SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

instadaily - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:46 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYUctHPHflZ/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo
thebryanabasoloSo, my account was hacked . As you can see, someone was trying to make a quick buck off the People magazine cover and R&B. Don't DM or pay any money to that loser!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

instadaily - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:48 pm

Bryan got it back and said it's hacked.

I think he's been handling sm negativity with maturity and humor !
The sign of a true confident man!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:49 pm

I loved how he put it, calling the hacker a LOSER laugh out loud.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:50 pm

Now I'm lowkey paranoid. How would the person DM or get any money if Bryan had access to the account and they didn't any longer? Am I overthinking it? Lol.

Hoping he has his account back, whatever the deal. This is an ideal time for an IG story saying Bryan has his account back, R&B.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:23 pm

Ugh. And did you guys read Bryan's comments and see that some people (or at least one person) did send $50 via paypal to the hacker's setup account? Freaking terrible. And criminal.

Peeps are chill-- until they're not. And while we don't know R&B personally-- everything about them screams that you are not going to be given a lot of license to infringe on, violate, or commit crimes against them. They're very business savvy.

Smooth move going after the fiance of the woman who eats people who go after Walmart for lunch with one hand tied behind her back-- she doesn't mess. Jesus be a fence if they can trace that IP, etc. Yikes.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:37 pm

I love Bryan's IG story of them going to church. The way she looks at him, the way her voice turns so soft.... oh awwww
And he paid attention at church! These two always give me the Awwwww feel ! I really really hope they can make it.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:01 am

I made 3 separate gifs from the 15 seconds I'm kinda hopeless laugh out loud. The unbearable cuteness here. I cannot stand it; I must look away. instadaily - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 30 1f606

instadaily - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 30 Giphy
via GIPHY
instadaily - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 30 Giphy
via GIPHY
via GIPHY

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:05 am

@everglow The look on her face because Bryan was "paying attention" in church, is so cute.

Thanks for taking the time to create the gify's!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:56 am

Sorry for the double post, but it's worth it. :Bendog

therachlindsay IG Story
instadaily - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 30 16666978_695417453988926_8179401410027192320_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTU5MTA3MzcyMzIxMjc1MTQwMw%3D%3D

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:03 am

laugh out loud Rachel is definitely Bryan's biggest fan girl.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:44 am

Thanks @everglow and @GuardianAngel. So nice to see the love tonight after the crazy IG hack today! Copper and his dad with love from mom. Thanks Rach. Cuties!!!  instadaily - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 30 1f436   instadaily - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 30 1f60d
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:51 am

makeover wrote:laugh out loud Rachel is definitely Bryan's biggest fan girl.

:yes: and vice versa IMO.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl