SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 21 of 91 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 56 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:12 pm

Totally amazing how so many of the things that were so crazy back in June are now so true. But then--I'm just a crazy dog lady what do I know or anyone else for that matter. rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:19 pm

Somewhere all the girls Peter has been seeing are about to get dumped...laugh out loud

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:23 pm

He already dumped 280+ before he started the season the first time. He's made sure his SM is clean as a whistle.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:57 pm

themindof_vee wrote:when do they start filming the bachelor because Peter is in my hometown Sept 8th

Ladybug82 wrote:Not until late Septmeber.  The last few seasons have been around September 24, give or take a day or two here and there.

Filming Schedule Thread with the schedule from Nick's season as a guide/template to use to start with.

Sorry for being late to the party here but just saw these posts.....Couldn't they be filming pre season stuff around that time? Something tells me in the past it has been done a week or two before filming begins.

Also for what it's worth, I checked past seasons going back to bach 13 and filming had started anywhere between the 16th and 24th so wondering if we may be facing an earlier season??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:15 am

Looking forward to seeing Peter's journey in finding his shilling partner in crime giggling

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by skkkk Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:02 am

Am I the only one who thinks that Peter and his F1 will have a good/ kind edit? The franchise has been in the dog house of late. They would not dare taint their golden boy "Ben. H 2.0" with a bad edit. They will manufacture the next perfect couple with Peter and his F1. It will be up to them not to combust and become Ben-Lauren 2.0. Peter must have negotiated for more control (girls, edit etc), in addition to more money. He is very good, very calculated. I have to give it to him. Well played, Peter!

skkkk

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:13 am

skkkk wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that Peter and his F1 will have a good/ kind edit?  The franchise has been in the dog house of late.  They would not dare taint their golden boy "Ben. H 2.0" with a bad edit.  They will manufacture the next perfect couple with Peter and his F1.  It will be up to them not to combust and become Ben-Lauren 2.0.  Peter must have negotiated for more control (girls, edit etc), in addition to more money.  He is very good, very calculated.  I have to give it to him.  Well played, Peter!
IMO, Peter is no special snowflake and entertainment is the goal, not HEA. T p t b does not do vanilla love stories. No one does. It's a cynical, generally mean world where everyone is not singing kumbaya and wishing him well and I would not bet one dollar his edit will be white-washed or, his girls will all be sane. But, that's JMO. Reality check to follow...

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by skkkk Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:26 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
skkkk wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that Peter and his F1 will have a good/ kind edit?  The franchise has been in the dog house of late.  They would not dare taint their golden boy "Ben. H 2.0" with a bad edit.  They will manufacture the next perfect couple with Peter and his F1.  It will be up to them not to combust and become Ben-Lauren 2.0.  Peter must have negotiated for more control (girls, edit etc), in addition to more money.  He is very good, very calculated.  I have to give it to him.  Well played, Peter!
IMO, Peter is no special snowflake and entertainment is the goal, not HEA. T p t b does not do vanilla love stories. No one does. It's a cynical, generally mean world where everyone is not singing kumbaya and wishing him well and I would not bet one dollar his edit will be white-washed or, his girls will all be sane. But, that's JMO. Reality check to follow...

Except Peter is kind of a special snowflake in social media's eyes **IMO**.  Other than Dean (who is in the dog house ATM), Peter is by far their most popular contestant to come out of the franchise. **IMO** I just don't think they have the balls to muddy up his image.  Peter himself is too image conscious to muddy the waters.  Of course, he won't get a Juan Pable edit, **IMO**but I think they may give him a Ben Higgins or maybe even a Sean Lowe edit.  TPTB are desperate for a success story to come out of The Bachelor.  Sean and Catherine are their only successful couple (unless I'm forgetting about someone else).  I just would not put it past them to white wash their golden boy.  I mean, they literally spent Rachel's entire season propping him up.  I believe all the social media shenanigans between Fleiss and Peter were to simply drum up suspense.  Hope I am wrong though.  Would love nothing more than to see Peter's epic fall from grace.  Hugesmile

skkkk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:44 am

Skkkk :Welcome I hope you're right and Peter (if it is him) does get a fairly good edit but I'm not going to hold my breath. I've watched them enough to know they are :uptonogood and will do whatever they need to do to bring losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 21 2254279460 to the story. If it does end up being Peter I hope we find out the back story of his negotiations. The debate about wanting/not wanting him, his refusing, his getting more control could also be manufactured for drama. And if he did actually negotiate for more control and money TPTB may be irritated by him or admire him for holding out. I'm inclined to think they wanted him and he wanted it but having some suspense worked for both parties.

Now watch it not be Peter now that I have my hopes up!losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 21 2292733854
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:46 am

Eh, if Peter played as much hardball as they are making us believe, I doubt his edit will be squeaky clean. However I truly don't think Peter will be knocked as far down as alot of people are hoping. Bachelorettes seem more to walk away with alot more image tarnishment, for whatever reason.

He would have to give them a good deal of negative material to work with, which I don't feel he is likely to do. IMO his season is more likely to go the boring route, vs the womanizing and/or scandalous route.

Back to top Go down

Post by skkkk Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:55 am

adf23 wrote:Eh, if Peter played as much hardball as they are making us believe,  I doubt his edit will be squeaky clean. However I truly don't think Peter will be knocked as far down as alot of people are hoping.  Bachelorettes seem more to walk away with alot more image tarnishment, for whatever reason.

He would have to give them a good deal of negative material to work with, which I don't feel he is likely to do.  IMO his season is more likely to go the boring route, vs the womanizing and/or scandalous route.

Bachelorettes seem more to walk away with alot more image tarnishment, for whatever reason. Subconscious MISOGYNISM IMO. Fleiss and TPTB have always favoured their male leads over their female leads. Also, society in general is more critical of women than men. Heck, women are more critical of women than men, they would rather drag the woman down than to admit that the handsome man is wrong. I agree with you though. Peter will not be knocked down as far down as people are hoping. He is even more image conscious than Ben. H. THAT is saying a lot. He would rather be dull and non controversial than to risk his image be tarnished. I guess, it will be up to the ladies to deliver on the drama and exciting TV. This is a reality TV show after all.

skkkk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:58 am

Every lead was popular in SM eyes. Brad the hunky Texan was loved, and chose no one. He went into hiding because of the back lash. Ben Higgins was also popular. Telling two women ILY didn't do him any favours. There are those who love the lead, and others who don't. Same thing every year.

JPG was popular in SM eyes. TPTB milked the "latin lover" until they didn't want to anymore. Until JPG didn't want to propose. Until JPG demanded more time with Nikki, which he was purposely denied, all info I was told.

No one IMHO is a special anything. We have said time and time again, they will do whatever it takes for ratings. Having the first black bachelorette didn't warrant her a special snowflake status. The racists drama was sickening.

IF Peter is the bachelor and IF he's not feeling it with anyone, and IF the F1-F2 are fan favourites and he chooses not to propose to either of them, his life will be miserable IMO. I'm not sure he could handle a negative SM life.

One things for sure, we will sleuth as we do every season, regardless of who the lead is, regardless of how popular or unpopular they are. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 91 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 56 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win