SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Filming Schedule - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dating - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Filming Schedule - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Filming Schedule - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:05 pm

2nd RC 9/25 according to MF twitter

dating - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Filming Schedule - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Img_0850

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

dating - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Filming Schedule - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Filming Schedule - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:09 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:GD in LA on Tuesday, Sept 26

ishkabaha wrote:One of the production people posted this on Instagram Friday night.  From the tags it could be one of the typical photo shoot group dates, maybe in Ventura?  Although I don't know why there would be an audience for it.

Credit: (@aleksangelico)
Join Arie's journey to love!  #thebachelor #groupdate #losangeles #oncamera #audience #rose #abc #ventura #dating #single #love #travel #filming #taping #engagementphotos
Source

GuardianAngel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Looks like they are at Ventura Raceway ?

wiki
Ventura Raceway is located at Seaside Park in Ventura, California.

Ventura Raceway

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:58 pm

sdmom wrote:Group date 9/24 Ventura county fair ground
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4922468/Arie-Luyendyk-Jr-enjoys-groups-date-demolition-derby.html

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:31 pm

Reality Steve wrote: Episode 3 began filming yesterday with a group date in Port Hueneme. More on that in a minute. Lets first get to the pictures that were released from Sunday’s group date in Ventura as 15 girls went on a Demolition Derby date. Sites Just Jared and Daily Mail had plenty of pictures from the date which you can see by clicking the links. However, I cannot post those pictures on my website. I can only link to them. Those sites pay for the those pictures taken by paparazzi services, so even if I link to it, and even though some of the pictures are watermarked, you’re not allowed to post them on your site. I learned this the hard way back in Andi’s season where I posted paparazzi pictures from one of her group dates in Connecticut I got from a website and I thought I was good because I linked to where the pictures came from. Not the case. Doesn’t matter. They pay for those pictures, so you can’t just transfer them on to your site even if you include a link. After paying a fine during Andi’s season for those pics, I learned my lesson. So when I refer to some of these girls today, I know it’s gonna take some extra effort to click on the link to find which girl I’m talking about, but that’s how it had to to  for this particular date:

Anyway, there were 15 girls on this date from Sunday (which was the last date of episode #2), and once those pictures were posted yesterday and I tweeted it out, I was able to nail down all 15 girls. But per usual, I’m not going to give them all to you today. C’mon, you knew I wasn’t gonna do that. I wanna see how things play out a bit before I give you every girl. Of the 6 girls I’ve already released on the Arie’s Girls page, 4 of them were on this date: Chelsea Roy, Tia Booth, Caroline Lunny, and Maquel Cooper. Here are three more girls that were on that date.

7. Jenna Cooper: 29, Raleigh, North Carolina. Fitness instructor who has a YouTube page. She REALLY wants you do drink your healthy shake. Like, SUPER excited for you to drink your shake:

Facebook – Jenna Cooper
Twitter – @jennacooperfit (de-activated 9/17)
Instagram – jennacooperfit (de-activated 9/17)

8. Valerie Biles: 25, Nashville, TN. Graduated Middle Tennessee St. University in 2014 with a B.S. in Visual Communication. Currently a marketing coordinator/social media manager for Twin Peaks restaurant (one of the greatest restaurants ever by the way) in Brentwood, TN and also works as a waitress there (as evidenced by some of her pics). She’s is the tall red head in the group pic on the Demolition Derby date.

Twitter – @ValerieBiles (de-activated 9/17)
Instagram – valeriebiles (de-activated 9/17)

9. Marikh Mathias: 27, Salt Lake City, Utah. She’s the Director of Social Branding at Social Paragon in Salt Lake City. Graduated the University of Utah in 2014 with a Bachelors in Strategic Communication. Alsomodels and has an IMDB page, but not much on it.

Twitter – @maroosworld
Instagram – maroosworld
LinkedIn – Marikh Mathias

So that leaves 8 girls on the date not identified yet. However, a closer look at some of the pictures, you can see first names on some of the girls helmets. Those that you can see in some pictures who aren’t already identified are: Lauren G., Kendall, Bekah M., and Sienne. So along with 4 others (whose first initials are J, A, B, and A), that makes up your 15 girls.

As for how many girls started the season, how many were eliminated on night one, what were the other two dates in episode #2, who got the first impression rose, and how many were eliminated at rose ceremony #2 – all in due time people. I’ve got all of it. Gotta leave something to suspense at this point. If I give you every girl left as episode 3 begins, where’s the fun in that?

As mentioned in yesterday’s post, yesterday’s group date (which is the first date of episode #3), took place in Port Hueneme in a local rec center. Here’s what I can tell you about the date:

-There were 8 girls on the date.
-It was a wrestling date very similar to last season’s, just without the mud. Dammit.
-Each girl was her own wrestling character. The 8 characters were: Miss America, Catwoman, Cougar, Lunch Lady, Princess, Bridezilla, Gold Digger, and Southern Belle. I’m pretty sure I’ve got which girl played each character.
-Cameras were not allowed at this group date, so there won’t be any pictures popping up online I don’t think. At least by fans. Maybe the show let paparazzi in like they did for Demolition Derby.
-There was a special appearance by our resident wrestler himself, and Reality Steve podcast guest this week for Part 2, Kenny King. Kenny showed up to wrestle Arie first and even dropped a “I’m here to deliver a message from Peter” line on him, which is true awesomeness. Just keeping digging that knife into Arie’s season by constantly reminding them he wasn’t their first choice. Laughable.
-The wrestling date wasn’t like last season’s where it was a tournament style format and fans cheered on the winners in each round, ultimately determining who a winner was. It was just 8 girls who had four 1-on-1 matches, with the fans cheering on. There was no “ultimate” winner. However…
-Producers were very vocal to the fans apparently about which girl they wanted them to cheer for the loudest. Hmmmmmm….I wonder who that is. I’ll tell you at a later time, but needless to say, I’d say that girl is a front runner. Could be someone I’ve already given you, or, maybe not.

So today’s date will be a 1-on-1, and then tomorrow’s group date is at the Grove.  

From RS today. There were photos included of the 3 girls he released, however i am on my phone and couldnt get them to transfer over.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:22 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
Jaime Lafferty - **Sleuthing Spoilers**
New post by mprssdbyu Today at 3:12 pm
She's posting on facebook so if she made it to MnG, she is home now.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:28 pm

ishkabaha wrote:According to this, the Bachelor will be in Tahoe Monday filming at an exclusive LANCO concert.  I didn't know who they were so had to look them up, and guess what, it's a country music band -- seems like the show features one every season.  They'll be singing their song 'Greatest Love Story'.

Source:  Facebook, KBUL 981

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:18 pm

ishkabaha wrote:According to Alex's IG story just now, he and Dean are at the group date at the Grove.  I haven't quite mastered how to embed the stories, so here's the link to his IG account.

Source: Instagram, Alex Bordy

I also saw a tweet from someone there that 'there's gonna be dogs'.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:27 pm

Group date - Grove

ishkabaha wrote:Here's a twitter video from someone in the crowd at the group date.  

Source:  Twitter, Julie Brown

GuardianAngel wrote:Looks like there are 6.

ishkabaha wrote:And two more from Julie Brown.  Her comment says that there are 'only 6', I'm guessing that's the number of girls.  We get a better look at the blond Arie was kissing on stage.
Source

Source

Not sure of the timing but discovered on 09.28.2017

Lauren Schleyer
sportsgirl76 wrote:She may have been eliminated; IG is set to private now.  Was it deactivated before?

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:04 am; edited 2 times in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:07 pm

Group date 9/28

ETA:

Last edited by Hawaii Girl on Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:02 am

Valerie Biles - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

sportsgirl76 wrote:I think she may have been eliminated.  Different IG profile picture.  

Hawaii Girl wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:I think she may have been eliminated.  Different IG profile picture.  
yes She also added "Nashville" to her bio.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm

Maquel Cooper - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

adf23 wrote:Don't know how true, but

https://twitter.com/addicted25sauce/status/913658366123139072

Hawaii Girl wrote:Her Facebook (link on the first page) was deactivated and now it's active so it looks like that tweet is correct.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:58 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I believe Annaliese is one of the women on the derby date and the woman in all black on the dog date (looks like her!) Plus, RS stated that the only 3 names he has not released from the derby date start with the initials: A, B, and B. So I think that concluding that Annaliese was/is there, can really be done IMO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Filming Schedule - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+7
hae1001
sdmom
AllAboutLove
alwaystulips
umngirl
Kashathediva
Rolly
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum