SELECT CONTENT

Zac Franich - Erin Simpson - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zac Franich - Erin Simpson - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 -  Discussion  Empty Zac Franich - Erin Simpson - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:12 pm

All previous threads locked and archived.

Zac Franich Bach NZ Archived Here

New thread for Zac and Viarni.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/92822806/Bachelor-Zac-Franich-picks-Viarni-Bright
FLEUR MEALING

Last updated 10:52, May 22 2017
Bachelor Zac Franich picks Viarni Bright

The winner of the Bachelor New Zealand 2017 and Zac's heart is Viarni Bright.

Tonight was the night the pair said they had both been waiting for, for quite some time.

"The hardest part had been just having to wait around and getting used to normal life again," said Bright.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Zac Franich - Erin Simpson - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 -  Discussion  Empty Re: Zac Franich - Erin Simpson - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by KimFoster Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:45 am

Thank you for the post. Zac Franich - Erin Simpson - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 -  Discussion  1f600

KimFoster

Back to top Go down

Zac Franich - Erin Simpson - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 -  Discussion  Empty Re: Zac Franich - Erin Simpson - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:42 am

This is a sad day... the end of viarni and zac bugger at least they tried

https://instagram.com/p/Ba8N35iDlLg/

https://instagram.com/p/Ba8NzXeHERj/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:30 am

It's too bad but seems like they are both still friends and liked each other's posts so it seems mutual. I was wondering what was going on when they didn't post any loved up pics from their trip to Raro which Woman's Day NZ did a cover spread about a few weeks ago. So not sure but seems like they may have broken up sometime after that so must have been very recent. Maybe that trip made them realize they were more friends since they never posted any pics of them from it?

https://www.pressreader.com/new-zealand/womans-day-nz/20171012/281543701142649
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:20 pm

Well, despite breaking up, they do sound like they are still friendly. Wishing them both the best going forward.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:04 am

While I did expect them to break up, I was surprised that it happened in under 6 months... I remember reading, a month or so ago, that Viarni posted on her IG story stating that they were still together & happy after an article was published questioning their relationship. But I guess she might have not been telling the truth, or maybe things between them went downhill very quickly.

According to a recent post by Zac on IG, apparently he's going to travel to the US and to Japan in the next few months. Fun fact: Lily actually lived in Japan for a while, so I wonder if she talked to him about it on the show, and if that made him more interested in going there. Now that he and Viarni are over, I wonder if he secretly wishes he had chosen Lily. And whether they would have lasted a longer time than him and Viarni. 6 months isn't really much time at all when you compare it to the average relationship length, which is around 3 years.

I feel like there's still a strong possibility that he and Lily will get together in the future. I was re-watching some old episodes, mainly of their times together, and the bond that they shared was giving me lots of feels. But I think that it could take several months, or even several years, for both of them to grow and mature and to get to the place where they are ready and willing to try again. Lily appears to still be single and to still be on friendly terms with him. She recently tagged him in her IG story in a clip where a girl admitted she didn't watch the Bachelor because she didn't like him... laugh out loud).

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:23 am

Zac is dating former TV presenter Erin Simpson. They have a Woman's Day shoot and all

The thing I'm most disappointed about is that there are no Bachelor NZ seasons anymore sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:30 am

@AllAboutLove No more Bach NZ? I missed that. Did they announce that? sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:17 pm

@GuardianAngel Filming for Bach NZ always starts in the middle-end of January and they always have announced a new season usually 6 months or more before for casting for contestants, etc. This year was the first year they never put out any casting info or anything and there's been zero announcements of a show like they always have done. So they only announce if it is happening (kind of like Bach Canada) sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:40 pm

@AllAboutLove oh darn, ok thanks. That's too bad.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:44 pm

@GuardianAngel yeah it's a bummer. I think they may be filming instead for Heartbreak Island (since it started filming around the same time BachNZ usually would). Not sure if it is on the same channel but as posted in Art and Matilda's thread she is hosting the show so it could be they decided to go with a different show this year.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:41 pm

Eventually they find love!

Lots of into in the link.

Zac Franich and Erin Simpson's magical wedding day
It was stressful, to say the least, when a massive fire almost derailed their nuptials. But in the end, everything worked out just as it was planned.
Zac Franich - Erin Simpson - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 -  Discussion  Zac-Franich-and-Erin-Simpson-wedding
When it comes to describing the beautiful relationship between Zac Franich and new wife Erin Simpson in his wedding speech, father of the groom Wayne refers to the "spark and fire" that was obvious from the moment the pair got together in early 2018.

Zac Franich - Erin Simpson - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 -  Discussion  1572991155395_Zac-Franich-and-Erin-Simpson-wedding-2
https://www.nowtolove.co.nz/lifestyle/weddings/zac-franich-erin-simpson-wedding-43795

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zac Franich - Erin Simpson - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Discussion

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum