SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 47 of 91 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 69 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:09 am

Ladybug82 wrote:You don't what to watch to sleuth and post with us here.  So regardless of who the lead is, your fav or not, I hope y'all still joins in on the fun, laughter, snark and sleuthing.

I think it's this board and the fun I have reading and posting here has kept me watching the show. I will be watching no matter who the lead is.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:19 am

Ladybug82 wrote:You don't what to watch to sleuth and post with us here.  So regardless of who the lead is, your fav or not, I hope y'all still joins in on the fun, laughter, snark and sleuthing.

I'll stick around for the comments here for sure. In fact, that is how I "watched" Rachel's season. I actually only saw 2 episodes of her season and that was the last 2... had to see why Bryan was such a "bad" guy and Peter was such a "great" catch.

Not a fan of Rachel but she did make the better choice for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:25 am

I'll sleuth anything, anyone. Heck I sleuth real life situations. laugh out loud

Every season, every show that's sleuthed, I'm amazed at what is uncovered. The skill's are to be admired. The friendship's and the teamwork are always so enjoyable as is the outcome. Watching it play out after sleuthing is very rewarding to me. So for me it doesn't matter who the lead is.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:55 am

I liked Rachel OK from Nick's season, but I love she and Bryan together, because they look so happy (at least for now). So even I do not find Peter appealing now, I may end up liking him and f1, if he's the lead. I do like a love story and wish all couples will make it. IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:56 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:58 am

I wish they would just go ahead and announce Petey already - its getting effen annoying now.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:27 am

Well Petey certainly hasn't denied it outright....

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:16 am

He's having so much fun with this laugh out loud It's actually pretty hilarious, IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:58 am

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:11 am

If Peter is the Bachelor then this gif is just a precursor for the bus that MF is about to roll over him imo since that's MF's idea of having fun.  Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 47 1f696 jmo

Hawaii Girl wrote:He's having so much fun with this laugh out loud It's actually pretty hilarious, IMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:49 am

AllAboutLove wrote:If Peter is the Bachelor then this gif is just a precursor for the bus that MF is about to roll over him imo since that's MF's idea of having fun.  Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 47 1f696 jmo

Hawaii Girl wrote:He's having so much fun with this laugh out loud It's actually pretty hilarious, IMO
Petey better hold on tight if he is the bachelor because I haven't seen MF this trolly in a long time. He has always trolled but not to this extent. Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 47 1176891977

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:21 am

makeover wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:If Peter is the Bachelor then this gif is just a precursor for the bus that MF is about to roll over him imo since that's MF's idea of having fun.  Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 47 1f696 jmo

Petey better hold on tight if he is the bachelor because I haven't seen MF this trolly in a long time. He has always trolled but not to this extent. Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 47 1176891977

I agree. His neighbors and the dogs were pretty bad. When MF gets a bee in his bonnet he is crazed and vicious. The season hasn't even really started yet it's pre-pre filming and he's already revved past 100. It's exhausting to watch. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 91 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 69 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win