SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Bookworm85 Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:14 pm

Aww, poor Rachel, missing her boo. I assume she's back in Dallas?
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by teambigrach Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:18 pm

She's back in dallas?? Nooo that was so fast sad

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:19 pm

teambigrach wrote:She's back in dallas?? Nooo that was so fast sad

I don't think she's back in dallas, judging from her food, she looks like she's in a hotel room. I hope they decide on their choice city soon.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:28 pm

@zoe06 owh! Okay good to know. So is she saying like bryan is away for a bit? Or that they're in two different places?

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:29 pm

teambigrach wrote:@zoe06 owh! Okay good to know. So is she saying like bryan is away for a bit? Or that they're in two different places?

I don't think she's in Miami, but I also don't think she's in Dallas because the food is definitley from room servoce. I'm not sure where sh is because she didn't say.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Seab21 Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:32 pm

Do we need to start sleuthering Bryan's whereabouts now??? LMAO

Seab21

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:33 pm

Seab21 wrote:Do we need to start sleuthering Bryan's whereabouts now??? LMAO

cantstopl

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:42 pm

Alanna wrote:Aww Rachel just posted on insta and she's away from Bryan and is really sad about it
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYE_RiDl9HL/?taken-by=rachbrylindsasolo13
sad
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:49 pm

@Maddy she looks so bunmed out no no bryan needs to hurry and reunite with his reina

Mike fleiss said that they're making a historic announcement on bachelor in paradise. Rumours are that its gonna be rachel on dwts, is this true?? cheerleader

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:50 pm

It would also explain rachel being in a hotel room in LA maybe?

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by Seab21 Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:53 pm

Or maybe they are both doing dancing with the stars??? Now that will be historic

Seab21

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:05 pm

teambigrach wrote:@Maddy she looks so bunmed out no no bryan needs to hurry and reunite with his reina

Mike fleiss said that they're making a historic announcement on bachelor in paradise. Rumours are that its gonna be rachel on dwts, is this true?? cheerleader

I'm going to need to them to take a break with her and historic annoucements. I really hope not DWTS i think she needs a break from the lime light.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl