SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

poolparty - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 50 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:38 am

He's such a great guy. We knew that during sleuthing. He never deleted any posts, nothing to hide, loving adoring pics of friends and family, never any mean words to anyone, always positive and focused on Rachel from day one. Now post filming, he doesn't let her go unless he has to. If there aren't fans in between then during a pic, he's touching her, holding her, hand placement is everything! Watching from a distance, so proud of her. Let's her shine and he's happy.

His maturity speaks to his level of gratitude. He's grateful for what he has IMHO, nothing else matters. I love that type of lifestyle.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

poolparty - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 50 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by teambigrach Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:30 am

Seriously thank you to everyone for all the links and posts to their ig stories, twitter, fan sightings! love coming to this thread and the positivity it has, such a break from all the hate outside.
@GA thanks for compiling everything and being an awesome moderator.

Sidenote: seeing rachel&bryan fans come to their defence (even tho i don't agree with some of the comments) was so awesome, it gives rachel a break and finally not having to fight her battles by her own.

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:36 am

I really really need to stay in here. Y'all are so positive and I love it.

JMO but Bryan has proven to be a good man who loves Rachel heartbeat

They are truly living their best lives poolparty - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 50 1f60d
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:10 am

Rachelsseason wrote:https://youtu.be/9pr8uOhRcuQ

This video is AWESOME. Thank you!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:21 am

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:57 am

About today, can we just do a minute on... EVERYTHING?

Days like today are such a good reminder of how much I truly think they're such a complementary pair and why I'm so freaking glad they found each other.

I think Bryan is so in love with her energy and her zest for life. He routinely notes in his stories, how "excited" she is, like he did today. He's so much more chill and very even keel, but he so seems to love the world through her eyes, where the littlest things are wonderful and make her happy or excite her.

And then... With him... About that chill and being even keel? Can we just...

Think about what a "trooper," her words, Bryan was today. What a rock he was today. What a great calming force he was today. I mean...

He doesn't like early mornings. He was up all bright and early to go with her to set because she had to get her makeup done. He could have shown up later, he didn't. Then, he stood by and beamed as she began to live one of her biggest dreams. I say "began" because I think we'll see more of her doing this. One of the guys on the panel, even said, "next time" she was on. They want her back, clearly. She'll... be back, I'd bet. But, I digress...

Bryan then posts about being her "fangirl," even.

Then, in the middle of that, outside negative stuff begins. Real talk, I honestly cannot imagine what kind of you-know-what Rachel might have served to the world today-- had Bryan not been the strongest guiding force here.

There's nothing anyone could say to me at this point, that makes me think anything other than... He legit kept her from firing allllllll of the shots today. Because she would have, lbr. Love her long time and I don't think she gets near the credit she deserves for not losing her chill about things that would devastate most other people and draw a response from them, but there was potential for today to get messy and quick. If there was a moment she might have been inclined to lose her ish? Yeah. I feel like today would be a very strong candidate.

And what I love, as well, is that she's so self-aware that she has no problem giving him credit and thanking him for keeping her from taking a dumpster fire and pouring gasoline on it and lighting another match. That's beautiful to me. I have so much respect for relationships where you see that the two people don't take each other for granted. He doesn't take her for granted. Comments like he's "blessed" to have her and so on. Well, this from her echoes that, as well.

That she publicly thanked him for having her back and was like, "You make me better." Full stop. For everyone to see. That's such an awesome love and an admission she very probably would have handled this very differently had he not been all over this situation.

I just adore that he held her hand through this and that he made himself the focal point and their mouthpiece on this. He so rarely is the person who does their bidding, but he's exactly who we needed to do it today. And he did. He was the public support she needed and he was the voice in her ear reminding her to stay focused, as well.

I mean, guys, they legit took off their clothes, crawled in to bed, cocooned themselves away from the world, and when they emerged from it, Rachel was thanking him for his support and making her better. Sigh.

And then on top of all of that, not only was Bryan busy sending the pitch perfect public response, and not only was Bryan keeping Rachel from lighting everyone on fire and helping soothe what had to be hurtful to her in tons of ways, but he also... Was networking for them and corresponding with the people from the Longhorn Network in his comments, WHILE AGAIN, promoting Rachel. Commenting how she "certainly was" a pro, and it would be an honor to blah, blah, blah...

So, say what now?

Dude was putting out a fire with his public message, he was privately keeping Rachel from starting another because hours later and homegirl still hasn't popped off, AND he was busy being the charm attack with the people Rachel worked with today? Okay, B. We see you. That's grown man ish. He did not miss a beat. He juggled everything.

The longer they're together, the more apparent it becomes they truly are what they said, a very good balance, and also? The more I cannot imagine a world where it was anything but them. They fit like puzzle pieces. I truly cannot fathom what happens in a world the season didn't go just like it did. And I'll say it on loop. He is everything she needed in a partner in life.

It reminds me of the story he tells when he says during their happy couples trips when she would ask him sometimes, "Do you still love me," because she knows she's a lot and his response was, "Yeah, baby, of course. I love you to death." Days today hammer their dynamic home, so much. They're an incredible unit.

