SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:27 am

Catching up with former couples...

Rachel and Bryan...and her dog. Rented out his condo, sold his car and moved to Dallas within days. Best friends. They will show this to their kids some day. They want to take things slow in the baby department. Yeah....I don't care.

Tanner and Jade and Emmerson. Jade...go shill something and buy yourself some new pants. 

Sean and Cat and Samuel. They both signed up for the Bachelor looking for some fun and a free vacation and this is where it got them. Now expecting baby #2. Samuel is adorable!!!

Evan and Carly and an ultrasound. It's a girl. Like we didn't know. They moved to suburbia. She is buying clothes and toys for the baby. She is looking so much better with the dark hair. So much better.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:17 am

CH harping on Arie being sooooooo genuine. Just keep beating us over that head with it. Someone might eventually believe you.

Season preview...

Drama, tears and love.

Sand dunes? Wonder where that is?

Oh please. Arie walking in a suit through the desert. I suppose that is supposed to symbolize how dry and barren his life has been without love. Did you know that he had his heart broken? You didn't? I'm sure they will tell us a million times so we remember.

Montage of all the women talking about Arie and what a catch he is and how ready he is to find love. He tells some stupid woman that she has pretty eyes and she is OTT about how she has found her prince charming. She reminded me of Vanessa with how she threw her head back...kind of like V on the tarmac after the gravity date. Actually, she kind of looks like V...brunette with long hair. Hmmm. Was that a hint? Possible F1? I don't think she was in the preview videos. 

Pixie girl is there again. Looks like the mansion still. She always makes him smile. Hmmm...not the F1. They never pick the one who makes them smile. Smile is code for friend zone.

Some blonde in a vineyard. Could be California or Italy. I think another blonde on a yacht.

I think the brunette who found her prince is in a red car on 1:1 date. Pixie girl makes it to Paris. Yeah, I don't think she F1. Too many shots of her and she is so easy to spot.

As expected....lots of making out...yacht, in Paris, in Peru, on a jet ski. Single mom...blonde and looks a bit like Emily...and definitely sounds like her....insists she is not a bitch. Means she is.

Naturally there are those there who aren't here to make friends. My man...don't follow me with the cameras. Seriously, must they do the same sh*t with the same lines every season?

Wrestling date where some chick is beating the crap out of another by slamming her head on the floor of the ring. That is just nasty. I hope that they added the sound effects otherwise that looked/sounded like it hurt. That kind of reminded me of Ames when he got hurt on the wrestling....or was it boxing...date on Ashley's season. He ended up going to hospital. Wouldn't surprise me here either although there was no flashing ambulance, so maybe not.

Girls freaking out crying. Apparently nanny/pixie is really young and some want to tattle on her. Another one who doesn't want to make friends and pixie telling her nobody want to be around her because she is faking it?

Arie at sunset with a couple of horses in Tacama...Spain, Mexico, some where in South America?

Arie on some bell tower. His biggest fear was getting to the end with someone who wasn't ready. Now he sees it with her. More pixie girl making out in a hot tub somewhere. She is clearly going to make it far and have a big storyline, but way too obvious for the winner.

He is going to tell a girl he loves her and get down on one knee...I'm assuming this is all VO for the final RC....and he just hopes he doesn't regret it. Clearly chopped up and from somewhere else.

And of course there is the obligatory someone who has a boyfriend back home and he shows up. He doesn't want to be on the show...he has just come to get his girl back. For once, I would like something new. If they insist on someone having a boyfriend/girlfriend, at least change it up a bit. How about a girl having a girlfriend back home coming to fight for her? or a guy having a boyfriend?  At least shake it up a little!!! They make it seem as if the guy has come back at the FRC and poor Arie is having his heart broken and he doesn't know how this is going to end.

The DRAMA!!!

Outtakes of Arie trying to leave a video message for Emily. Not really amusing.

I have a feeling this is going to be a long season! Let the snark begin.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:26 am

Okay, so I just looked up Tacama. It is in Peru. The part with the horses is here:

https://delange.org/Tacama_Wine/DSC00079.jpg

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 Dsc00010

And this looks like the tower.

https://delange.org/Tacama_Wine/DSC00075.jpg

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 Dsc00011

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:48 pm

Thanks @Sprite  I haven't watched it yet. I'm not sure if I'm going to stay unspoiled long but usually stick it out until I've figured out the f3. It makes it a lot more interesting for me not knowing exactly what's going to happen. BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:46 pm

Didn't watch the special but I am unspoiled. Probably won't tune in until night 1!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:47 pm

All SC's from the season preview are up:  SC Thread

Bring over and use as needed.  But please remember to link back to the SCs/thread when using them.  And remember all SC's and images posted must have a source link.  Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:34 pm

I did not read the above posts...

are they related to the show? because i do not want to know the contestants before the premiere at all....

I am confused.... this is the NON SPOILER thread right? why do I see SC and names of girls????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:38 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Didn't watch the special but I am unspoiled. Probably won't tune in until night 1!

same here.... as it seems that people already know the girls. so for me it is spoiled pre-show. sucks no

i will go back on january 1, like you bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:19 pm

@HEA
Last Monday 10PM EST USA there was an hour episode shown that highlighted the season and promo'ed the cast, dates etc. So everything in this thread is related to what was aired on Monday and is part of the season. Nothing has been spoiled in this thread.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:23 am

HEA wrote:I did not read the above posts...

are they related to the show? because i do not want to know the contestants before the premiere at all....

I am confused.... this is the NON SPOILER thread right? why do I see SC and names of girls????

@HEA...I'm unspoiled. All of that was from the preview episode and it was so easy to find. Nothing like leaving the name of the location in the show. I just googled and found it in one minute. That will probably be it for me as far as sleuthing goes. They pretty much gave us the travelling locations...the ones out of the US.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:54 am

Kashathediva wrote:@HEA
Last Monday 10PM EST USA there was an hour episode shown that highlighted the season and promo'ed the cast, dates etc. So everything in this thread is related to what was aired on Monday and is part of the season. Nothing has been spoiled in this thread.

thank you for your precision. I am avoiding everything about this show. I took great care for not watching ET or read anything online.

I will still wait January 1 to start fresh and not biased. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:36 pm

Hi, all hi Let's see if I can make it to January unspoiled--so far, so good!

Wishing you all a beautiful holiday season with those you love most. beatingheart beatingheart
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+22
grace8136
aviej
terrypat
marloon
agentcurls
MVMom39forever
4health
Bet2Win
northernviewer
vacayeveryday
Katiebelle