SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:17 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Loving your commentary @SugarAndSpice laugh out loud yes  and thank you so much for keeping all that data this season. Truly appreciated. For Sophie's season or others, will definitely have a thread just for Sportsbet so it can be easily retrieved and changes seen. Thank so much again for doing all that this season yes

Cool, that way I won't feel like I'm flooding the F1-F4 thread.. at least it feels like a flood, because I'm drowning in numbers laugh out loud
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:18 am

Stupid sportsbet. Takes all the fun out of sleuthing. I'm going to lodge a complaint. They shouldn't even be allowed to do this. What a con.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:28 am

ssin0547 wrote:Stupid sportsbet. Takes all the fun out of sleuthing. I'm going to lodge a complaint. They shouldn't even be allowed to do this. What a con.

Don't despair @ssin0547! The change in the max bet and odds, hints that Sportsbet may be scrambling to cover their butts if their "intel." is wrong (if in fact they have "intel" at all)! Increasing Laura's max bet to $100 covers losses if Elise wins (by the same token, lowering Elises max bet so much means they are also covering themselves).

SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:58 am

@SugarAndSpice

Full of despair now that I think Elise is definitely F2 sad

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:41 am

This is archived in the F1-F4 thread but the source interivews but at the F7 point, Laura is in the lead with the number of eliminated girls choosing her as F1.

Tally of eliminated contestants picks starting from Episode 3:
Lisa - 2 (Akoulina and Liz)
Elise - 2 (Belinda, Michelle)
Laura - 4 (Liz, Alix, Jen, Simone)
Tara - 1 (Sharlene)

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am

mercieme wrote:This is archived in the F1-F4 thread but the source interivews but at the F7 point, Laura is in the lead with the number of eliminated girls choosing her as F1.

Tally of eliminated contestants picks starting from Episode 3:
Lisa - 2 (Akoulina and Liz)
Elise - 2 (Belinda, Michelle)
Laura - 4 (Liz, Alix, Jen, Simone)
Tara - 1 (Sharlene)

Most interesting the earlier crew thought Elise over Laura. Wonder what we were not seeing in the earlier episodes.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:37 am

wasn't Lisa eliminated tonight????.Ranked highly on sports bet yesterday??? food for thought. A lot of things not making sense. Someone needs to do some explaining. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:42 pm

between the lines wrote:wasn't Lisa eliminated tonight????.Ranked highly on sports bet yesterday??? food for thought. A lot of things not making sense. Someone needs to do some explaining. JMO
Wait for it I think it's going to be more interesting regards Sportbets after the finale was aired IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:53 pm

I'm curious @natik , who do you reckon is F1?
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:15 pm

NostalgicNZA wrote:I'm curious @natik , who do you reckon is F1?

Elise is F1 IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:50 pm

natik wrote:
NostalgicNZA wrote:I'm curious @natik , who do you reckon is F1?

Elise is F1 IMO

So agree with you. It's the little things.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:52 pm

@iamreal2u.... I have even enjoying your little nuggets that you have been observing and posting about yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme