SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:17 pm

ishkabaha wrote:Debbie Gibson was eliminated tonight.

That's a shame. She was really good.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by chrissy1295 Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:35 pm

Kinda sad about Debbie leaving. I thought her Argentine tango was good, and her partnership with Alan was great too.
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:42 pm

I honestly thought that it might be Terrell Owens leaving tonight. I was disappointed for Debbie and Alan. I thought that they had a really good partnership. I really like this cast for the most part--love the fact that there are several good dancers and I can see improvement in cast members already.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:00 am

TBH, I was more disappointed that Alan was leaving than Debbie.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:03 am

My underdog made me so proud this week.He's so charming and such a hardworker! May he keep surprising good! Good luck with Samba next week. Go Frankie!

DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Insta33be0
Source my gif

DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Insta4909e
Source my gif

DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:06 am

@SunnyRachel I'm with you. I hope he goes to the end. He got most of my votes.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:55 pm

@SunnyRachel he surprised me this week! Def. going to improve and could see him in the Top 5 or even 4 if everyone votes and he keeps doing so well.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 8367-910 DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 I_got_13 DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:14 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
chrissy1295 wrote:I feel bad that Keo is back to being eliminated after the first week...

They are so obviously unfair with giving him the oldest and worst dancer, every flippin' season.

And they gave them the worst music the first week. Really hard to dance to, at least for someone over 40 who didn't grow up with the style and, thus, knowing how to find the beat, IMHO.

I haven't been able to watch anything but the premiere so far but there are many good dancers and great stories.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:38 pm

None of the dances really wowed me last night except for Lindsey and Mark's jive. :/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 8367-910 DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 I_got_13 DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:30 am

Samba wasn't Frankie's best  dance but I loved how he still tried his best on that hard dance style but still was fun loved choreography. Love throwbacks like NSYNC yet that song wasn't meant for Samba but him and his pro did what they could and still was fun. Wishing him the best with Quickstep come Mon. I really love the song he got for Mon.

DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Insta307c53e0011bf67c
Source my gif

@Sprite for a non dancer he sure is like James H and others trying there best. I hope he can keep surprising with his dances to come and moving forward each week.

@Linds911 I hope Frankie can go far other non ringers have done so plus he did say if he goes far Bryan his dad from Malcom in the middle would show up to support him at some point. Lindsey Jive had alot of content props for doing her best the Jive she's got a talented male pro as well.

DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:24 pm

Frankie's dancing first tonight.  I really like him a lot!  Quickstep could be a challenge, but I think Drew Scott might have the toughest time with Jive.  Scores indicate it'll be Sasha going home, but I think it might be a mild shocker with Terrell leaving.  Here's the dance order as of this morning:

ETA: Updated order this pm:

Frankie Muniz and Whitney – Quickstep (Song: “Adventure of a Lifetime” by Coldplay)

Terrell Owens and Cheryl – Viennese Waltz (Song: “I Have Nothing” by Witney Houston)

Nikki Bella and Artem – Contemporary (Song: “Fight Song” by Rachel Platten)

Nick Lachey and Peta – Contemporary (Song: “Falling Slowly” by Marketa Irglova and Glen Hansard)

Lindsey Stirling and Mark – Viennese Waltz (Song: “Anchor” by Mindy Gledhill)

Derek Fisher and Sharna – Jazz (Song: “Move on Up” by Curtis Mayfield)

Jordan Fisher and Lindsay – Contemporary (Song: “Take Me Home” by Us the Duo)

Sasha Pieterse and Gleb – Foxtrot (Song: “Over My Head (Cable car)” By The Fray)

Vanessa Lachey and Maks – Rumba (Song: “Godspeed (Sweet Dreams)” by Nick Lachey)

Drew Scott and Emma – Jive (Song: “Don’t Stop Me Now” by Queen)

Victoria Arlen and Val – Foxtrot (Song: “I Lived” by One Republic)

alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:01 pm

Currently watching Jordan and Lindsay's contemporary on repeat! It had all the emotions and the dance was just beautiful to watch. I shed a few tears watching it during the show. Jordan's blessed to have such amazing parents. :tissuebox

The other stories that touched me were Lindsey Stirling's and Victoria's (such a strong individual, I am in awe of her), though I didn't really like Victoria's dance.
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+19
Mgrissom
MissLittle
dw_a_mom
suzq
ishkabaha