SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Seabear Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:43 pm

I watched them and they were so funny and charming....actually hilarious! They both looked fabulous and this was me watching their IG live. Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 1f600  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 1f605  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 1f602  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 1f602  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 1f602  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 1f602  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 1f60d  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 1f618
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Fangirl26 Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:50 pm

Seabear wrote:I watched them and they were so funny and charming....actually hilarious! They both looked fabulous and this was me watching their IG live. Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 1f600  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 1f605  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 1f602  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 1f602  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 1f602  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 1f602  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 1f60d  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 1f618
JMO

They are incredible together. When someone asked if they have argued yet and Rachel said of course, have you met me? laugh out loud they are so self-aware, gorgeous and in love also wanted to add when Bryan started getting loud because he saw his cousin and Rachel laughed and said he forgot he was on IG live, Bryan was like I don't give a d@mn

Last edited by Fangirl26 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:54 pm

Fangirl26 wrote:
Seabear wrote:I watched them and they were so funny and charming....actually hilarious! They both looked fabulous and this was me watching their IG live. Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 1f600  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 1f605  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 1f602  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 1f602  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 1f602  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 1f602  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 1f60d  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 1f618
JMO

They are incredible together. When someone asked if they have argued yet and Rachel said of course, have you met me? laugh out loud they are so self-aware, gorgeous and in love

When Bryan said, "I don't give a damn," I just LOL'ed.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:55 pm

@Rachelsseason LOL yes, I just edited my post to mention that. So funny!
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:00 am

@fangirl26 Welcome! And, yes, his hand is definitely in the pocket of her dress. Their intimacy is insane. Sheesh.

I also love how he was holding her hand tonight and both of his hands were holding her one hand. So much love.

Posting these pics bigger. Source (https://twitter.com/debrasperling/status/908149872691474432): Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 Djplfa11

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 Djplfa10

Their IG Live! Eeeeee. They are cutie patooties. Where to even start? Alex is a sweetheart and asked them a question. They saw Lucas tonight. Rachel needs her glasses. Of course they argue but it's all love. They love to watch sports cuddled in bed. Rachel wanted their driver to turn on a hip hop station. Bryan wore his yellow shoes to match Rachel and he wore his red pocket square to match her lipstick. Rachel fell asleep and so Bryan had to eat pizza at 3:00 a.m. by himself. Bryan said their hotel room was messy and they had to clean it, laugh out loud, and he kept telling Rachel to hold her phone steady but she said her arm was tired, so, no shock, he took over the holding, laugh out loud.... They need to do this way more often. So adorbs.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:01 am

I was laughing when Rachel was laughing and said they were terrible IG live'ers because she was having trouble reading the comments without her glasses and remembering to look at the camera when answering. When she handed it to Bryan and he saw his cousin....hilarious! They are so connected, spicy, comfortable and fun together. They are having so much fun in NYC for FW. laugh out loud laugh out loud
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:09 am

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 21569047_117866435554261_8658785009403953152_n
kissing
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZAWoh2FKy3/?taken-by=rachbrylindsasolo13
dancing
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZAXLJzlOf-/?taken-by=rachbrylindsasolo13
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZAWMi5FdK2/?taken-by=rachbrylindsasolo13

Last edited by Maddy on Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:19 am

Their personalities really complement each other. Rachel needs a confident man like Bryan because she's a confident firecracker herself. 

I am laughing at the mental image of Bryan eating a whole pizza by himself at 3AM. cantstopl

And of course OCD Bryan (I say this with lots of love) will mention their messy hotel room and it's hilarious when he got so excited over his cousin being in the live chat.

"I don't give a damn" - that's so Bryan.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:21 am

@seabear YES! To basically everything you're posting. Lmfao.

Seabear wrote:..... this was me watching their IG live. Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 1f600  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 1f605  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 1f602  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 1f602  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 1f602  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 1f602  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 1f60d  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 1f618
JMO

Perfect description is perfect. Love this. Lol. This was me, too. They truly are all of the things. ALL OF THEM.

Loved Rachel's "ish just got real." Lulz.

Also, remember when peeps thought Rachel and Bryan would have major issues due to politics/Rachel's vocal advocacy and they made tons of assumptions about Bryan's political stances, yet, he's been completely complimentary and supportive of Rachel's charitable and political stances and now he's outright posting stuff like this tonight: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 15265910

Well, well. You're saying, she had a clue about what his stances were and would be going forward? Imagine that. IMAGINE. Lol. But I know politics can be divisive, so I'll move on, but, just had to point out just one more area where peeps were so sure they had him pegged, yet... Nah.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:28 am

makeover wrote:Their personalities really complement each other. Rachel needs a confident man like Bryan because she's a confident firecracker herself. 

I am laughing at the mental image of Bryan eating a whole pizza by himself at 3AM. cantstopl

And of course OCD Bryan (I say this with lots of love) will mention their messy hotel room and it's hilarious when he got so excited over his cousin being in the live chat.

Couldn't agree more! Bryan's confidence comes through, and that's because it's very organic and inherent in him as a person. It's very admirable to watch a strong man, or woman!

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:32 am

makeover wrote:Their personalities really complement each other. Rachel needs a confident man like Bryan because she's a confident firecracker herself. 
So much this. And, yes, she absolutely needs a super strong and confident personality opposite her. No doubt.

And of course OCD Bryan (I say this with lots of love) will mention their messy hotel room
Same. Same. Same. I thought the same. Like, he was truly feeling it on his spirit while they were out on the town, that their hotel room was messy. I laugh. I see every single day more and more why he was so upfront about not wanting Rachel to be Type-A.

Just like he's so laser focused and dialed in on whatever the topic at hand is, has no problem being firm and making decisions (per her post-show explaining why she needs him) and she says she struggles with decisions, keeps overthinking stuff to the point she doesn't accomplish things, is more "ADD," gets distracted, etc. They are truly so complementary in personality in so many ways.

And Rachel's... "too much alcohol," response. LMFAOOOOO. They are so hilariously honest with each other.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:38 am

@likeashipblown and he still has a little room left for the next party!

In other more cosequential things, Bryan's latest bathroom story about the do's and don't etiquette was hilarious. Can't bring over the image here - glitch sad

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl