SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

greattimes - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 49 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Bookworm85 Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:30 pm

likeashipblown wrote:So many goodies in this thread that I need to get caught up on. Thanks to everyone for posting all the goodness.

This is the epitome of why I love them. Bryan continues to seem to be exactly who he told her he was, who he's shown us he is.

"And when you're weak, I'll be strong for you." "He's been my rock. He still is my rock." "This road has not been easy, but you have been my rock and still are my rock through it all.... I would do it all over again if it led my back to you." <----- THEM. They have been attacked and hacked and ridiculed and slandered, like... In one month's time. And here he is. Just being a rock. He said that's who he'd be. She said he was scarily who he said he was. WELP. He keeps getting chances to show that, and he keeps coming through.
Agreed, although they've been going through all that (except the hacking) for months while the season was airing. It must have been so tough for Rachel not to be able to publicly defend Bryan/her relationship during that time. I'm thinking those were some of the weak moments she had that she discussed in that interview. Brachel really have been though a lot and have been able to still remain such a strong couple IMO. I'm so glad that they seem to be ignoring the negative (unwarranted to me) and focusing on their relationship, and surrounding themselves with people who love and support them.

laugh out loud at Bryan's latest instagram story. They are too funny.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

greattimes - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 49 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by likeashipblown Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:32 pm

That is so freaking cute! YAS. They are so adorable. Side note. Are they ever not the sexiest, even when being adorable, they're serving mad chemistry. Even when they're hidden by covers. Sheesh.

Bryan's latest IG story: https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/19410935_123004765018528_2469912048411082752_n.mp4 "When Texas and Florida lose on the same day."

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:37 pm

Bookworm85 wrote:...
Agreed, although they've been going through all that (except the hacking) for months while the season was airing. It must have been so tough for Rachel not to be able to publicly defend Bryan/her relationship during that time. I'm thinking those were some of the weak moments she had that she discussed in that interview. Brachel really have been though a lot and have been able to still remain such a strong couple IMO. I'm so glad that they seem to be ignoring the negative (unwarranted to me) and focusing on their relationship, and surrounding themselves with people who love and support them.

laugh out loud at Bryan's latest instagram story. They are too funny.

You just reminded me of such a good point. This is actually what they'd been dealing with all season, but then, they didn't have the luxury of being together, or being public. He was in Miami and she was in Dallas, and they had to be each other's support systems from a distance. For months only seeing each other sporadically. It must be so nice to have each other right there by the other's side.

They have been through a lot. They've been tested a lot. It reminds me of what Bryan said in one of their post-interviews, how he really thought his age and maturity and the type of bond he'd built with Rachel, he thought it lent itself to him and them being able to deal with negativity and issues that might break others. I have to go back and find that, because it was a reminder that just like you noted, they've been facing mess for months. And I'd argue, sometimes we see couples where external factors do damage, or whatever, in their case, I think this stuff just keeps making them stronger, more focused on each other, the life they're building, and just... gluing them more together.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:43 pm

The way Bryan deals with hate on SM doesn't leave the haters satisfied. Like how he sang that mama song when people were dragging his mother after hometowns. That just frustrated them more, it was hilarious. How he dismissed that hacker as a LOSER instead of getting butthurt over it. And I like the new one of them crying over their teams in the midst of another SM drama. It's quite masterful. He can consider doing something in PR. Skillful at defusing sticky situations.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:03 pm

^^^ SO much that. But, just... Even the way he worded his "clapback" it was all class. It was basically a tribute to Rachel's awesome. It was a complete public show of support but the point was clear.

I mean, and the more I thought about his wording, it's interesting, because it was a very public show of support, but it really was to her, as well, if that makes sense. And he spoke on behalf of both of them, so he also sort of boxed her in. Lmfaoooo.

This is the type of stuff I was talking about that he showed during the season. Little nuanced things he does or says, but those little nuances are important.

Like, "Hey, hey... We're staying focused. We're making money moves. We're being awesome. And I love you. And we're living our dreams. And nothing else matters, okay? Let's not... get distracted. We really appreciate you, Longhorn Network, WE had a blast." We, we, we, we...

He makes it slightly more difficult for her to maneuver around that, because he had first pass when he knew people were likely waiting for one of them to say or do something, and, well, he said they were staying focused and making moves and living dreams and all else. Trolls don't matter in their world where they've got money to make and dreams to live.

It was masterful. It was like he had two target audiences and he hit both of them. The public saw it as a show of support for his girl who was being trolled and then also Rachel... who he was strongly reminding... WE ARE GOOD. WE DO NOT HAVE TO GO DOWN THIS RABBIT HOLE TODAY. STAY WITH ME HERE. FOCUS.

I just love him. What did she say about him? Quiet strength? Quiet confidence? So intelligent, so... Yeah, yeah. He plays chess. He plays to win, but he does not play baby games. I remember him saying that post-show. I don't play games.

I just continue to be so happy for her every single day that it was him. That she leaped with him. He is everything she never knew she needed. I swear.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:26 pm

This thread is my happy Brachel place, so I only come here for Brachel news and look at Bryan and Rachel's social media for updates. Too much negativity out there. So I didn't know what new social media drama was going on now. I was curious, so I took a peek, and goodness...I'll just stick to what I was doing laugh out loud . I don't know why Bryan needs to be dragged into everything. But this just makes me understand more and more what Rachel said during Geneva and Bryan's HTD. She said Bryan brings out the best in her, and makes her want to be better. She wrote in her caption after the finale, thanking Bryan for always taking the high road. I am so glad that Rachel actually got her a MAN during her season, a grown man who doesn't have time for any of that drama/trolls. His confidence was what she talked about so much during the season and post season that she was very attracted to in Bryan. I'm so glad Rachel got her a man who knows who he is and is so secure in himself that he's not bothered by others trying to tell him who he is. I truly believe Bryan is just who Rachel needs. She really is better with him to me.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:34 pm

greattimes - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 49 21371723_309556332842279_711640346819297280_n
barbcan2
Being a Bachelorette/Bachelor/BIP fan, this was a big deal for me!!! Hook 'em!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYjT6WKDMto/?taken-by=barbcan2
greattimes - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 49 21371636_1978740725672262_5385496003971383296_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYjhMa0Hr8t/?taken-by=teammbrachel
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:39 pm

@likeashipblown I think your take on the "audience bit" is right on the money.

He kept the caption in context (reference to this morning), snuck in the "I love you" bit (a loud reassurance, which he might be giving her all the time), but this one for being proud of his girl (again, contextual), and ending with appropriate hashtags as fodder to the hungry trolls. He ended with #nothingelsematters which underlined his whole subtle intent for the post.

Yes, Rachel - "what a man!"

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:52 pm

I just noticed Rachel's response on Bryan's post:  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYjm8_nndsz/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

therachlindsay I love you babe! Thank you for being by my side and always having my back. Your support is everything! You make me better!
Aww.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:03 pm

That's right babes stay focused on each other and y'alls goals!!

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:04 pm

@Bookworm85 that last sentence surmises how we all feel:)

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:06 pm

Right, she just needs to remember to stay positive and try her best to ignore the negativity and remember that people are clinging onto her in order to maintain relevancy.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl