SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 6 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OfficiallyASlacker - MAFS - Season 6 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:24 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:Is it just me or did Molly have blonder hair at the wedding?  I also think there is something wonky about their edit.  I recall that only after maybe 2 years had passed Jamie admitted that she and Doug were on better grounds than we were led to believe at the time.

No it`s not only you Molly did had blonder hair at the wedding. Something is fishy with their edit. I´m watching the episodes and am just waiting for the final decision day because I just can`t figure out what is going on with their edit. I mean they are actually good together except the physical thing but it still seems to me like Molly is attracted to him. They have their moments where they are looking at each other with goggle eye. But I just can`t put my finger on what is bothering me with their edit. It seems so all over the place.

BTW regarding the pic of the pregnant woman. Is someone watching Unfiltered? Was Molly in one of the Unfiltered shows?
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

OfficiallyASlacker - MAFS - Season 6 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:45 pm

I’m also baffle about Molly and Jon. The show is trying super hard at highlighting their conflicts and then there are tidbits of them like two peas on a pod or a house on fire. It’s very off to a point of deliberate manipulation. Who knows how it all ended but just seeing that they seem to get along via twitter is good within itself and ghost is to end as friends.,
I’m reading between the lines and they like each other

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:36 am

I have been wondering about Molly not showing up yet on Unfiltered, too.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:27 am

Has Ryan ever been on? I don't recall if he has or not?
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by mygodared Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:35 pm

Only Shawneice,  Jephte,  Jaclyn and Jon have appeared on unfiltered.  I am baffled by that. They have Shawneice and Jephte on the most, though  not at the same time

mygodared

Back to top Go down

Post by Whistler Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:27 pm

SPOILER: Next 2-part episode of Second Honeymoon shows one couple completely decide to divorce after the second honeymoon.  

Source (click gray box titled "Click to see spoiler":  https://www.reddit.com/r/MarriedAtFirstSight/comments/882y7f/more_info_from_our_contact_with_sources_within/

Okay, so here's where it get juicier than a peach! We've gotten some more info on the couple that will end in a train wreck this season. The info is coming from a few sources telling our two contacts so I'm going to go with stuff that all sources confirmed to both contacts and none of the speculation that one of them added.

Things get so bad with one person being completely fake on camera, that their match secretly films them with their smartphone camera to show the experts how different they are off-camera! Think about that for a second...

The "good" participant in this situation confronted the "bad" participant with the secret recording during one of the sessions with an expert. Did. Not. Go. Well.

As we are watching the show, right now, and the past couple of episodes that couple is no longer living together! Our contact wasn't able to get a timeline on recording vs the rest of the drama, so I don't know when this happened, but there's more to it!

The other two couples know that the "train wreck" couple are not living together. This is where the "creative editing" is coming in to use footage from earlier weeks to gloss over what is going on behind the scenes.     According to one source, one of the participants not involved in the train wreck dropped a major hint that got lost in the kerfuffle of the episode's other drama.

One source (I'm guessing same one that mentioned the hint) said that some of the footage is also being taken from later in the season (after the second honeymoons) to further bolster the fake narrative. The other source said this is probably true but had only perused last episode so didn't know for sure.

The second honeymoon is where this couple finally calls it quits at least to each other. They continue filming, but separately, and continue meeting with the other couples, but they are not even speaking to each other off-camera.

The second honeymoon is the end of the relationship for these two. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200. They do not ever come together again until Decision Day. How much we will see of that is yet to be seen as neither source is part of the editing team and our contact doesn't know anyone who is.

This is the big one: they've decided to divorce at this point. Seems they knew it was heading there (living apart) decided to try the second honeymoon, and came back from it assured they would choose divorce.

So, if you're mind is as blown as mine is I'll just give one nugget of speculation:

There is no "grey area" for the person who looks bad in this situation. The editing may be helping them/hiding some of the troubles now, but that is to keep the façade of the match having a chance (and keep up the good vibes) and not to protect the person. After the disaster of the second honeymoon and the expert session (which we may not see because it was meant to be a private session, though it was filmed) there is no redemption for the "bad" participant in this train wreck. The other person is going to come out looking like a shining star and be Boston's new most eligible single.

Whistler

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:01 pm

So who the heck are we talking about? Ryan?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Post by Whistler Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:23 pm

provenceguy wrote:So who the heck are we talking about? Ryan?

There are presently 232 comments on that Reddit page going over all the possible clues and speculations of which couple it is. I think it is Jaclyn who filmed Ryan off camera on her phone to show the experts what he is really like in private. That's just my opinion. Others on that page think it was either Molly or Jon. No one seems to think it was Jephte and Shawniece.

Whistler

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:28 pm

If the blind item is true, then IMO it's about Jaclyn and Ryan. 

Although I don't trust the edit it really appears that Ryan isn't really that into Jaclyn and has checked out. Alternatively stated, if the man was head over heels, he wouldn't be behaving like such a jackass.

Ryan doesn't want to give up his rental. He doesn't want to give up his work-connected social lives. Ryan has two jobs, thus twice the work buddies. It's just all bad ...
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:46 pm

Yep I'm going with Jac and Ryan as well. Wouldn't surprise me since things have been going downhill since they got back from their first honeymoon and starting living together.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  OfficiallyASlacker - MAFS - Season 6 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f49c

OfficiallyASlacker - MAFS - Season 6 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 OfficiallyASlacker - MAFS - Season 6 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 OfficiallyASlacker - MAFS - Season 6 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 OfficiallyASlacker - MAFS - Season 6 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:21 am

While I agree that from all the comments, it is Jaclyn and Ryan, I also wonder if the producers are purposely sending us off in the wrong direction. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:09 am

There is one preview early on where one of the professionals (the newest one) calls someone out for lying to them about being serious. I would say that really does sound like Ryan. Since he still is having his cake and eating it to type of ways. What strikes me odd in him is that he is married. And still wants to go out partying drinking with his firemen brothers at all hours. Like she doesn't even exist. I remember those days very well. Except with my ex and his police brothers they always got together at someone's house. Not at a bar. Unless there is one in Boston specifically for firemen. I don't know. Even in my early years with my ex they never did that. It baffles my mind for sure. Well the uncomfortableness was obvious last week when he said something and she just went off to her room and closed the door.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 6 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
cantstopwatchin
Rolly
mindless
Iluvbachette
Newto