Oh, and @rachelsseason, I agree completely with your "audience" post.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:14 am

Beautiful, Likeashipblown. And all so true. I love your posts. thumbsupclapping!

Last edited by Chgohighlife on Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : So true)

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkCerulean Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:23 am

clapping!

This song is perfect! Another amazing video!
DarkCerulean
DarkCerulean

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:17 am

double post

Last edited by Maggenzm on Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:26 am

Maggenzm wrote:
likeashipblown wrote:About today, can we just do a minute on... EVERYTHING?

Days like today are such a good reminder of how much I truly think they're such a complementary pair and why I'm so freaking glad they found each other.

I think Bryan is so in love with her energy and her zest for life. He routinely notes in his stories, how "excited" she is, like he did today. He's so much more chill and very even keel, but he so seems to love the world through her eyes, where the littlest things are wonderful and make her happy or excite her.

And then... With him... About that chill and being even keel? Can we just...

Think about what a "trooper," her words, Bryan was today. What a rock he was today. What a great calming force he was today. I mean...

He doesn't like early mornings. He was up all bright and early to go with her to set because she had to get her makeup done. He could have shown up later, he didn't. Then, he stood by and beamed as she began to live one of her biggest dreams. I say "began" because I think we'll see more of her doing this. One of the guys on the panel, even said, "next time" she was on. They want her back, clearly. She'll... be back, I'd bet. But, I digress...

Bryan then posts about being her "fangirl," even.

Then, in the middle of that, outside negative stuff begins. Real talk, I honestly cannot imagine what kind of you-know-what Rachel might have served to the world today-- had Bryan not been the strongest guiding force here.

There's nothing anyone could say to me at this point, that makes me think anything other than... He legit kept her from firing allllllll of the shots today. Because she would have, lbr. Love her long time and I don't think she gets near the credit she deserves for not losing her chill about things that would devastate most other people and draw a response from them, but there was potential for today to get messy and quick. If there was a moment she might have been inclined to lose her ish? Yeah. I feel like today would be a very strong candidate.

And what I love, as well, is that she's so self-aware that she has no problem giving him credit and thanking him for keeping her from taking a dumpster fire and pouring gasoline on it and lighting another match. That's beautiful to me. I have so much respect for relationships where you see that the two people don't take each other for granted. He doesn't take her for granted. Comments like he's "blessed" to have her and so on. Well, this from her echoes that, as well.

That she publicly thanked him for having her back and was like, "You make me better." Full stop. For everyone to see. That's such an awesome love and an admission she very probably would have handled this very differently had he not been all over this situation.

I just adore that he held her hand through this and that he made himself the focal point and their mouthpiece on this. He so rarely is the person who does their bidding, but he's exactly who we needed to do it today. And he did. He was the public support she needed and he was the voice in her ear reminding her to stay focused, as well.

I mean, guys, they legit took off their clothes, crawled in to bed, cocooned themselves away from the world, and when they emerged from it, Rachel was thanking him for his support and making her better. Sigh.

And then on top of all of that, not only was Bryan busy sending the pitch perfect public response, and not only was Bryan keeping Rachel from lighting everyone on fire and helping soothe what had to be hurtful to her in tons of ways, but he also... Was networking for them and corresponding with the people from the Longhorn Network in his comments, WHILE AGAIN, promoting Rachel. Commenting how she "certainly was" a pro, and it would be an honor to blah, blah, blah...

So, say what now?

Dude was putting out a fire with his public message, he was privately keeping Rachel from starting another because hours later and homegirl still hasn't popped off, AND he was busy being the charm attack with the people Rachel worked with today? Okay, B. We see you. That's grown man ish. He did not miss a beat. He juggled everything.

The longer they're together, the more apparent it becomes they truly are what they said, a very good balance, and also? The more I cannot imagine a world where it was anything but them. They fit like puzzle pieces. I truly cannot fathom what happens in a world the season didn't go just like it did. And I'll say it on loop. He is everything she needed in a partner in life.

It reminds me of the story he tells when he says during their happy couples trips when she would ask him sometimes, "Do you still love me," because she knows she's a lot and his response was, "Yeah, baby, of course. I love you to death." Days today hammer their dynamic home, so much. They're an incredible unit.

Oh, and @rachelsseason, I agree completely with your "audience" post.

clapping! So on point, you just wrote what I have been thinking, perfect match indeed!
Thank you all for making this place such a happy place,

I agree with this post, so much IMO Bryan's trying to let Rachel know we got each other and we are happy. Do not worry about the haters in and outside the franchise. They just need to focus on their own lives and continue making their moves and all the others will continue to fall off. They are living their best lives and they should continue to show them with their actions. They no longer need to pay them mind with their words, because it keeps them relevant which is what they are looking for.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:31 am

@likeashipblown That was so perfectly worded and thank you for putting into words all that I was thinking. In fact, you do it so well sometimes, I just like your post and stay silent. They are a perfect pair and I for one can't wait to see how far they go.
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:04 am

@likeashipblown yes

This was beautiful. I'm not sure if it's been posted but that youtuber has other ones that are just as amazing. As I was responding to this post, another one played, My Baby You by Marc Anthony which is a great song.

Credit Brianna Acciarello

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUP8wKQd3jA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl