SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by quietbreezes24 Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:05 pm

Looks as if she is in a hotel. Maybe he is working.
quietbreezes24
quietbreezes24

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

makeup - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:06 pm

Even if dwts, why wouldn't Bryan be there? I don't think it's anything to do with dwts.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:09 pm

She may be working on a book or speech - I zoomed in on that "work" IG and it looks like one or the other!!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by quietbreezes24 Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:13 pm

Looks like a blog or something. I saw the words "men" and "journey."
quietbreezes24
quietbreezes24

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:33 pm

sfrank wrote:She may be working on a book or speech - I zoomed in on that "work" IG and it looks like one or the other!!
That is definitely a really thoughtful blurb on her desktop.

"My journey was the best and hardest thing I've ever done." She talks about the difficulty, even for the strongest person, a lot to carry, having to compartmentalize relationships, having to deal with her own personal issues that caused her to be single at her age, and so on. I'm not recalling a blog she had that touched on this much in one entry.

She is truly introspective in what's on her computer screen. I wonder... indeed.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:41 pm

Aww. Rachel is so freaking adorable in her hotel room missing Bryan.

We know both members of her team have sort of hinted at "big things" coming. I can't wait until she/they aren't as tight-lipped about what's next.

Count me in as part of the camp who firmly believes they have a good idea of where they're going to live/what's next-- but yet they just aren't ready to tell.

Rachel stated more than twice this weekend, pretty clearly, she's not moving to Miami. She was clear about it. She wouldn't be saying that to radio hosts and in fan encounters with people if she and Bryan didn't have a plan/know that Miami was not going to be it.

Tack on, every single time she's been asked about her career, she's been very strong in noting she worked too hard to get to the point she's at in her legal career to walk away from it-- she said she was definitely continuing her legal career and she just had to figure out the capacity-- so she's obvi weighing opportunities. But even then-- she's never stopped working with her current firm. Her firm has offices in TX/CA. Not... FL. She could still leave them, I guess, but... the head of her firm wasn't aware of her having plans to do so a couple of weeks ago when he gave an interview, so I'm inclined to think she'd give them a heads up.

And not to be too invasive-- but there's a hard date set on one of the property sites listing the Miami condo-- of when they really want/wanted it rented by. Miami seems not to be long for this world for them as a couple. There are clues all over the place, imo, that lend themselves to R&B having way more of a plan than they're letting on. I guess we'll see. But my money is on them knowing what's up next-- awaiting certain contingencies/plans.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:42 pm

Need bryan to update his ig with a post about missing his boo asap laugh out loud

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:43 pm

All I can say is she looks 1000 times better post show with out all that makeup. She looked like an actress in that bed IG.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:All I can say is she looks 1000 times better post show with out all that makeup. She looked like an actress in that bed IG.

I thought I was crazy for feeling this way, but I swear I think she and Bryan are both so, so, so, so much more stunning post-show than they were on the show, and I always thought they were both gorgeous and a gorgeous couple while on the show so that's not a knock, but yeesh. They are truly next level now. Next, next, next level. Lol.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:59 pm

She has gorgeous skin. Whatever she does she should market it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:25 pm

likeashipblown wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:Bryan has shown to be such a gem of a man, IMO. Don't get me wrong, I love Rachel, too, but he had so many negatives piled against him, and he's nothing like that, IMO. They're such a great match in every possible way, I can't even.
Especially now getting to see them in their true form--I completely see why she took issue with the edit, post-show. She said in almost every interview she just felt like people didn't get to see who Bryan truly was, the "essence" of Bryan, and thus she felt people didn't get to see their love story unfold how she felt it did. It's clear it weighed on her.

Bryan, at least to this point, is legit better than he said he was, better than advertised, and so well-rounded, it's insane. I cannot believe how one-dimensional and superficial they attempted (didn't work on me but it did plenty of others) to make him. He's incredible. I almost think if they'd shown him more fleshed out, it would have been too obvious, because it was already obvious he was who she wanted. He'd have literally been lapping the other guys if they'd shown us THIS relationship and guy.

I even noted the other day Rachel liked a comment from a fan who was telling her how happy they were that R&B had control of their narrative now because they were so awesome. It's true, though. They were awesome (to me) on the show, but this is just... Yowza.

You know, it really bothered me that so many women bought that stupid Rico Suave edit for Bryan when to me it was clear from day 1 that he was so great and the edit was B.S. Some women can be so gullible and discernment deficient. It makes me worried for them, feeling like they need a chaperone or something and shouldn't even be trying to chart their own path because they have no tools. I was all over everyplace going - The man has been dating for 20 freakin years in MIAMI and there's nothing in the SM ether. Twelve year olds have worse reputations. He has a career, an education, a condo, a staff, a car, he's beautiful, he spends time with his parents, his grandma but, everyplace I went (except this fine place) people were painting him as some derelict, deviant, degenerate without a scintilla of evidence. Made me sick.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:All I can say is she looks 1000 times better post show with out all that makeup. She looked like an actress in that bed IG.

word
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl