SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Maggenzm Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:27 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Quietbreezes wrote:I'm kinda of missing them together and did a snapshot of this behind the scenes picture of them on the hot air balloon in Spain. RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 Rachel10

Source: http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/news/behind-the-scenes/bachelorette-2017-rachel-lindsay-behind-the-scenes-week-10

Thanks for this. I really miss them. I also like the one when she kisses his nose, I think that is so intimate.
Maggenzm, do you know where I can find that one, I've never seen it.

Chgohighife, the kiss on the nose is also captured on this video starting at 2:00, may be GA or any of our tech expert can capture the photo from the video, I don't know how to do it.

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by SelmaHB Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:32 am

Nose Kiss 

RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 Captu150

Eskimo kiss

RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 Captu151

French kiss

RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 Captu152

Cheek kiss

RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 Captu153

Passionate kiss

RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 Captu154

Air kiss

RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 Captu156
RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 Captu155

Hand kiss

RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 Captu157

My S/caps
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:35 am

@SelmaHB awwww thank you for these adorable shots! The eskimo kiss is my fav
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:11 pm

ALL kinds of kisses! Thank you @SelmaHB!
I miss them too!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:14 pm

@SelmaHB Thanks for all of these sweet moments.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:59 pm

Diana wrote: awwww Omg. Babies. I've missed you  RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 1f60d

RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 21224168_1402646019772261_611649041402429440_n
https://instagram.com/p/BYcVF0sDQM-/
So adorable how much they are into each other...

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 1f49b  RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:46 pm

Aww, they are cutie patooties. Love the date night pic and all the other goodies throughout.

Speaking of cutie patooties? Rachel continues to be made of awesome. Seriously, so big in to giving and charitable issues, and using her voice to speak up. This time?

She's teamed up with the United Way to do a relief shirt and sweatshirt-- and all proceeds go to the United Way Storm Recovery Fund:

RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 21224612

therachlindsay The damage done by Hurricane Harvey will continue to affect Texans for months and months to come. There are several ways you can help but the main thing is to stand together during this time to help those in need. If we rise together, we can create a powerful force that can stand strong against this catastrophe. Please purchase my "Together We Rise" limited tee at represent.com/rachel (link to buy in bio) to support those affected by Hurricane Harvey. All proceeds will benefit the @unitedway Storm Recovery Fund."

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:17 pm

I wonder if they have settled on Dallas and what Bryan has been doing while Rachel has been at work.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:50 pm

I keep thinking that it's going to be Dallas ("first" Sunday at church, Rachel's job not seeming like it's changing, etc.), but Dallas could also just be the interim spot until they decide what they're doing, I guess.

But, if it's Dallas, honestly, I could see any number of things happening right now: Bryan's stuff might be getting there/shipped there. It would take four to five days for some of that stuff to start getting there and then would come unpacking, he could be started on the process to get licensed, he could be doing any number of things.

I'll be patient and let them tell us, even though I'd love to know.

He could be finding his chill and getting used to the new city and figuring out the lay of the land. He worked non-stop for nine years-- this might be his "break" and I use the term lightly, because I get the vibe they're probably laying the foundation for what's next, but still... This could be the "break" before jumping back in. So many possibilities.

I am anxious to see what's next, though. Having said that, if Rachel doesn't raise another dollar and have another shirt sold, she's already raised more than $2,000 with her shirts. Look at her go! Woot!

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:13 pm

Rachel posted an instagram story, which looks to be a peek at her next move, if someone can post it.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:19 pm

RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 Img_0774

Rachel's IG story

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:20 pm

Here it is: RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 14742910 via Rachel's IG Story

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl