SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 5 of 91 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 48 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:00 am

Absolutely no Ben H or Robby! Yuck

Dean is too immature.

Eric is a bit too motivational speaker

I like Wells but he is a little scrawny

Ben Z definitely not getting edit on BIP

If Peter truly turned down, let's bring back Arie or Alex from Rachel's season or Will
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Diana Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:07 am

I'm all for Wells laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:11 am

Rolly wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:So did he turn down the gig or was he never offered? Because these are both what he's saying, so I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth or ig likes. Jmo

Is this about Peter? If so he said in some interview it has never been offered, I don't think he has ever said he turned it down. JMO.

He liked multiple ig comments stating what a stand up guy he is for turning down the offer. Unless we are assuming, that he's just randomly liking comments, and doesn't read them.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:37 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:
Rolly wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:So did he turn down the gig or was he never offered? Because these are both what he's saying, so I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth or ig likes. Jmo

Is this about Peter? If so he said in some interview it has never been offered, I don't think he has ever said he turned it down. JMO.

He liked multiple ig  comments stating what a stand up guy he is for turning down the offer. Unless we are assuming, that he's just randomly liking comments, and doesn't read them.

I'll believe he turned down an offer when he says it directly. Liking something on SM can indicate agreement with part or all that is being said or can be a way to say thank you for a kindness or compliment. I think it's possible that a deal has been made and it very well could be Peter. They all want to build up suspense for the big announcement. JMO.

Early on Peter said he never got an offer. Maybe sometime after that they did make an offer and Peter might have said no. And maybe they don't have his final answer yet. Until an announcement is made anything is possible. It could even be Robbie. Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 5 2254279460
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:20 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:
Rolly wrote:

He liked multiple ig  comments stating what a stand up guy he is for turning down the offer. Unless we are assuming, that he's just randomly liking comments, and doesn't read them.

His SM activity from the beginning was telling me to. Not only the shade and liking posts that supported only himself but the fact that he made changes to his business early on, the move etc, and the fact that the whole show was about him not wanting to propose, told me he wasn't in the running and he wouldn't be asked to be TB. That was my opinion while the show was airing and that's my opinion now. They do not IMO want another Brad/JPG.

If he is now liking SM comments that he's a stand up guy for turning down the lead, I can't see how MF and company would want a lead who is patting himself on the back liking those types of comments. If he was asked and made it clear to them that he wouldn't propose if he wasn't feeling it, then good for him. The show isn't for him.

He wouldn't be able to handle any SM negativity since he has IMO already and continues to display that behaviour.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:12 pm

I want a new someone not from past from the men. I really hope they surprise that the new bachelor is someone new and fresh with no past from bach nation. I would've liked Alex or someone else but then they prob taint them. So I'd like to see them bring a new person. I had hoped Rashad would be the next bachelor but he's not interested in it. Props to him for that. So I hope a new man who has personality and charm who can make be root for him and his season. Since the men they are floating are no go for me. We will see who it ends up being.

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 5 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:
Rolly wrote:

His SM activity from the beginning was telling me to. Not only the shade and liking posts that supported only himself but the fact that he made changes to his business early on, the move etc, and the fact that the whole show was about him not wanting to propose, told me he wasn't in the running and he wouldn't be asked to be TB. That was my opinion while the show was airing and that's my opinion now. They do not IMO want another Brad/JPG.

If he is now liking SM comments that he's a stand up guy for turning down the lead, I can't see how MF and company would want a lead who is patting himself on the back liking those types of comments. If he was asked and made it clear to them that he wouldn't propose if he wasn't feeling it, then good for him. The show isn't for him.

He wouldn't be able to handle any SM negativity since he has IMO already and continues to display that behaviour.

I don't get why TPTB wouldn't want to risk another Brad 1.0 or JPG. Aren't they all about publicity and ratings, good or bad? Peter's "will he or won't he?" storyline is perfect and all the articles, interviews that would happen if he didn't propose would be a public relations goldmine. Is it because if it happens the general viewing audience (not us die-hards) become disenfranchised and turned off from the show? I can't understand the reasoning behind it because TBTB love controversy and drama (hello Jason M!).
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:17 pm

I agree with you, kels0012. 
As much as I would hate for his to be the face on my screen and any further milking of his and his family's IMO "uniqueness", I do think Peter is a viable candidate. I do not buy that he doesn't want it and I do not buy that tptb doesn't want him. There is nothing happening in his fitness business that couldn't be rescheduled and/or, delegated in 5 mins, IMO. It's workout routines, not heart transplants. And even people who don't want him (like me) would tune in for the next total meltdown and to see him laid low by the rigors of the process and next level manipulation. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:47 pm

I don't care about the whys as long as he's not the Bachelor, I am happy! Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 5 1710264613 The absolute abhorrent manipulations at play in both Rachel's season and BIP leaves me with the feeling that both TPTB and Peter do NOT deserve to get what they want.

ETA: I call that poetic justice.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:39 pm

The only thing TPTB want is ratings and they'll get it one way or the other IMO - the lead has always been immaterial in the grand scheme of things. IMO The Bachelor works coz of the contestants and the crazy drama the girls bring. See Chris S season for example. It's considered to be one of popular seasons with good ratings and he couldn't even string one sentence together which made sense IMO. laugh out loud Kelsey Poe, Ashley I, Kaitlyn, Britt, Jade and Carly in particular made that season what it is. All TPTB need are a few interesting women next season and it wouldn't matter if Adam Jr doll was the lead IMO. cheeky

Sucks to praise them but IMO TPTB know what they are doing and are masters of this game. Look how well they turned the focus away from them casting a racist on the show and get everyone to only talk about Rachel/Bryan/Peter at the end. IMO All those people on SM who were going to boycott the show are back to tweeting MF about who they want as the Bachelor. That is how well TPTB know their audience IMO.

IMO TPTB's issue with Peter is not whether he'll propose or not but that he might not play along with their story lines and it would be a difficult season to produce. IMO They were disappointed last season when Nick didn't sleep with half the cast and deliver the sleazy season they wanted. I see them going with someone who will be more willing to play along this time and go with the storyboard.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:04 pm

I disagree that the only thing they want is ratings. Yes that is their main concern. But high on the list is someone who is likeable. IMO, they switched from Caila to JoJo because Caila was getting a lot of backlash for not being likeable. Nick would never have gotten the job in the years before that, only because he was likeable on BIP. So IDK, I think picking someone that fans will def end up hating (Juan Pablo , Ben F, Brad) is definitely a concern of theirs. jmo. Dean is def being hated on by fans/social media etc. Peter got a ton of hate for his stuff too. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:10 pm

@coolangel Maybe we should start campaigning for Adam Jr. to be lead.  cheeky laugh out loud

ETA: He'd certainly be their puppet and do whatever they wanted. Hugesmile

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 91 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 48 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win