SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 12 of 91 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 51 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:21 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
adf23 wrote:Well, Cary is now following not only Peter but J.Toor as well. So something is definitely up imo.  

Could it be a dual bach season?

Those both point to Peter. JToor is the high end men's store in Chicago he's modeled for.

It's his only current client. And he wore them during his Bach stint. So for Cary to be following them, IMO that prob means he is next Bach.

Back to top Go down

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:26 pm

:shootme:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:57 pm

IMO they'll announce Peter at next week's live BIP finale. Whether they managed to wear him down, he managed to negotiate a better paycheck, or this was all a big load of nothing to build suspense/excitement for an otherwise straightforward announcement, I don't know, but I do think Peter will be the one handing out the roses this fall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:02 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:IMO they'll announce Peter at next week's live BIP finale. Whether they managed to wear him down, he managed to negotiate a better paycheck, or this was all a big load of nothing to build suspense/excitement for an otherwise straightforward announcement, I don't know, but I do think Peter will end up in front of the mansion next month.

Next week is Sept, it's usually end of August so, Tonight or Tomorrow Night is my guess.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:05 pm

While going by the last few seasons schedule of announcing leads to this week being the norm, they've never done a live BIP finale before.  They did After paradise but not live finale, so IMO to pull in ratings I could see them holding the announcement until then.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:09 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:IMO they'll announce Peter at next week's live BIP finale. Whether they managed to wear him down, he managed to negotiate a better paycheck, or this was all a big load of nothing to build suspense/excitement for an otherwise straightforward announcement, I don't know, but I do think Peter will end up in front of the mansion next month.

Next week is Sept, it's usually end of August so, Tonight or Tomorrow Night is my guess.
It's only one week later than usual. They have the Corinne segment tomorrow, which is pre-taped so if there was an announcement on there it would've leaked by now, and Millsy/Fleiss would've hyped it up if a Bach announcement was coming tonight. Plus the live finale will probably be the highest rated episode of the season so IMO it's smart for them to hold off one extra week.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:16 pm

:shootme:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:27 pm

If it is Peter that will be one season I will miss .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:28 pm

If it's Peter, we'll see how true to himself he'll be.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:30 pm

If it's Peter, Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:32 pm

I'll watch because I think it'll be entertaining as hell to watch him go under that bus. And from a TV perspective, his 'will he or won't he propose' storyline is better than 'can Wells ever get out of the friendzone with anyone?' laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:58 pm

This is giving me hope!! Bad for Peter, good for me! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 91 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 51 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win