SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 70 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by likeashipblown Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:09 pm

Thank you all for the kind words and the well wishes. So sweet of you all. I'm in one of the states that got the secondary impact, so just major power outages and rain and high wind gusts, but nothing truly terrible. The power is starting to get back to normal more and more, though. So, yay for that.

Anyway, whoa, whoa, whoa. These stunners. I MEAN. Front row at Badgley Mischka? OKAY. Get 'em, Bryan and Rachel!

I really do need to get caught up, but first, if nobody has mentioned it, yet, I think Rachel and Bryan will be at the Nylon Mag Party tonight, so we might want to be on the lookout. I could be wrong, but!

Ang is flying in from Dallas, which means she's likely going to NYC because she'll be handling stuff for Rachel and Bryan, and she's posted this about tonight, in partic: https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.9792-15/e35/16666928_120514328671029_1263285680029564928_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTYwMjMxNDY4NTMxMzcyNDE4MQ%3D%3D.2&se=7

Just some of their earned media press round-up:

Just Jared: http://www.justjared.com/2017/09/11/rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolo-couple-up-at-dennis-basso-nyfw-show/

Daily Fail: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4873850/Rachel-Lindsay-Bryan-Abasolo-attend-Dennis-Basso-show.html

People Mag Star Tracks: http://people.com/celebrity/star-tracks-tuesday-september-12-2017/fashionable-couple/

Bryan's posts: NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 70 21480110

thebryanabasolo Had such an amazing time @badgleymischka fashion show! Thank you so much for having us and for the gorgeous shoes #nyc #nyfw

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 70 21569210

thebryanabasolo I love everything about this picture: the beauty, the fashion and of course...the photo bomb! #nyc #nyfw @therachlindsay @miss_jalexander @realalfrewoodard

Another pic of them with Alfre Woodard: https://www.instagram.com/p/BY8gJ0RgJYg/

Rachel's cutie Insta Story calling them The Abasolos...

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 70 14814010

And omg... They're so cute. This one about Bryan being a team player, too. I can't.

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 70 16834710

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 70 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by SelmaHB Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:16 pm

‘Bachelorette’ Rachel Lindsay talks future plans, shows off ring at NYFW

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 70 Captu171

Are wedding bells chiming for recent ABC Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay and her new beau Bryan Abasolo? 
The “Bachelor” franchise loves nothing more than asking its suitors to return to TV to tie the knot not long after a public engagement. But there’s nothing in the works for Lindsay and her fiancé — yet.
“We are really happy,” Lindsay said at Badgley Mischka’s New York Fashion Week runway show at Skylight Clarkson Square in West SoHo Tuesday. The lawyer said she’s “finishing off my practice in Dallas and then we’re moving to California.” 
Lindsay said that filming the show, which aired its 21st season finale in early August, wasn’t grueling, but, “it was emotional, and the days were long.” 

Abasolo chimed in, “I don’t know how she did it. I was exhausted dating her and she had to date 30 guys.”

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 70 Captu172

source

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FORUM DEFAULT FONT AND SIZE ONLY ALLOWED)
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:27 pm

Wow so they are definitely moving to CA. Didn't say where though.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:30 pm

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 70 Captu178

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 70 Captu179

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 70 Captu184

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 70 Captu183

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 70 Captu180

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 70 Captu181

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 70 Captu185

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 70 Captu182

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 70 Captu187

source

Last edited by SelmaHB on Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:34 pm

sfrank wrote:Wow so they are definitely moving to CA. Didn't say where though.

I know this is fan thread, so all I can say is I am surprised! I thought Dallas would be their home base !
You know CA is a huge state. San Francisco is nice and my hometown San Diego has the best weather in the nation! IMO. LA is a huge city too. There are some nice beach communities, in Orange County too.
I guess we have to stay tuned for their next plan

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:42 pm

I for one am not surprised. One of Bryans friends mentioned it in the comments section on of his pictures awhile ago but since I don't know how to bring things over I didn't mention it. I'm excited to see what they do next.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by wandb Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:46 pm

sdmom wrote:

I know this is fan thread, so all I can say is I am surprised! I thought Dallas would be their home base !
You know CA is a huge state. San Francisco is nice and my hometown San Diego has the best weather in the nation! IMO. LA is a huge city too. There are some nice beach communities, in Orange County too.

I'm in San Diego too, so I totally concur!

wandb

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:55 pm

wandb wrote:
sdmom wrote:

I'm in San Diego too, so I totally concur!

Except our sports scenes is pathetic so they probably won't enjoy it too much...
Sorry for the digression, please back to fan girl this couple...

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:57 pm

@jalkire Jeff, right? Yes. I caught that, too.

I'm really interested to see what they build together in California. And I'm interested to see how long they stay there. Is it a few year thing? Is that where they want to raise their kids? And so on.

Is Rachel going to continue to edge in to sports broadcasting? Is she getting licensed in California? So many questions I'm interested in answers to.

Also, this means they'll def be getting a new place, so tons of opportunities for #ad/#sponsor/#partner stuff with people running to give them beds and all the usual household items Bachelor Nation usually promotes. I'm interested to see who they partner with and how much they take us along on their relocation journey.

I'm just interested all around.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:05 pm

Yay they finally decided on a city! California is good cause its in the middle kinda. Really curious why they chose it and what they have planned.

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Quietbreezes Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:15 pm

I'm no fashion expert, but I like the yellow shoes on Bryan. I think anything would look good on him.
Quietbreezes
Quietbreezes

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:26 pm

teambigrach wrote:Yay they finally decided on a city! California is good cause its in the middle kinda. Really curious why they chose it and what they have planned.

Ahh man I didn't want them in California, you have a point about neutrality but IMO i didn't want them around bach nation since many don't support them IMO they are just so much more mature. IMO

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl