SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Nillay Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:26 am

I recently noticed that Bryan is no longer dr. Bryan Abasolo but just Bryan Abasolo. Going along with that professional shot he just posted i wonder what he's planning. Is he going to continue doing chiropractic work or ..... idk anymore. He has a lot of professional shots of him so i just wished he spilled the beans

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

la - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:32 am

umm, ok.

https://instagram.com/p/BYccrqUnjyY/

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:33 am

Rachelsseason wrote:Rachel just responded to a rude comment on Bryan's latest IG post. Bryan was not kidding when he said during their BUILD interview that she would be their spokesperson.

I was actually wondering if with the hack and everything, that's why he decided to be a little quiet on Instagram the last two days. Probably just decided to take a short break from it.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:35 am

https://instagram.com/p/BYccrqUnjyY/

la - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 37 Img_0773

This headshot looks new because of his hair. So is this why he was silent on sm for almost two days? I am very curious about his/their plan, but he looks very good on that pic.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:36 am

@lleyki could be. He has returned with a vengeance, literally and figuratively.

@Nillay I noticed that as well. Only time will tell.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:36 am

It seems to maybe be the same haircut in which he has the other modeling pics in which he's wearing date clothes from the season.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:42 am

Aria wrote:It seems to maybe be the same haircut in which he has the other modeling pics in which he's wearing date clothes from the season.
Yeah ! Looks to me that it was taken during Rachel's season Just like his hometown and geneva date pictures. His stubble matches the one he had back then too. Why would they take professional shots of him anyway?? Did the other guys get professional pictures taken of them? Hmmm

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:42 am

Aria wrote:It seems to maybe be the same haircut in which he has the other modeling pics in which he's wearing date clothes from the season.

I think you are right. That's why I suck at sleuthing SC.

I don't really care if he will continue to be a chiropractor or if he's trying to break into entertainment. As long as he loves her and she loves him and they are happy together, I will enjoy the love story.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:50 am

Yes, it looks to me that this picture is from the season too, not only his haircut but a beard too! Hugesmile
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:58 am

Yeah I've always just figured the pictures were taken during the season. It just seemed too random that he'd put on the same clothes to take new head shots. Maybe the producers had him in consideration for the next lead in the event Rachel didn't pick him, so they were taking them for that. Who knows really. 

Honestly, I don't think too much about this stuff. I'm not a sleuther and I'm definitely not interested once the season is done. I figure whatever Bryan is going to do or is planning with him and Rachel, they'll let people know in their own way and own time.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:49 am

I love that date night picture of Brachel. It's just nice to see them together. I look forward to seeing what their next steps are.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:37 am

Nillay wrote:
Yeah ! Looks to me that it was taken during Rachel's season Just like his hometown and geneva date pictures. His stubble matches the one he had back then too. Why would they take professional shots of him anyway?? Did the other guys get professional pictures taken of them? Hmmm

:yes: I believe they take photos of all of them, bcs you just don't know who is going to shine, so it make sense. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl