SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lostfiles - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:02 am

sdmom wrote:It never gets boring with these two.....
That's all I could say now...
I was absent just for few hours and so much happened! Suspect
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

lostfiles - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by likeashipblown Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:11 pm

That story Rachel posted of Bryan and Copper is so adorable. So, so, so adorable.

Thanks so much for posting that pic and for rounding up all the other stories so routinely, @GuardianAngel. You go above and beyond and it's appreciated.

I love the stories R&B have posted from the past 48 hours in general. The stories show so many different shades to their relationship.

I love that they have no problem basically teasing and laughing at/with each other about anything from her not getting the joke (I didn't get it, either, Rach), to her palate (that he clearly has plans to expand because he's going to keep making her try foods she would normally say "no" to), to his rhythm, to her Spanish, to his... Like, we could go on.

And then the next story is something totally nurturing, like Bryan being a complete cuddle bear about Copper or them having enjoyed church, no teasing or playing involved, but still so sweet. More stories, pls, R&B.

@everglow Thanks so much for those gifs from their church story. They're incredible. And Rachel's expression? I can't. She's such a cutie patootie when she's excited-- or about him in general. He basically makes her melt and turn in to a puddle of goo.

Oh, and another thing those gifs illustrated perfectly... Their eye contact. I noticed it during the season, how locked in they were on that front, but how dodge-y Rachel could/would get with him about keeping eye contact if she got nervous/unsure/insecure, etc. and he'd always go out of his way to meet her eyes so she couldn't look away, but it still gets me how truly connected/dialed in they are so often. Adorbs.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:25 pm

@likeashipblown I always love reading your RnB posts. You sum it up so well and also point out things I would not have noticed otherwise, so,keep them coming! :yes:

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:31 pm

Aww, thanks so much, @sdmom that's really sweet of you. Hugs.

Looks like Rachel and Bryan are continuing their Power Marathon. Bryan just followed one of the stars on the show. Now if we could just get Rachel to finish her song in Spanish for us. Lol.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:36 pm

likeashipblown wrote:Aww, thanks so much, @sdmom that's really sweet of you. Hugs.

Looks like Rachel and Bryan are continuing their Power Marathon. Bryan just followed one of the stars on the show. Now if we could just get Rachel to finish her song in Spanish for us. Lol.

or Bryan to read her jail mail.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:42 pm

@likeashipblown ditto thanks for the recap. You lay it all out there some things which I have forgotten about. Thanks!

The pups IG is adorable. Love that one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:33 pm

awwww Bryan just posted Pray for Houston to echo Rachel's PrayforTexas

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@likeashipblown ditto thanks for the recap. You lay it all out there some things which I have forgotten about. Thanks!

The pups IG is adorable. Love that one.
So kind of you! The thanks truly goes to you for creating this type of board environment. So grateful to have this space.

Aww, I love that B posted at Texas. So sweet. And, yep, definitely a complete mirror of Rachel's post, except Bryan gives us more goods, like, "..as far as we know, my new family is out of harms way..."

First, people had been all over Rachel's comments asking about her family, it was sweet of him to update. Next, I love how much he's truly embracing Rachel's family. It's so clear that's how he and his family are, at least imo. Did everyone see the comment one of his fam left Rachel last night? Hoping her fam was okay and saying they were going to donate right away. The Abasolo's just seem to be so supportive of her/them.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:46 pm

What a sweet message. I very clearly remember Hurricane Andrew.

thebryanabasolo As far as we know, my new family is out of harms way, but living through Hurricane Andrew back in the day, I know that the days, weeks and months ahead will be extremely difficult. I just want to send my heart felt thoughts and prayers to those affected by Hurricane Harvey. Please know that you can help from a distance by donating to the Red Cross and Salvation Army

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYWOpnInxP1/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by quietbreezes24 Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:52 pm

At least, so far, everyone responded with kind comments on Bryan's post.
quietbreezes24
quietbreezes24

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:17 pm

quietbreezes24 wrote:At least, so far, everyone responded with kind comments on Bryan's post.
It. Is. Incredible.

Had to double check and make sure I was looking at the right IG account. Lol. Good. People truly should have nothing horrible to say to him about that post or in that post-- given the importance of his message and the update about the safety of Rachel's family. Hopefully peeps continue to keep it classy.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:54 pm

His post is /toe tweet/! So sweet. And I think I have a sentimental weakness for their we's. I remember Rachel earlier replying to Alexis's post with a "we love you so much!!" and here's Bryan with his own "we." They're a couple y'all; they're a team.lostfiles - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 31 1f60a
Also I want to say that my heart is heavy for the many affected in South TX. Bless all first responders on scene and bless all civilians extending a helping hand. lostfiles - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 31 1f64f

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl