he really wants...blah, blah, blah. I need an emoticon of someone playing the violin...and is the racecar one still here?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:23 am

Janu-arie...  :shootme: .

What has happened since Emily? He loved her. After he was racing and gone over 200 days a year so it was hard have a meaningful relationship. Visiting with his dad on some racetrack. Dad trying to sell how Arie has changed and wants to settle down and get married. Hmmm....I think that may be a hard sell to me. His brother got married this year and there they are at I'm assuming Arie's house looking at wedding pictures. Oh my...just trying a bit too much...brother and the new missus in matching shirt and dress. Not just co-ordinated. No. Same fabric for the shirt and her dress.... BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION 1838857674 . I have a feeling this is going to be a long season. Yup...please. It hit him at the wedding...he was there all alone....poor, poor guy. Cry me a river.

The whole family trying to sell the serious Arie...ready for love, marriage, kids and the mini van. The more they sell, the less I feel like buying. I feel the snark. It will be strong.

Here comes Sean, Cat with Samuel. One of his close friends. The money shot...Arie holding Samuel...just to prove he is ready for the kiddies. Asking Samuel what he prefers...blondes, brunettes or redheads? Setting him up in 25+ years for his very own season when mommy and daddy and uncle Arie come to give him advice? He'll be a natural...he's already stealing the show.

On GMA gets asked what his ideal woman is like...3 characteristics: independent, strong, but still gentle. Has been out of this show for five years so women will have to get to know him for him. He is taking a chance just like they are. So smooth. They trained him well.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:49 am

Here come the women and then the worst kisses of all time and then a sneak peak of the season.

Videos of some of the submissions. Some are silly and funny and then there of course are the tasteless ones...cause you know nothing would scream marry me than showing your naked a** on a submission video. That's a girl you want to brink home to mama.

Photographer Maquel 23. Pretty fake blonde.

Tia physical therapist 26 from Weiner Arkansas population 716. The new Raven...shooting guns and laying on the thick accent. Where were these girls for Chris' season?

Becca...pixie cut girl...nanny. Likes to rock climb...mirroring falling in love. Jeeze...she has the clichés down already.

Nysha...adrenaline junkie is skydiving. Nurse who loves the guts and gore. The more blood the better for her....who cares about the patients.

Kendall 26, creative director and taxidermy collector. Charming. No wonder she hasn't had a relationship longer than a year. Already making the sex jokes.

Marikh 27, from Salt Lake City, Utah, restaurant owner...or more likely her family owns it. Boxing. She is not used to chasing guys. Naturally, they usually chase her. Kardashian look alike so I already don't like her. Ah, Indian restaurant she owns with her mom. Arie better be ready for her spice.  duh :headbanging

Caroline 26, realtor from Florida. She has to tell us that she has only been in real estate a year and has already sold over $5 million worth. Hmmm....Could she possibly be here for the wrong reasons...$$$, business?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:08 am

Arie = kissing bandit ... we cover his techniques .... one handed cheek caress, two handed face fondle, tender tasteful touch, slow and sultry lip lock, hair stroke/lean in, full on French, passionate pillow kiss and of course, the now standard...super sexy wall make out.

10 Worst kisses...starting at 10 and working up to the worst.

Chris and Ashley I. Cringe. Her eating his face and one of the best lines ever from this show...Carly: I didn't know Ashley was a virgin. Her mouth is not a virgin.

Jojo and Wells
Jake and Michelle
Emily and Jake
Josh and Amanda...the moaning and Nick commentary.... rofl They really hate him!

Rachel and Fred...asking to kiss her...seriously? This at most should be at #10. There is no way it is worse than Josh and Amanda. Nothing is worse than that!

Bachelor Pad 2 game and nobody wanted to kiss Casey because apparently he had bad breath.

Carly and Evan....and they still got married!!!

Jason and Shannon...snot kiss. 

Ben F and Jamie...bad, but not the worst...she is giving him instructions.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+22
grace8136
aviej
terrypat
marloon
agentcurls
MVMom39forever
4health
Bet2Win
northernviewer
vacayeveryday
Katiebelle