SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 12 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by northernviewer Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:59 pm

@albean99 I agree and I think Arie is mature enough to see through the BS, in fact I’m counting on it, so thats  why I’m so quick to discount Chelsea and Krystal as serious contenders for F1

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by veg_out Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:42 pm

Based on your posts, bean and northy, I'm starting to think I might not watch until F6 or F4. Sprite's posts indicate that it'll likely be a slow-burn type of season, like Sean Lowe's maybe. TBH, those types of relationships, IMO, last longer since they're built on more than lust.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:56 pm

albean99 wrote:Arie may just be a hard read. While some seasons it's just obvious, sometimes "the one" seems to sneak up on us after a few episodes. We have to weed through those who are part of the drama, like Chelsea, to get to who they really are into. I have a feeling with Arie that it will be one of those later dates or possibly someone who he falls for slowly. I've been wrong before so who knows? no idea

I guess he could be a hard read, although I didn't think so when he was on Emily's season.

This is when I wish I was spoiled. RS usually lets us know if the lead was into someone from early on. Somehow, I don't think that is the case this time around.

@veg_out It has only been 2 episodes so there is still plenty of time, but even with Sean, who has said it was more of a slow burn with Cat, I saw the attraction from the get go and before they were out of the country, it was clear to me he was going to pick her.

I hope things pick up fast. I'm going to try to give it a few more episodes before going over to the other side to see how things have worked out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:09 pm

@Sprite, good points. We will miss you when you go; I also understand if it's getting frustrating.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:10 pm

Well, here goes nothing. They better get things in gear because I am not in the mood. I'm as sick as a dog and feel very b*tchy.

Review of last week....the Krystal and Bibiana show continues. 

Here is CH earning his keep. Time is precious and use it wisely. Two group dates and one 1:1.

Shockingly Bibiana and Krystal are together on the group date. I would never have predicted that. 

They are at the rink to wrestle and fight for Arie and getting instruction from some old women wrestlers. He is looking for someone who isn't uptight and can have fun in any situation. The instructors are annoying and just rude. Tia just walks out. Bibiana is crying since they made fun of her mom and what she named her. I would have slapped the stupid b*tch and then walked off.

Stupider than usual.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:21 pm

The girls return and Arie talks to Tia and she and Bibiana practice.

So here come their costumes. Marik is some Kim K impersonator. Becca is a sex kitten. Krystal is some kind of cougar. 

Kenny King is back to wrestle Arie.They put on a show with Kenny slamming Arie all over the place and then we have a fake take down of Kenny by Arie...as if. So stupid.

Sex kitten vs the lunch lady up first. The lunch lady takes it.
Krystal the cougar vs Jacqueline the pageant queen. Shockingly K wins.
Lauren B and Kim K fake aren't fighting ... more like making out.

Last is Tia as some sweet farm girl and then Bibiana in a shark costume. Southern bell wins.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. I can't emphasize this enough. Stupid.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:36 pm

Evening portion of the date is at some caravan place with the traditional airstream trailer.

Krystal grabs him first. Like we didn't expect that and Bibiana is already pissed and bitching while Krystal and Arie are making out. That voice is annoying. Arie gives her the go ahead to be aggressive. Just great.

Lauren B interrupts. We see nothing of this, instead we get Bibiana bitching and going to talk to Arie....bitching about Krystal.  :headbanging  Arie could care less.

Krystal comes back and is acting as if she is the only one for Arie and throwing it in the girls faces.

Tia is up next with Arie. He wants to be there to comfort her...with his tongue. Zip interest.

Meanwhile back at the mansion. Chelsea thinks she will be getting the single date...because she is a mom and shouldn't be wasting her time. Guess what? Not you momma. One of the zillion Laurens who I don't even remember.

Back to Arie and the sex kitten discussing her longest relationship. Incredibly they speak for a few moments before making out. Nothing can spoil her time.

Back with the trailer trash...Krystal thinks she will get the rose. Everyone was amazing. Becca gets the rose because she stuck her tongue the farthest down his throat  wrestled the best. Krystal is shocked because their connection is the best and she was expecting it. More tongue next time chickie!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:44 pm

Back at the mansion Krystal is whining to Kim K ... I have no idea why?

Lauren somebody is going to the airport in a limo. Meets up with Arie getting out of the jet. They want to get their money's worth. They are going to some winery in Napa. He doesn't know much about her but she is what he is looking for in a wife??? He is as thick as a brick. She is hugging him and he could care less. No attempts to make out. 

Walking through the vines and tasting some wine. Arie is talking like he is an old man wearing cardigans and goes to bed early. She is trying to be cute and playing with her hair and he looks like he is dying to get the h*ll out of Dodge.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:57 pm

Evening portion is in the actual winery building. 

More wine. She is a social media manager??? WTH is that. Arie is asking how she came to be on the show. She was in a relationship and they drifted apart. She has an amazing family and friends...and just keeps talking...and talking...and talking...and talking. He is tuning out. I can understand why she is single.

Back at the mansion...date card...life is ruff. Date is something to do with dogs. Annalise apparently not only had a traumatic experience with bumper cars, but also with dogs. Seriously? The woman is a walking phobia.

Back at the winery...Arie pulls the plug on Lauren. The guy can't talk. Seriously. He makes absolutely no sense. Thank goodness that torture is over. Now if only he would shut up. 

Lauren continues to yap in the limo. Girls see her suitcase being picked up and are freaking out. There are tears. Now Krystal is yapping and giving advice to the other women...like she knows him the best. Caroline is pissed and wants Krystal gone. Me too babe. Me too.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:09 pm

Arie is walking his dog Bastian and the girls run up to meet him. 

Annalise is whining again about her dog fears....as the dogs come racing in. Most of the women are all excited. Some lady is there to help them train the dogs....which looked as if they are pretty well trained. Annalise is still going on about yet another traumatic experience. Her life must have been h*ll.

Back at the mansion Tia and Bibiana are praying...that someone gets bitten. I could get with that....Annalise please.

Performance time with Fred Willard....Arie courting girls doggie style. 

Chelsea first with a poodle and the dog is ignoring her and some random kid walks up on stage. Everyone ignores her. She sucks.

They are all having trouble. Annalise has the pooper scooper role. She is making the most of it. The dogs are just ignoring the ladies...as is Arie.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:23 pm

Evening at some club. Today was amazing. Not. Is that the only word he knows?

To piss everyone off more, Arie pulls Chelsea off first. It was tough being there with all these kids....blah, blah, blah. She wants someone to respect her for who she is. He is yapping about self growth and reflecting.  :shootme:

Annalise feels behind. He is talking with some woman...Caroline? He is going on about being in love with Emily and making excuses for why he dated so much post show. They like each other so they make out. I'm not feeling it.

Annalise is getting so much air time. Some other random woman with no make up is there. No making out there. Someone who looks like a drag queen is making out with him. Annalise wants to make out with him and he is just not interested. She says it is hard to read him. No it's not. You just don't want to admit that he is not interested in you. He is facing away. He can barely stand to hug her. Chelsea comes to interrupt and make out.

Annalise is pissed that he is making out with so many people, but didn't even try anything with her.

Becca...from the first date...they have snuck off somewhere. He says he missed her and thinks she is genuine and wants to learn more about her...tonsils. She is happy and is falling for him.

Everyone was amazing but Chelsea stood out and Becca is disappointed. Annalise is still whining about not forcing it. The stench of desperation is overwhelming.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:34 pm

Starting next Monday Bachelor will air at 7 on CITY TV.

Everyone is nervous about the rose ceremony. Annalise is still whining. Just make her stop.

Arie is really annoying me. He is a terrible lead. Terrible.

Bibiana is planning something special and bitching about Krystal interrupting last week. She set up some kind of cabana ... that Arie stumbles upon with another of the Laurens. He wants to make out with her. Bibs come out to check on her stuff and finds him making out with Lauren B. He tells her to come back in 5 minutes. 

Apparently Arie is taking all the girls out there. Bibs is ticked and waiting. Short haired Becca (from now on referred to as SHB) is out there telling him she doesn't need him and that is why he is scared of her. He loves her calling him out and she keeps him on his toes...and her tongue down his throat.

Annalise is still going on and listening to Lauren talking about her kiss. SHE ... MUST ... KISS ... HIM ... TONIGHT!!! She must!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+22
grace8136
aviej
terrypat
marloon
agentcurls
MVMom39forever
4health
Bet2Win
northernviewer
vacayeveryday
Katiebelle