SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:45 pm

Linds911 wrote:@Sprite Ditto! As much as I want Lindsay to get her first mirror ball I just can't get into Jordan he seems too cocky for me jmo. I'm all for Frankie and Lindsey but preferably Lindsey as Mark is my favorite pro. ;)

I end up rooting for the pros as much as the stars. While I think she is very talented, I have never warmed up to Whitney. Mark used to annoy me no end. He's grown up a bit, but still...Emma has won her mirror ball. This would be a first for pro Lindsay who is a sweetheart. Yes, Jordan has been on Broadway in Hamilton, he is a singer and actor, not a dancer by trade.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SunnyRachel Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:42 am

My underdog made it to finals! Ahh! So proud of what Frankie has done all season. Last week, he showed more confidence in himself. This week on the final week of this season, can't wait to see how everything comes together what he has learned all season from the show and the experience. Interested what he brings with both dances.Wish you all the best with Foxtrot and the freestyle! Love the freestyle song it could show his journey of the season.

DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 7qs9jjR
DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 YMDYLRS
Source my gifs

Congrats to all the celebs who are in the finals with there pros.

DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:16 am

@SunnyRachel Frankie is my favourite. I would love it if he won.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:34 pm

@Sprite I would have not mind either had he won. I am happy still how he finished with how he wanted to end the season. A joy and doing the best he can.Truly one of my fav male celebs to ever hit the show.

Thanks Frankie along with Witney for making me rooting for such a great hardworking underdog who gave it his all this season no matter what. With that said one final gif of the season of him!Happy he's doing the tour!
DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 YrWrftt
Source my gif

DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+19
Mgrissom
MissLittle
dw_a_mom
suzq
ishkabaha