SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 2 of 91 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:37 pm

If it's Luke... I'm legitimately not watching. First time I skipped a season since.... Matt Grant? No seriously. I really don't need Luke Pell in my life for any reason.

Robby is also a horrendous choice, but I might tune in for the snark. What horrible pickings. Either Ben or Peter really need to flip flop on this one. Fleiss must be kinda panicking.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:40 pm

Oh, I actually think a second season of Ben could be pretty intriguing. I thought he was a great Bachelor, plus he's older now. I'd be so curious to see who he picks, like another Lauren type, or would he go a friend pick like JoJo and stay away from the infatuation? And post show... does new F1 move to Denver into the house Lauren remodeled? laugh out loud Dangit. I think if this was next year, Ben would have already signed. It's just too soon for him. According to his blog.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:07 am

I think Ben would sign the contract and be the bachelor tomorrow if asked. laugh out loud laugh out loud I don't buy anything he says. IMO He is a true politician with his actions not matching his words most of the time. Lauren being in a relationship also makes the path very clear for him IMO. If the show wanted him, he would have been Bachelor 22 IMO.

IMO MF is playing his usual games throwing names and making cryptic tweets. I think TPTB are pretty comfortable with whoever they have locked in and just want to keep people guessing as usual. A PEOPLE article which throws out Luke and freaking Robby's name screams that TPTB are just toying with the audience IMO. No way is Robby being considered. He wasn't even considered last season. laugh out loud laugh out loud

IMO It's Rashad but after tonight's episode of BIP, I would not be surprised if it was Wells.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:42 am

sosleepy wrote:Oh, I actually think a second season of Ben could be pretty intriguing. I thought he was a great Bachelor, plus he's older now. I'd be so curious to see who he picks, like another Lauren type, or would he go a friend pick like JoJo and stay away from the infatuation? And post show... does new F1 move to Denver into the house Lauren remodeled? laugh out loud Dangit. I think if this was next year, Ben would have already signed. It's just too soon for him. According to his blog.
He better fcking go with the Jojo type or I'll lose my g-dang mind for realsies this time around laugh out loud laugh out loud That is in my ideal hypothetical where we get him again!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:56 am

I hope it's not Ben. He doesn't seem to be ready for a real relationship no matter what he says and I don't think I can stand another lead getting therapy while doing the show.

I really can't think of anyone I'd like other than Peter. Maybe Eric but think I'd rather have Kenny, Will, or Anthony.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:07 am

albean99 wrote:I hope it's not Ben. He doesn't seem to be ready for a real relationship no matter what he says and I don't think I can stand another lead getting therapy while doing the show.

I really can't think of anyone I'd like other than Peter. Maybe Eric but think I'd rather have Kenny, Will, or Anthony.

I'm not even a Peter fan, but I can't think of anyone else I'd like besides him. I guess I'll reluctantly take Wells, because at least it will be a super unique season? Ben is honestly worst case scenario for me - I actually do like him IRL, but his season made watching paint dry seem like the most exciting thing ever. He has the most boring, basic taste in women and is such a politician and I just can't do that again. I don't think he'll do it, as he cares too much about what people think and he knows that everyone would say he was a desperate f*me-whore if he did it right now. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:23 am

I listened to Shawn on K's podcast and he feels that Peter was manipulative and doesn't seem to want him as the bachelor. K brought up Ben H and Shawn said yes but in a year or two.

Shawn brought up Eric and said that he really likes Eric for bachelor! Shawn said he thinks that Eric was awesome and genuine. He also said that Eric has a great storyline and that's what one needs.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I listened to Shawn on K's podcast and he feels that Peter was manipulative and doesn't seem to want him as the bachelor. K brought up Ben H and Shawn said yes but in a year or two.

Shawn brought up Eric and said that he really likes Eric for bachelor! Shawn said he thinks that Eric was awesome and genuine. He also said that Eric has a great storyline and that's what one needs.

Hmmm...I wonder how much of this is kissing up to Rachel? I get that they like Rachel and can feel for her, but she is not any different than other Bettes who are messed with. I wonder if they bonded over their mutual dislike of Nick. Wouldn't surprise me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:07 am

I'm voting for a totally unknown lead. Someone semi famous for other reasons. Imo some of the best leads in the other countries' franchises have been totally new to the shows, and were great. Ben H would be a laugh out loud kind of option for me, IMO he's no way more ready to be in a serious relationship than he was a few months ago, and he'd be unbelievable as a lead at this point. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:22 am

I would really love a fresh lead I think that would be very interesting.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:24 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I listened to Shawn on K's podcast and he feels that Peter was manipulative and doesn't seem to want him as the bachelor. K brought up Ben H and Shawn said yes but in a year or two.

I honestly do not want to listen to Eric for a whole season. He would need to be voiced over by someone with a better command of the language for me. I don't want to look at IMO smug, thin-skinned Peter, am not interested in a Ben re-run, am very excited about Rashad but, not thrilled about the franchise's gleeful milking and un-enlightened mistreatment of the topic of diversity, IMO, especially now. Kinda stupid in light of the fact that they have an African American female as president of ABC and their other programming is exceptional. I'm beginning to think I need to read or, have a different show option for Monday nights after my real favorite, DWTS goes off. I probably am overdue for a sabbatical even though I haven't been watching this franchise very long. Started with Chris Soules, I think. JMO

Last edited by Chgohighlife on Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : for me)

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:37 am

I loved Rasha on dwts. He's beautiful, down-to-earth and funny. If not him, then please MF, pick another non-bach guy. The idea of Pete, Ben2.0, Luke, Robby...omg, i just can't. :shootme:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 91 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win