SELECT CONTENT

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** **NO SLEUTHING**

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS**  **NO SLEUTHING** - Page 3 Empty Re: BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** **NO SLEUTHING**

Post by veg_out Tue May 29, 2018 10:29 pm

God, I just love The Bachelorette! I really adore Becca so far--she's easy going, quick to laugh, interested in the guys, confident, and fun loving.

The show threw me a bit: I thought Chicago guy would be around til the end, Fashion Guy would be a goner, and the Orlando Drama Duo would have stuck around until episode 6 (one was cut, one was kept).

Based on screentime, I think that her top 6 will be, in no particular order, Cologne Guy, Chicken Suit Guy, Jason (he seemed like a jerk), the Venmo guy, Ox Guy (Blake maybe?), and Garrett the Fishing Guy. The Orlando guy will be around to out the Virgin-Question-Mark guy by episode 6.

If I had to guess her top 3 right this moment, I'd say Venmo guy, Garrett, and Ox Guy, in no particular order.

I'm intrigued by Garrett mostly because they are building a case for him as being a family man already. She kept referencing her family and her dad and home when she was with him. She also sounded like JoJo on night one with Jordan--"smitten."

Since JoJo was the Bachette who seemed more the focus of the Bachelorettes Give Advice section, maybe that's something to pay attention to: Jo's F1 was her First Impression guy as were all of the selected Bettes' F1s. It was interesting that already Becca was giving Garrett the "hopeful for things to come" (paraphrase) line when she gave him her FI rose. So I'm watching him/them. question

She's also taken by Ox Guy. They have some type of meaningful connection. :yes:

I didn't pay a ton of attention to the screencaps, just the story.

P.S. I still LOVE JoJo. She's TV gold and such a sweet, sweet person.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS**  **NO SLEUTHING** - Page 3 Empty Re: BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** **NO SLEUTHING**

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:10 pm

I'm definitely tempted to go "spoiled". I'm going to give it 2 more episodes to see if it'll be worth sticking to this side.

One take away on this episode is the use of the word "sultry". I've got to give it to Wills for using a word other than "amazing" to describe something above average.

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:27 pm

I question Becca's taste. She's smitten with goofy looking Blake. I find Garrett obnoxious while Becca is so into him.

I'm trying to get into this season, but this year's lead can't compare to Rachel Lindsay.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:54 pm

Hi, all hi I'm still unspoiled, but I'm sleuthing screencaps a bit in the "No Spoilers, Sleuthing" forum. Enjoy the rest of this season peace
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:48 pm

3 episodes in and nothing. Is it really this slow? I mean, there are a lot of kissing but nothing really beyond words. At least for me. If it isn't for my interest in human behavior, I would quit watching this show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** **NO SLEUTHING**

+8
George1218
locoforbach
Bet2Win
veg_out
Kashathediva
Norcalgal
agentcurls
GuardianAngel
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum