SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 89 of 91 Previous  1 ... 46 ... 88, 89, 90, 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweateveryday - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 89 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:31 am

docnash14 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Wow!!!!!!! Yes!!!! This is my perfect scenario laugh out loud- Peter stays the perfect and beloved f2 and we get Arie!!

May have to join you this season, Alanna.  He's one of my all-time favorites.  

Happy to see you and yes! So excited and excited to watch the girls go wild. Even if they don't know who he is now, they'll learn soon enough.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

sweateveryday - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 89 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by alwaystulips Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:33 am

I knew when he dropped out of the Labor Day races something was up.  :yes:  

:happydance:
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:33 am

Am I alone on my Island? Arie is practically elected president of "most over rated contestants" club. I'm not impressed.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sunflower Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:33 am

YAY!! Arie is one of my all time favorites! I can now watch again after sitting this past Bachelorette season out, the first season I have totally skipped. So excited!
sunflower
sunflower

Female Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:33 am

Hope they plan to travel to places with lots of walls. We know Arie likes em. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

sweateveryday - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 89 87b72b10 sweateveryday - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 89 86669110 sweateveryday - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 89 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:34 am

Chris Harrison‏
Verified account
 @chrisbharrison
Very excited to announce my good friend @ariejr as the new #Bachelor Let the journey begin
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:34 am

sosleepy wrote:Am I alone on my Island? Arie is practically elected president of "most over rated contestants" club. I'm not impressed.

The only reason I'm excited is because Ashley Spovey promised to bring back her hilarious blog if he was picked. Lol

Otherwise, I'm totally meh on Arie.

sweateveryday - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 89 87b72b10 sweateveryday - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 89 86669110 sweateveryday - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 89 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:37 am

sosleepy wrote:Am I alone on my Island? Arie is practically elected president of "most over rated contestants" club. I'm not impressed.

Nope, I am right there with you.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:37 am

Is it sad he's this desperate? Yes. Is it sad the show had to rummage around the reject pile and pull him back? Also yes. Is he the only viable option or we'd be getting Robby or Chase or Dean? Also yes!!! All imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:38 am

Do you guys think there will be any return contestants for Arie?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:39 am

Sprite wrote:
mindless wrote:Are they really going to sell him as their first choice? The guy's been snubbed so many times. laugh out loud

The audience response was less than overwhelming when they announced him and he walked in. I bet most of them had no idea who he is. Trying to sell that he took this long to get to the point of looking for someone after Emily is beyond ridiculous. I guess they needed someone with grey hair and reached back for him.

I liked Arie and back in the day, I would have been excited to see him as the lead. Now, I don't really care. I can't believe that he is that desperate to be the lead and that he admitted that they have been in negotiations for years.  no no

Oh well. I will check out this thread for the next few days to see the reaction, but then I'm off the grid in unspoiled la la land for the season.

I agree with you so much!  I loved Arie on Emily's season and I wanted him to be the Bachelor way back when they chose Farmer Chris instead.  I wonder why they went so far back this time for the lead?  The comments on twitter are 90% people don't know who the heck he is!  I just wonder what happened with Peter?  I so wanted him as the Bachelor, but if he continued his hemming and hawing about potentially not proposing, I think TPTB pulled the rug out from under him, imo.  I know the general public said they liked that he stuck to his morals and didn't propose because he wasn't feeling it, but that's the same general public that raked JP over the coals for not proposing to Nikki and telling her that he "liked her A LOT" at the FRC.

I just wonder if they are going to make any last minute casting changes to the 25 bachelorettes?  Most were probably going into it expecting Peter or someone from the last year or so.  In any case, it's sure going to make for an interesting season!  I think Emily will be happy for him, but I bet Jef is having a fit right now!
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:40 am

I am happy for Arie. I wasn't a huge fan on Emily's season (embarrassed to admit I was a 1F fan) but I liked him well enough. I think they made a good choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 89 of 91 Previous  1 ... 46 ... 88, 89, 90, 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win