SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 34 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:21 pm

Justme wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:
Justme wrote:Is anyone able to confirm that it's definitely Laura parasailing please?

@Justme SC confirm Tara is on the sea plane date in Cottage point and Elise is on the train at either lithgow or the Thirlmere train, and the Paragliding is at stanwell park.. Im pretty sure the paragliding has to be Laura.

Have you ever heard Laura swear? Cause whoever it is says poo but I cant make out the voice.

Yes Laura has said sh!t on every date so far with Matty and yep imo it is definitely Laura on the paragliding date yes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Justme Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:28 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Justme wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:

@Justme SC confirm Tara is on the sea plane date in Cottage point and Elise is on the train at either lithgow or the Thirlmere train, and the Paragliding is at stanwell park.. Im pretty sure the paragliding has to be Laura.

Have you ever heard Laura swear? Cause whoever it is says poo but I cant make out the voice.

Yes Laura has said sh!t on every date so far with Matty and yep imo it is definitely Laura on the paragliding date yes

Lol thank you Smiley clearly I zone out when Laura is on screen Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 34 1176891977

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:31 pm

Stanwell Park is a suburb of Wollongong so makes sense it's Laura paragliding

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:36 pm

I'm just going to throw this out there. Due to lighting, could it be that Tara's dress is more Rose Gold than Silver thus making it closer matched to Elise?

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:39 pm

HEA wrote:
natik wrote:
HEA wrote:in any case, the 2 different colors are debatable here... tara looks very much silver and it is way closer with white than gold.

BUT the only dress who look very different is definitely Laura imo.. in shape and form and no glitters

It's not about the shape of the dress...it never was. It was always about the contrast of the colors of the dress. That is how we found out last season that either Nikki or Olena are going home at the F3 rose ceremony. This time based on colors it's between Laura and Tara. Elise is a sure bet for Finale and based on the contrast to the other two she is F1. IMO

for me, i think it is very debatable that elise is top 2 yet.
I still need more solid proofs. :yes:

I think that SM activity especially a pic with hashtag she's back is pretty solid proof she wasn't in Thailand. IMO more solid than dress colours but that's just me.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:46 pm

Justme wrote:I'm just going to throw this out there. Due to lighting, could it be that Tara's dress is more Rose Gold than Silver thus making it closer matched to Elise?

If you look at the bottom of the dresses in the full length pic Tara's looks more gold to me...lighting can be very deceptive!

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 34 Screen10

Source

btw they all look absolutely stunning in these pics!
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:53 pm

Schnitty4lyf wrote:
Justme wrote:I'm just going to throw this out there. Due to lighting, could it be that Tara's dress is more Rose Gold than Silver thus making it closer matched to Elise?

If you look at the bottom of the dresses in the full length pic Tara's looks more gold to me...lighting can be very deceptive!

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 34 Screen10

Source

That's what I thought about the lighting. They sure do but I'm not real sure about Elise and her red lipstick, which I also noted she is the only one with stand out lipstick.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:02 pm

Does anyone know if matty has worn this shirt recently please?Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 34 Screen23

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:04 pm

Elise the only one with her hair up therefore again contrasting to the others.

Still think based on those outfits it'll be Laura and Elise

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:08 pm

Schnitty4lyf wrote:

Source

Elise is a stand out in this pic.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:12 pm

BlueJeans wrote:Elise the only one with her hair up therefore again contrasting to the others.

Still think based on those outfits it'll be Laura and Elise

I see 2 sparkles, and 1 not, making Laura definitely through.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:29 pm

I also see massive splits up laura's and Tara's dresses making them similar in those ways.
I reckon a gold, silver and bronze theme (ie- first, second and third) could be considered as a possible hint....

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+47
ideas_ideas
Enough
Rikkim
stoneleigh
bondi_blonde
locoforbach
Sunnyandhappy
Skeppy
everending
aprawn
Billysmom