SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:10 am

Episode discussion. Good Luck Sophie!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:56 am

ETA better quality First promo
original post:

Stand out for me:
- James shown first and quick shot of him... may be a contender
- Apollo seems like the sexy, fun, mystery guy, don't see as F1 but can see him playing a similar role that Jake did (even the black on black suit/tux, ring on finger)... still think he goes far though if not F1
- Jarrod... I had hopes he may be a contender for F1 and they are getting higher. I am definitely getting the feels with Jarrod and Sophie! Great initial chemistry imo and I loved how Jarrod came to basically "wine and dine her" with grape crushing and he literally grows/makes wine (hello, straight to a women's heart). Their banter was great and reminded me of past F1s shown in early promos with chat shown
- Mystery guy who is uncle to the three kids at the end - could be someone on the radar and a frontrunner! Will be interested to see who he is!

Overall... I am excited for Sophie's season. I think she will be fantastic. The Bette AUS shows have always had excellent leads and have been my favorite shows. I am already hopeful that Sophie will continue that and hopefully a great love story too! Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1710264613

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:01 am

And we have lift off!

S3, Ep1 - Sept 20 - 7:30 - 9pm
The season of romance continues when Sophie Monk embarks on her journey to find love with one of Australia's most eligible bachelors.

S3, Ep2 - Sept 21 - 7:30 - 9pm
Sophie chooses one lucky man to take on the highly coveted first single date of the season. At the cocktail party, the men continue to do their best to impress Sophie and secure a rose.

Source, Ep1 and Ep2
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:04 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:And we have lift off!

S3, Ep1 - Sept 20 - 7:30 - 9pm
The season of romance continues when Sophie Monk embarks on her journey to find love with one of Australia's most eligible bachelors.

S3, Ep2 - Sept 21 - 7:30 - 9pm
Sophie chooses one lucky man to take on the highly coveted first single date of the season. At the cocktail party, the men continue to do their best to impress Sophie and secure a rose.

Source, Ep1 and Ep2

That sounds like it could turn into a bit of a circus. Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:47 pm

New promo for Sophie!

I am so excited! The real Cinderella story is about to happen! imo. 

Will need to make SCs for this but so far already seeing the same sleuthed names as before: Jarrod (he's got to be F1 imo), Apollo, Blake, and Bingham. Even Luke in the ocean - which makes me think he definitely got a full SD and maybe the early part of Ep3 SD (walk on beach at night)
Can't wait for the premiere!  cheerleader

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:33 pm

BUTTERFLIES!!!  That's the F1 codeword.  Who is she speaking about???

Also I see Apollo gets what looks like a red carpet ITM - typical of both F1 and F3.  Bingham is a wildcard.  LOTS of Blake - I still think he will be Top 4 and possibly make it to F2.  

ARRRGH so excited, let's GO!!!  cheerleader
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:45 pm

Great promo! Those guys are gorgeous! I'm looking forward to her season airing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:35 am

Episode descriptions from www.yourtv.com.au

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20 Ep 1 The Bachelorette Australia

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21 Ep 2 The Bachelorette Australia

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27 Ep 3 The Bachelorette Australia
In a group date like no other, Sophie's family go undercover to get unfiltered access to the men. At the cocktail party, the men pull out all the stops but will it be enough to secure a rose?

ETA: Those with Foxtel, does your guide give any more info?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:43 am

Source Foxtel guide.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_2010
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:52 am

"Real man games" will involve Apollo in the gladiator costume, IMO. I approve of this costume choice.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:25 am

Episode 1 Sneak Peek.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:26 am

Not in Sydney so can't watch the ep live but will chime in with the realtime Twitter GIFs if my crappy Australian internet permits.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
bondi_blonde
Just Looking
Bachiegal
lightredemption
LeapofFaith
fangirlsamuri
stoneleigh
joshfan
spangler
Valancy
NostalgicNZA