Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 65 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by mercieme on 13th September 2017, 10:38 pm

aprawn wrote:
mercieme wrote:@leapoffaith....mate not sure when the pics where taken but there are other SCs that Sundy posted where IMO it was darker when Elise appeared...jmo.

Where could I see those photos? Thanks
I archived all the SCs in the SC No Discussion Thread
http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4315p24-bachelor-australia-season-5-matty-johnson-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1245844

mercieme

Posts : 7231
Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Billysmom on 13th September 2017, 10:43 pm

Well all I have left to say besides the fact that I can't believe my stomach is in a knot is that I will miss seeing matty on my computer screen...such a beautiful face.... eyedrool
avatar
Billysmom

Female Posts : 619
Join date : 2017-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by LeapofFaith on 13th September 2017, 10:51 pm

Billysmom wrote:Well all I have left to say besides the fact that I can't believe my stomach is in a knot is that I will miss seeing matty on my computer screen...such a beautiful face.... eyedrool

yes IA!! but i have to say i am feeling thankful that this crazy season is over!!!!!!now bring on Sophie laugh out loud
avatar
LeapofFaith

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by ssin0547 on 13th September 2017, 10:54 pm

dolcimumma wrote:
Bobette wrote:These FRC dresses are more evidence that Laura is F1, IMO, when viewed in relation to Matty's pocket square.  IMO, that would not complement Elise's dress.  If she were F1 I'd expect the pocket square would have warm tones in it somewhere.  

A similar thing happened with the most recent Bach NZ who wore a distinctive pocket square with flashes of red.  I said at the time that whichever girl was in red would be F1.  This proved correct (much to my annoyance because I loved the F2).



My SC from TenPlay

IrelandRose wrote:
https://instagram.com/p/BY_7cYehWDw/

I can see Laura's top has gold undertones so it could really match both IMO.  Not budging from my Elise train giggling

Richie word a red/pink pocket square. It didn't match alexs dress at all. It matched Nikki's.

ssin0547

Posts : 840
Join date : 2016-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by dolcimumma on 13th September 2017, 10:55 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:
Bobette wrote:These FRC dresses are more evidence that Laura is F1, IMO, when viewed in relation to Matty's pocket square.  IMO, that would not complement Elise's dress.  If she were F1 I'd expect the pocket square would have warm tones in it somewhere.  

A similar thing happened with the most recent Bach NZ who wore a distinctive pocket square with flashes of red.  I said at the time that whichever girl was in red would be F1.  This proved correct (much to my annoyance because I loved the F2).



My SC from TenPlay





I can see Laura's top has gold undertones so it could really match both IMO.  Not budging from my Elise train giggling

If those pictures of elise and laura were taken before they walked down to Matty then IMO it looks like the picture of Laura is lighter..... so laura is first to arrive question

I also think that Laura is a beautiful girl and could pull off a hessian bag but that dress is not doing her any justice at all! She looked much better in all her dresses from the RC's. Elise however looks magnificent IMO

dolcimumma

Posts : 213
Join date : 2017-08-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by ssin0547 on 13th September 2017, 10:56 pm

On the boat, it looks brighter when Laura is onto. It looks like Laura's was filmed earlier.

ssin0547

Posts : 840
Join date : 2016-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by jenski_tas on 13th September 2017, 11:03 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:
Bobette wrote:These FRC dresses are more evidence that Laura is F1, IMO, when viewed in relation to Matty's pocket square.  IMO, that would not complement Elise's dress.  If she were F1 I'd expect the pocket square would have warm tones in it somewhere.  

A similar thing happened with the most recent Bach NZ who wore a distinctive pocket square with flashes of red.  I said at the time that whichever girl was in red would be F1.  This proved correct (much to my annoyance because I loved the F2).



My SC from TenPlay



I can see Laura's top has gold undertones so it could really match both IMO.  Not budging from my Elise train giggling

If those pictures of elise and laura were taken before they walked down to Matty then IMO it looks like the picture of Laura is lighter..... so laura is first to arrive question

Looks like they are taken on the beach at the santhiya before they leave as you can see the island in the background.

jenski_tas

Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-09-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Bobette on 13th September 2017, 11:03 pm

ssin0547 wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:
Bobette wrote:These FRC dresses are more evidence that Laura is F1, IMO, when viewed in relation to Matty's pocket square.  IMO, that would not complement Elise's dress.  If she were F1 I'd expect the pocket square would have warm tones in it somewhere.  

A similar thing happened with the most recent Bach NZ who wore a distinctive pocket square with flashes of red.  I said at the time that whichever girl was in red would be F1.  This proved correct (much to my annoyance because I loved the F2).


I can see Laura's top has gold undertones so it could really match both IMO.  Not budging from my Elise train giggling

Richie word a red/pink pocket square. It didn't match alexs dress at all. It matched Nikki's.

I disagree - IMO the blush of the pink complemented Alex's soft greenish gold dress and Richie's pastel blue suit, while it clashed with Nikki's brighter red.


Last edited by Bobette on 13th September 2017, 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 3260
Join date : 2016-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by bronniegrace on 13th September 2017, 11:03 pm

ssin0547 wrote:On the boat, it looks brighter when Laura is onto. It looks like Laura's was filmed earlier.

Pitty its so foggy! we would have had a more definitive difference if it was a clear day
avatar
bronniegrace

Female Posts : 234
Join date : 2012-05-23
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Sundy on 13th September 2017, 11:19 pm

It's so hard to read the lightness/darkness on these caps. I have sleuthed this island and surrounds for the finale around the dates we have and there were significant storms on those days. It could of went light to dark in an instant and back again
avatar
Sundy

Female Posts : 3597
Join date : 2014-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by BabyGotBach on 14th September 2017, 1:11 am

Bobette wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:

I can see Laura's top has gold undertones so it could really match both IMO.  Not budging from my Elise train giggling

Richie word a red/pink pocket square. It didn't match alexs dress at all. It matched Nikki's.

I disagree - IMO the blush of the pink complemented Alex's soft greenish gold dress and Richie's pastel blue suit, while it clashed with Nikki's brighter red.

I don't know how to post this picture of Georgia and Lee but it reminded me so much of Laura and Matty final dress and suit colours. Thoughts?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMEAnHxgZvO/?taken-by=bacheloretteau
avatar
BabyGotBach

Posts : 54
Join date : 2017-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove on 14th September 2017, 1:32 am

everending wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette Larsen is probably appalled at how much Toni May has been promoted this season instead of them. Like not even a small bauble or bracelet to give to the contestants. The shame!


@AllAboutLove maybe that's why they didn't/couldn't show Laura and Matty making the bracelet? If I was a jewelry sponsor I'd have been mad as hell about that no idea

I think it was exactly that reason. Lord knows though they've let Toni May be a contestant itself on this show imo. Even top FB comments I've seen people talking about Laura and her promotion of her jewelry

As for the SCs of the ring, if the ring shown is the ring that Matty gives to his F1 (Laura imo) then maybe it's just used as a promise ring even though technically it's an engagement from the the looks of it. Or there's a possibility that he gives a different ring and that one was a misdirect and solely for promotion of Laresen.

Not too long to go now to confirm either way 
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 24843
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum