SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 35 of 91 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 63 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by skkkk Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:13 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Wishful thinking but posting it just to cover all bases...  Hugesmile

Alex's latest IG post:
alex_bordy  Contemplating life like... #deepinthought #contemplation #thebachelor #thebachelorette #losangeles #newopportunities @k.larsonphotography
alex_bordy

I used to want Alex to be the bachelor, but after seeing Peter work himself into a frenzy over a few mildly negative (relatively speaking of course) comments, I NEED him to be the bachelor. Like I NEED this Hugesmile The entertainment factor AND passive aggressive SM shenanigans will be off the roof! Can you imagine when he sends home the fan fav/ the next bachelorette? I can't, I can't even!!!!!!! cantstopl

skkkk

Back to top Go down

losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:14 pm

A whole other intellectual level. ^^^^^ JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:14 pm

Rolly wrote:
eliza3 wrote:
sfrank wrote:The fact that his twitter is "verified" makes it obvious he's TB. Bring on the trainwreck season - if he's already this sensitivity to SM just wait until the show starts. laugh out loud

When did the "verification" show up?   Is it recent?

What does verification mean for a twitter account?
Most people think when they get verified, they are a big fricken deal.    To me it means they say who they say the are and not a fake account.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:23 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Wishful thinking but posting it just to cover all bases...  Hugesmile

Alex's latest IG post:
alex_bordy  Contemplating life like... #deepinthought #contemplation #thebachelor #thebachelorette #losangeles #newopportunities @k.larsonphotography
alex_bordy

I don't think this show will cast anyone who is good enough for precious Alex. giggling Him picking some future 'squad' reject is my worst nightmare. laugh out loud I will root for this unicorn if he does end up as the Bachelor though. Maybe staying away from Paradise was a smart decision on his part.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:41 pm

@coolangel oh I think he'd do far better off finding someone outside the show and Bach nation, but I'm just holding out a teeny tiny bit of hope for anyone but Peter (and maybe Luke, unless it's between those two, then give me Luke.  But someone else may have to make SC's. laugh out loud laugh out loud)

If it's Peter, well then I wish him well because I think he's gonna end up road kill, has a long way to fall, IMO, and personally I'm not looking forward to another long, bumpy ride of a season after Rachel's.  Was hoping for a change of pace, light, funny, snarky, etc., but bring on the sleuthing no matter who the lead is.   Hugesmile

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:44 pm

Didn't the GMA tweet specifically say they're announcing the next Bachelor, not just that they're making an announcement regarding the show? Seems to me like it's a done deal and they just decided to postpone the announcement. If Peter recently started following a producer who didn't even work on Rachel's season then he's definitely still in the picture IMO.

As for Alex, I think he's just messing around as usual.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:49 pm

None of MF's tweets specifically say they are announcing TB. All his tweets consist of shocking news, shocking announcement,unbelievably shocking announcement. I don't think it's the bachelor announcement. If TB is not announced on GMA or JK, I think it will be announced on the premier night of DWTS.

https://mobile.twitter.com/fleissmeister

http://www.wetpaint.com/next-bachelor-2018-gma-announcement-1614327/

losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 35 Bachelor-gma-announcement-750x522

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:51 pm

I was referring to the tweet sent by the GMA account which was later deleted, not MF's tweets.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:53 pm

The actual tweet from GMA said they were revealing the next Bachelor:
losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 35 Jizqsm0xt9jz
Source: Screencap from Reddit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:28 pm

https://twitter.com/peterwikraus/status/903665486092615681

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by skkkk Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:35 pm

RE. the bachelor. I think it's a done deal. They are just "drumming up interest". All these shenanigans are just for show. They do not want to make it seem like Peter leapt at the chance of being the bachelor. Peter has to pretend that it was a "difficult" decision that he thought long and hard about. However, in the end, he decided to open his heart to the process to find love.

skkkk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:43 pm

(he decided to open his wallet to support his brand-JMO)  oh well, as they say a pound of flesh, everyone has their price.  A high school dream comes true! Season of firsts! Never saw this one coming last June. laugh out loud

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 91 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 63 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win