SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 71 of 91 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 81 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by rosesrREd Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:19 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
sdmom wrote:MF's newest clues

Never had a hometown

He likes Piña Coladas and getting caught in the rain. He's not much into health food. He is into wine bottle emoji

Wait, he deleted "never had a HTD" and replaced with the pina coladas clue

So that eliminates Peter and Eric, and Arie.

Sorry, didn't read all the way through. So all back in contention.

The wine emoji makes me think of Peter and the winery date he and Rachel had where they took home bottles of wine.

But now I think he's trolling again. It's clearly a song lyric, and not clues.

Last edited by rosesrREd on Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:21 pm

@rosesrREd maybe its wells the bartender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:21 pm

Can it be Jef?
But I guess I maybe the only one who still wants to see him on tv. laugh out loud

I actually find him OK, I would watch him rather than Arie, or Peter.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:22 pm

sdmom wrote:MF's newest clues

Never had a hometown

He likes Piña Coladas and getting caught in the rain. He's not much into health food. He is into wine bottle emoji

Wait, he deleted "never had a HTD" and replaced with the pina coladas clue

Wells, the backup, after all? Hope not.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:23 pm

I think MF put the wine bottle emoji there, because he couldn't spell champagne  laugh out loud

Last edited by Nibbles22 on Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:24 pm

1F is not well like in Bach world with MF/TPTB, IMO, he couldn't even get invited to this awful season of BIP supposedly, so I don't think they'll give him the Bach gig.

But if they do, someone else will probably have to SC cause I'm not sure I can bring myself to look at him each week for that long. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by pitci Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:25 pm

Racers often pop champagne when they win--another clue for Arie?

pitci

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:26 pm

The clue is from the pina colada song by Barry Manilow

Link for the lyrics
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=A0SO80IRn7BZTW8AiBXBGOd_;_ylu=X3oDMTByNWU4cGh1BGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--?qid=1006050208714

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:27 pm

That's a song. The bottle is champagne.

"Yes, I like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain
I´m not much into health food, I am into champagne

https://play.google.com/music/preview/T2j72za2tan6wnuht5f7kxhvxzq?lyrics=1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=lyrics&pcampaignid=kp-lyrics&u=0#

Rupert Holmes

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 71 Captu100

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71511

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:35 pm

rachelisqueen wrote:@Chgohighlife well can you blame him for not proposing just so she can say no? IMO i dont think thats the case and i dont think rachel is that manipulative.

That's exactly what I said in my post - I don't blame him. I do not believe Rachel would have married Peter if he had proposed and I'm sure he knew it, IMO. Peter was kept to the end for ratings and a tearful rejection while others who would have proposed were sent home to position him perfectly for TB, IMO. I believe tptb when they say they were very annoyed that he wouldn't propose but, IMO they are not annoyed enough to refuse to cast him. Just still trying to convince themselves they have the upper hand. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:36 pm

"Never had a hometown"....Sniff, sniff, sniff. sad RIP Arie as Bachelor. The fantasy was fun while it lasted. rotfl

I don't watch football or DWTS, so I don't know who Rashad is. But I'm all for a fresh face.

Jared, Jack, and Ben Z are still in contention, though...

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:36 pm

If the hometown tweet was legit, that would make think either Jared or Ben Z. It would explain the "not Wells, but getting warmer" tweet too. Ughhh, just tells us. There's no one out there who is worth this much of a suspense build up (except Roberto, haha).

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 91 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 81 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win