SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 60 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by teambigrach Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:52 pm

Thankyou all for posting brachel updates!! seriously fav forum yes

Bryan is totally type A under all that charm lolz. Think they're in a limbo right now and dallas being temporary (or possible permanent living arrangement in the future). Like in kaitlyn and shawn's case, after her season they spent the first few months travelling back and forth due to different bookings/engagements before settling down. Seeing that with bryan and rachel too.

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

tbt - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 60 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Seabear Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:29 pm

I am thrilled with the choice of Bachelor. I think it is a huge upside for Rachel and Bryan. Thanks to TPTB.
I have said it before and I'll say it again...with this Bachelor announcement even Louder. Bryan and Rachel have the ideal opportunity now more than ever to reset the narrative of their Love story on the show to what actually transpired instead of what was shown. I hope TPTB give R&B lots of clips to share on their own SM. Today and yesterday their IG posts were so wonderful, fun, loving and pure R&B.
IMO Rachel handled her congrats to Arie perfectly. And today is a good day for Rachel and Bryan. Woo Hoo and all fronts!!!

This thread will always be the happy place for Rachel and Bryan...count on it. And thanks to all the positive posts and contributions from you all with photos, gifs and videos as well. group hug
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Quietbreezes Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:59 pm

Rachel just tweeted #TBT to frolicking in the fields of La Rioja, Spain with my love https://www.instagram.com/p/BYvy6AdDJfh/?t=1&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjc18y&refsrc=email&iid=9b90d07317a540e88e2fe5e7dcc55620&uid=169694413&nid=244+272699400
Quietbreezes
Quietbreezes

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:13 pm

Quietbreezes wrote:Rachel just tweeted #TBT to frolicking in the fields of La Rioja, Spain with my love https://www.instagram.com/p/BYvy6AdDJfh/?t=1&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjc18y&refsrc=email&iid=9b90d07317a540e88e2fe5e7dcc55620&uid=169694413&nid=244+272699400

It's got 154K views so far. keep them coming RNB.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:24 pm

Yasss to everything you just said.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:23 pm

@TheKimist Welcome! Sometimes I wonder if we all watched the same show. A heavily edited finale does not erase the whole season for me with Brachel. Thanks to Rachel and Bryan for continuing to give us some "lost" scenes. More please! I was initially hoping the Bachelor would be someone from Rachel's season simply because I am only familiar with the contestants from her season, but having someone not from her season is much better for Rachel and Bryan. I look forward to seeing what Brachel's next move is. Like I said before, I'm guessing they have at least a three or five year plan. I have no doubt that Bryan's got some things coming up for him, too. I hope they share them soon.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:30 pm

@TheKimist  welcomeyall hope you enjoy your stay here!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:49 pm

When in a Fan Forum, under no circumstances can negative comparisons be made with any other couple or contestant from any forum, or for the sole purpose of praising your favourite or for the purpose of belittling any contestant.

Rules

Posts have been deleted. Please read the rules in detail. In a Fan forum, no negative opinions, no negative comments about any contestant are allowed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:54 am

Don't forget that Rachel's supposed to be on ESPN First Take this morning, guys, for anyone who can tune in. Smiley

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:56 am

Yes, let's show our support**EDITED**

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:10 am

This is a FAN Forum. In a fan forum NOTHING negative is to be posted, AT ALL. There is to be no mention of any other contestant, AT ALL. Whether is done indiscreetly or not, it is NOT ALLOWED.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:11 am

GuardianAngel wrote:This is a FAN Forum. In a fan forum NOTHING negative is to be posted, AT ALL. There is to be no mention of any other contestant, AT ALL. Whether is done indiscreetly or not, it is NOT ALLOWED.

Apologies.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl